Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG. What an episode!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't explain how aggravated i am! Arghhh! Arghhh! Arghhh! πŸ˜‘

It started with such expectations! It was awesome, Khushi being scared, The way she was hitting the door with a plant pot! LOL πŸ€£ That was hilarious! Than the scene shifted to Akash, Nani, And Mami's mean line to Payal again. My god! Payal should just sit down and shut up. She shouldn't do anything because she seriously is never appreciated but she gets taunted instead. Scene shifts again and i was completely blushing like crazy! The smile on my face was so big! Literally when the Iss Pyaar BG came on and the way Khushi ran into Arnav's arms! Absolutely beautiful! It was awesome! πŸ€— And the rose petals! Awesome ..😳  The way she started pushing him! Awww πŸ˜

Than, Than right when i was all happy and cosy, They killed it. Nani, The whole family members entered right when they were about to kiss. OMG i got so annoyed! ARGHHH! WHY!? WHY GOD WHY!? πŸ˜† One question though, It was dark, How did Arnav manage to put rose petals on the floor!? πŸ˜† That was an awkward situation with everyone watching Arshi and than Nani's "Chotte". I went so mad. .😳

Okay next, I love Anjali, I empathize with her, I really do. But my god, Do they all have to act like she's a child. Anjali this, Anjali that. Seriously, No wonder Anjali is so sensitive or what ever, She has a shell and this shell is her family, They protect her and it's like their the shell that covers her from all the pain and troubles of the world which is WHY she's not being able to tolerate Shyam being negative. She's unable to accept it/still in denial/get over it.

Payal lashing out on Akash. Loved it, Loved it. She shutted Akash up! πŸ˜› But why? Why did Mami have to interfere!? Oh god. Seriously Mami is making me go crazy!? πŸ˜‘ She's so aggravating! Arghhh! Payal, Please Lash out on Mami or take your sister and leave RM because i'm tired of the statement "It's all the Gupta sisters fault". Mami doesn't even know the facts and she's speaking! Arghhh πŸ˜‘

It feels so good to lash out and express my frustration.

Apologies if my post offends anyone or brings them in a negative mood! 
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the funny moment was akash don't want to take food because di has not taken medicine.what the! Edited by zsewaq - 11 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zsewaq

the funny moment was akash don't want to take food because di has not taken medicine.what the!

LOL. Akash is trying to be Arnav πŸ˜†
GopiAhem1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm super annoyed too. the first 5 minutes were perfect for arhi and than dusham!! it ends :( :( πŸ˜­
lazyleaves thumbnail
Akash cannot have food given by Payal but he can eat if his mom feeds him. Kyu ab di bhuki nahi hai?
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Akash cannot have food given by Payal but he can eat if his mom feeds him. Kyu ab di bhuki nahi hai?

LOL πŸ˜† Akash just walked out to tanda his garam head πŸ˜‰
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm telling you, I'm crying right now!!!! Not because I'm angry! I don't have it in me to be angry right now! I have bypassed that stage. It is just despair, desperation, tiredness, disappointment and sadness. Soon, I will not even feel like watching the show anymore... There is a limit to which Cvs can keep this up!😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Farro12 thumbnail
Laughing out aloud after watching today's epi.mami needs a serious spanking by nani,anjali really deserves some1 like shayam who uses her and after taking everything deserts and says bye bye...as for Gupta sisters they should learn something from mami Jee she is also ordinary family but acts like queen bee
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exprimere

I'm telling you, I'm crying right now!!!! Not because I'm angry! I don't have it in me to be angry right now! I have bypassed that stage. It is just despair, desperation, tiredness, disappointment and sadness. Soon, I will not even feel like watching the show anymore... There is a limit to which Cvs can keep this up!😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

No! No be positive. It was just this episode! Argh which was super annoying but all izz well! Just calm. Hopefully next week will be better! πŸ˜›
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farro12

Laughing out aloud after watching today's epi.mami needs a serious spanking by nani,anjali really deserves some1 like shayam who uses her and after taking everything deserts and says bye bye...as for Gupta sisters they should learn something from mami Jee she is also ordinary family but acts like queen bee

Argh! Mami is annoying and Anjali needs to face reality now. She needs to get her act right, She's going to be a mother now. πŸ€”