Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Indu's attitude (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think Indu is really changed??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [85.19%]
4 [14.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Spinky Groupbie
Spinky
Spinky

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes to some extent becoz Indu is frastrated, he stated thinking of sanchi's unwilling love, there is no place for him in sanchi's Heart, also some other reasons like lossing hope, loneliness, brokened marriage, missunderstandings...& so on...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04pressu-Namita-lashy

amimoumi Newbie
amimoumi
amimoumi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Because he hates her now... he deems her to be the cause of all his problems in life he says so today himself...when she's never respected him, why did he ever love her...
now that he has to stay for 6 months at her place, he knows they are not going to be too welcoming of him..so at least let him make it worth his stay by bringing his friends along.. he also needs someone on his side...

and for us audience, those 4 boys would be a welcome respite from Veena's tears and Tarachand's power dialogues D'oh

I really hope somewhere down the line Day Dreamingwhen the mathur's fall into some form of major difficulty that the boys come to their aid (and they would have been in deep deep trouble if not for them) at least that way veena/tarachand would reform their notions on Indu and his gang!
And I sincerely hope Indu's boys render a crash course to our Sanchi madam on "how to unconditionally love Indu Singh"... during 6 months of cohabitation...Wink ... 

Edited by amimoumi - 20 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04pressu-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

@pressu .. judge told them to stay together for six months and after tht if they want they cn apply for divorce. Now, indu also wants a divorce .. tht could be one reason tht he came to stay in her house .

Yes thats the reason he is just following court order...but he will soon go back to form where he want sanchi again not divorce...I have full faith him and his paaka love...and this time either he will make Sanchi fall in love  by hook or crook...and may be his frnds do some cupidgiri...because they dont want divorce to happen at all...They have completed all circle of hatred...all loop closed...LOL...Only loop which is still open is love

Edited by kuls11 - 20 July 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@Pressu, like all my fellow IF members have stated and I concur that due to the court order, Indu has come over to stay. He knows better to annoy Sanchi in her own home rather than in Tiwari household which would be nasty! Indu is trying really hard to let Sanchi go which I am loving very much. But saying you won't love someone and actually doing it are two very different things! He loves her so very much, yet has understood that he has wronged her! Getting a divorce is his way of rectifying his mistake. I have no doubt that his boys will play a major role in bringing Bhaiyaji and Bhabhiji together! Like my long lost twinnie said, it will be fun to watch the boys then bare Veenaji's stares, tears and huffs and puffs! Tarachand...omg that weak man is, i'd rather not say! I can't wait until Monday, finally the day we INSA fans have been waiting for...love is in the air! 

Edited by Namita.Murti - 21 July 2012 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi04Silentsoul

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

@Pressu, like all my fellow IF members have stated and I concur that due to the xourt order, Indu has come over to stay. He knows bette to annoy Sanchi in her own home rather than inTiwari household which would be nasty! Indu is trying really hard to let Sanchi go which I am loving very nuch. But saying you won't love someone and actually doing it are two very different things! He loves her so very much, yet has understood that he has wronged her! Getting a divorce is his way of rectifying his mistake. I have no doubt that his boys will play a major role in bringing Bhaiyaji and Bhabhiji together! Like my long lost twinnie said, it will be fun to watch the boys then bare Veenaji's stares, tears and huffs and puffs! Tarachand...omg that weak man is, i'd rather not say! I can't wait until Monday, finally the day we INSA fans have been waiting for...love is in the air! 

Agree Namz... and moreover Indu is very caring for this friends ... last time also when he was suppose to stay with sadanand tiwari ... he got his friends over . So , I guess this is his style.

-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Indu ke saath saath uski gang free...lmao

Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Awww pressu... Indu was in the wrong no doubt... but he has apologized and tried making up for it in his own ways ever since the jungle track...if anything, lately, its been Sanchi who's manipulating him... 
and anyway, why are you so sad about Indu staying at her place dear...Confused he's only following court orders na..so what's wrong in that...how could he stay in his own place after the court has ordered him to do so...thats breaking the law...Confused (not saying he's never done it in the past thoughLOL)

though i wish he doesn't, but if he does trouble her during his stay there at this point of time, I think his actions could be justified... she's treated him so poorly ever since their return from the jungle...
if she never intended to be friendly with him, she should not have acted so paly paly and be so flirtatious with him... she should have just stayed her hostile self during the jungle too...

• The way she shouted back at him, when he asked her why they couldn't be friends (after all the help she'd taken from him in the jungle) was totally unjustified - and he didn't even lose his temper at her after that...
  • She taunted him after the elections knowing how important the seat was for him, she could have at least been modest! And here he was feeling so happy for her!
  • When he did congratulate her wholeheartedly and put up a poster to do so, she didn't even acknowledge it...
  • When she came to know Indu did not hurt her father and that she'd slapped him needlessly in public, she didn't seem to even react/recollect to any of it
  • When she asked for divorce, he gave it willingly though he was heartbroken - and she could see how heartbroken he was...yet next day she was only worried if he'll again end up returning into her life...
  • He even admitted his mistake in court and that he was making up for it by letting her go...

Obviously, Sanchi HASN'T realized that Indu is not that bad... and continues to hate him..so Indu is fed up...now that the court has ruled a funny ruling, he is exhausted - he's done everything she wanted and cannot be bothered to dance to her tunes for another 6 months 
He has changed himself a lot from his Gunda nature - remember he is not a well-educated well bred metropolitan man... so he's probably going to do tit-for-tat here...i hope the CVs don't take it too far... 

by harassing i'm hoping its more light-hearted trouble and not serious stuff! if not, its back to watching INSA fights for another 6 monthsWacko

Edited by lashy - 21 July 2012 at 2:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi04pressu-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
wow lashy wht a post . Sanchi is just struck on two points . forced wedding and sr . but if she will see the mirror she will find herself damaging indu equally.

-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index