Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Indu's attitude

Poll Question: Do you think Indu is really changed??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [85.19%]
4 [14.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hello friends
when i watched the latest episodes i thought that Indu really wants to get rid of Sanchi and wants to forget her but why did he bring his friends to stay in Sanchi's house??
He himself wants to be apart from Sanchi
I'm confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Because he hates her now... he deems her to be the cause of all his problems in life he says so today himself...when she's never respected him, why did he ever love her...
now that he has to stay for 6 months at her place, he knows they are not going to be too welcoming of him..so at least let him make it worth his stay by bringing his friends along.. he also needs someone on his side...

and for us audience, those 4 boys would be a welcome respite from Veena's tears and Tarachand's power dialogues D'oh

I really hope somewhere down the line Day Dreamingwhen the mathur's fall into some form of major difficulty that the boys come to their aid (and they would have been in deep deep trouble if not for them) at least that way veena/tarachand would reform their notions on Indu and his gang!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amimoumisweet78630-SD-0-Namita-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 I second Lashy. Approve

Hey Shraddha,

In parliament the MPs hit the bench with their hands to say they agree. So what we have as the term for that gesture or action. I want to say that when each time I agree with a forum member. LOL LOL

-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I agree with lashy... and one more point ... when indu came to stay with his maiyya in sada house which now sanchi house . Indu tht time also got his friends .. if think he is too attached with them and as it is a big house they all cn be adjusted easily.

-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
loool shri LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I agree with you all but friends he really want to not think about her so why did he come there??
I think as mentioned in the article he will harass Sanchi and what will he get by harassing Sanchi and why can't he leave her and stay in his own place.
He said that after divorce he will never peep into her life and won't disturb her but why he made this type of zabardasth entry.
Today i'll support Sanchi as she has valid reasons for her hate but why can't he think that he hurted her by forceful marriage and a fake mock SR.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863-Namita-Silentsoullashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@pressu .. judge told them to stay together for six months and after tht if they want they cn apply for divorce. Now, indu also wants a divorce .. tht could be one reason tht he came to stay in her house .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuSilentsoul-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@pressu .. judge told them to stay together for six months and after tht if they want they cn apply for divorce. Now, indu also wants a divorce .. tht could be one reason tht he came to stay in her house . @pressu .. judge told them to stay together for six months and after tht if they want they cn apply for divorce. Now, indu also wants a divorce .. tht could be one reason tht he came to stay in her house .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index