Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Advice to Arnav ... KISS HER QUICKLY DAMN IT!!

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Arre Yaar .. You want to kiss her .. Follow your own rule ..

Don't go all slow and romantic ..!!!!! 

Just Do it like How you did the Hug.. Yank her and quickly kiss her .. Because Otherwise Your never going to get past 1st Base and you will probs Die without Consumating sorry scrap that YOU MIGHT END UP DYING WITHOUT KISSING ever  :O !! LOL atleast Akki and Payi have past all those stages but you guys .. it seems like luck isn't on your side .. don't worry it will happen in the most unexpected places ..

Book Tickets to singapore .. I advice you TO LIE .. YEH LIE .. I DON'T Care .. and claim Your EXPANDING YOUR empire .. and SAY YOUR TAKING KHUSHI as NO one likes her in the house .. !! And Hopefully Make sure your mobiles are off and No one knows where you are .. !! and finally you will get your awaited kiss ..!!Embarrassed

Ahh Lovee This Hug .. I swear they keep making it better .. !! Loved khushi pushing him and Him smiling !! WOW !! Love HAS FINALLY CHANGED HIM !! and I loved that he grabed her arms and Yanked her in to his arms for another embrace Embarrassed and Khushi husg but then trying to pull out of it .. But Arnav not letting go .. And then she finally accepts and wraps her arms around him like he would be her saviour .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hayee soo sweet .. I could replay that again and again .. <3

Now the question is Has Khushi accepted him .. as you can tell she was getting ready for the kiss .. Hayee .. But Now she saw the tension between bro and sis.. has she gone back to her irritated mood and proceed to leave the house ? ...and then arnav realises she has gone and its dark .. he goes and its raining badly .. angry confrontation ? romance in the rain .. (HOPEFULLY NO ONE WILL DISTURB THEM) .. Btw who said we were getting a rain sequence .. cuz im just listening to others haha..

AWKWARD moment when the family come .. well for khushi .. Arnav was pretty cool with it haha .. Khushi was soo adorable when fidgeting and he told her to relax .. Bless .. EmbarrassedLOL

YEAHH PAYI BABY .. FINALLY IM PROUD OF YOU .. GLAD YOU ANSWERED AKKI BACK!! <3 Love you today .. YOU NEED TO DO THIS MORE .. TO SHOW HIM WHO IS BOSS ..!! Clap Im glad you told Him your FED up ..!! <3 DON'T WORRY BABES .. He will GROVEL for the rubbish he is doing to you .. :P .. ahah .. !!

OH MAMA JI ... OH MAMA JI ..where for out thou mama ji ..  WHERE ARE YOU ? YOUR MISSING ALL THE FAMILY DRAMA BUDDY !!  Please where every you are take your wife .. I think she is frustrated that you haven't romanced with her in ages  and doesn't want anyone else to romance because you aren't there to romance with her ... !! & Plus IM SURE your BOY needs some tips on how to please the wife ..! Wink.. Take her on one of your business trips .. I beg you !! and Leave Laxmi in her place ..!!

Anji .. oh anji .. If only you knew the whole story .. you would understand your chotte .. and understand that their marriage was built on hate .. *bangs head on wall* .. CHOTTE it's time to tell her ..!! Please .. Otherwise your not going to get anywhere .. !! yeah maybe he did lie .. but he had a good reason .. he HAD to win the BET !! :P ..

Ramadan Mubarak .. <3 .. Embarrassed

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 20 July 2012 at 10:09am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65leezanasikarahmanjayagowrisvasSuzich123specailgirlanjaanichokriaka08arshilover77ipkknd159jasminsandrilakhushi_arnavkihumairak09jiumdeepu_arhimrignJordinzszsDMG_luvitnataliahPallavi_roxshalinikanaguanumadduri-Reva-KamalikaGMissPunjabiglamourbirdDieHard-KSGfanarnav_addictedcraziefanwinchfireKhushiRaizadaArnavKhushi1996roumiDasGHcall4angelaArshi208poonam.gupta12mskdscchatterbugfatim28PaarijatCaroline_arhiyogifaluEvocativegnainaDazeereshmimohanBanaya1LoveYouChutki..priyankaaAvi64kushikumaribijiliavantika_2012ChicaneroldcEmerald-VkjThomsunrparashbluetajshagun-rocksabraxoskpm_madhuAish_21fardeefalcon.starinnocentgreensunaenaarchie_79sweet-fairygarlic-Superstar-subha_rath2004shilparoxxLumosMaximasun_shine_girllastdesireekiholoCetroniathechaigirlipkknd_hazeltanviadeeswarnaarpita20Ni1234Barundeewani19Bewakoofsamanthanashagun_sarunsikhni_dushturainchandana.sJUHI.HIgogumaarshi_karishsmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--fan145-EndlessSmile---Signorina--amaypranaysmanShiningStar18Veena..Jyo.Arshi.IPKNidsubh007divkashfullLyssaPiepinky89cocoatreeASADsweetZOYAsilvia1999Newbiesoapfanpieryrose.FairyDust.-ElmoFuj-noclapsplease.Brooke.GodhuliLogongirlTalksasrcrazeIWishICouldArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkNestleToulouseILTHBEBFazila~

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Your post was very entertaining to read!

HAAN, he needs to act more swift! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd_hazel.x-bumblebee-x.

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Now i exactely came to know y Arnav will bring Shyam back...Because untill his Di wont get any one to run around her or praise her she will not let him spent time with Khushi...ROFL

Oh god Really i also feel Arnav must leave his slow romance...U r rite,Akash is fast then him...TongueLOL
When the raizadas entered the home i was like throw the vase to the TVDead...how come they came sooo fastConfusedGeek
The hug n that moment was sooo pleasant n romantic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Loved how Arnav told Khushi to Relax...LOL
Mamiji!!Plzz some one sent her to any trip,If mamji is not free atleast send her with Laxmiji...After spending some time with Laxmi she will learn how to keep her mouth shut...D'oh
Great job payalClap...I want her to be more harsh n strong so that her words will reach Akash's earsOuch
I'm totally pissed with Anjali,I know she is hurt n all but seariously i dont know y is she sad,is she sad that her husband is not with her or that her bro is happy with his wife...Angry
And top of all this NO PRECAP...DeadAngry

Loved the tips hunLOL,He really want that...ya u r rite about rain sequece(Is there really any RAIN SEQUENCE???)
Awesome post...Clap

Edited by chandana.s - 20 July 2012 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starryeyedmoonroumilaksanuandru_sksman.x-bumblebee-x.

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
loved ur post Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
awesome post
and RAMADAN MUBARAK to u to

.x-bumblebee-x.

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL hahaha he needs to kiss her now!!

.x-bumblebee-x.

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
soniiHug...you seriously are the best...i mean after all that poojali drama, i was feeling sick but suddenly your post came as a laughter relief...loved every word of your post n your title as wellWink...thanks a lot for this post!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bijili.x-bumblebee-x.

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
yes you are absolutely right
dont move towards her in slow motion ASR
just kiss her quickly
and yes plz dont forget to lock the door LOLLOL

.x-bumblebee-x.