BLOOPER back with a bang...!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
lol... Yeah noticed it ..😆 Loved Arhi hug.. 😳

Loved the first part of the epi...❤️
hateddd anjali's Drama...ughhh...😡
Totally agree yaar why did Anjali behave like this today and I loved arshi hugs today
NOTICED IT TOO N WAS MISSING NK LOVED THE FIRST PART OF THE EPISODE HATED THE REST WITH ANJALI Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
i can't take more anjali.😡
I do not know why but I think that after what anjali said to him. 
 Arnav depart from kushi.
anjali acts as a wife and not as a sister.
I begin to have doubts about whether anjali really want to see Arnav happy or not.
because as we all know Arnav can be happy only with kushi, and anjali not more than this is fine. 
but why she does not understand that if she is his world then kushi is his life.
anjali should take anger only with sham, it is he who has put the horns and not kushi.

I saw that too! came here to make a post and your's was already here.

But let's just let it go coz the scene after that was amazing

I'm really mad at Anjali...if Arnav loves khushi the she also loves that snake...
what wrong in it???if your brother was going to kiss his wife then whats ur problem in it??
I was so pissed off today with her behaviour...
I noticed it too when watching the scene for 2 nd time  abt to post, n saw ur post ! LOL 😆 Such blunders? Anyway that way is sooo cute, so kardo mafh 😉
Yup, I noticed it too… but everything else was so magical and flawless… Therefore, the Cv's are forgiven from my side… 😃
NK is again missing...sigh to Arshi...
Dude didn't you see the third hand of Arnav when he was hugging Khushi holding the basket of rose petals and the fourth hand throwing them and arranging them...🤣...

Our Arnav  bitwa is multifaceted in all that but thoroughly missed out on choosing the location...what was he thinking ...when his own bedroom is not private anymore, he chose the living room to woo his wife...disaster waiting I happen and it happened...😕