Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
lol interruption pe interruption..i guess one day both will snap out in desperation lol!! Edited by arsh_sp - 11 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here !!
poojali ka drama izzz 
CreePwa is anytime btr !! As uska rona dhonna nahin hota !!
( imagine creepwa crying !!! πŸ˜† )

Edited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well said...totally agree wid u!!!

she is getting on my nerves right now!!😑

saima4744 thumbnail
dear jahan phool wahan kante .so chil saparation is must other wise how they relise to anjli that khushi was inocent.she what done that for her and rizada family.soon the all memmbers wil be happy with her.anjli by her self bring her back in sn.i never mind saparation if caming.so chi wait and watch. if i wrote a harch word sooo sooory.
shilpa1581 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
y a right... but wat to do??? we have to only wait & watch.. but one thing is for sure... once evrything is fiine there will lots & lots of romance.. but ya long way  to go 4 that... but ya want to c when arnav will come to know her real reason 4 leaving the house wat will he do
sweetarnavkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

ok, i am seriously mad at cvs...i have always supported cvs n have always liked their way of story telling!

but i guess after today's poojali drama, i am mad at them😑...i have no problem if arhi gets seperated or have problems in future as thats what finally going to happen(sad but true), as it's the trend of every damn serial to first start showing love between the leads for one or two weeks n after that back to misunderstandings n separation πŸ€’,,,,,but what the?😑...why no peaceful romance for arhi, i mean, why can't we just see some romance between arhi,for at least two three days with no problems n no one intruding...after that the cvs can go back to there trp method of drama...

but right now, in every episode there is one or the other drama going on...arghh...i am really upset...sorry for being so negative...but i really needed to share this...now, i seriously prefer shyam's flop cupid plans than poojali's 24hrs rona dhona😑

ITS ANJALI NOT POOJALI
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the whole episode was just on godbharai...n shyam.common it is the shpw's main lead 's shadi all focus should be on them...i m totally fed up n mad on cv's😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...from last two episodes all we are seeing is anjali n shyam's drama.
is se zyada screeen space toh payash ki shaddi meh hi mil gayi thi arnav aur khushi ko.
Edited by khosla03 - 11 years ago
ashmits thumbnail
i completely agree with u 😑
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people this is a daily serial and we just had a funny date some romantic date so we have to bear some drama.let us wait and see what we have for Thursday and Friday we might get a lot of Arshi πŸ˜‰