Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

yeh kya hua?? kaise hua ??kab hua?? kyun hua?? (Page 9)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Updated my post @page2Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Perfect song for this situation, Magar Arnav is singing this " Main pareshaan Pareshaan" 

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

Perfect song for this situation, Magar Arnav is singing this " Main pareshaan Pareshaan" 

thanx...we r paying tribute to Mr rajesh Khanna so his songs r being played ..acc to d situation off course..Smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Ditsy hugs for the title Hug coz I love that song..one of my fabsEmbarrassed

Phatastic postwa and emotionsClap 

Now coming to the episode...wat's wrong with these people are their ignorance of knocking the door firstOuch jise dekho jahaan chalaa jataa hainConfused Koi privacy hain ki nahinConfusedLOL

BTW loved the Arhi scene Day Dreaming and the hug...watever they do either fighting, romancing or bickeringLOL it always SADAA HAQEmbarrassed

Loved the scene when they both were caught, Khushi started fretting as if she had sinned whereas Arnav was all kool...he was not ashamed and why should he...in fact he is proud of their love...totally into their characterStar

I didn't like Anji much today so wont talk abt herOuchLOL

Ri...Hug

i think i missed replyin u...thanx ...glad u lk d post n song..

abt ArHi scenes..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

n anjali n akash...ConfusedConfused...LOL

LOL

Edited by adits7 - 21 July 2012 at 1:46pm
sweetlilly30 Groupbie
sweetlilly30
sweetlilly30

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
WOW what a way to pay tribute

I just loved the postClap

adits7

beccky Senior Member
beccky
beccky

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Ditsyyy... How are you... Hug Hug Hug
I surely missed a lottt this week... Cry
just saw all the episodes and your updates and I'm so happy...Big smile

And this stupid like button is again restraining me to like your posts i so hate it...Angry

neway I just loved how you planned to give tribute to Kaka.. Smile

may his soul Rest in peace... Smile

so please if any of the episodes suits this song.. ie Zindagi ik safar hai suhana... please post it... its one of my fav tracks and is a request to you... Embarrassed

so back to the updates again Amazing cute love poured smilies is all m seeing in all ur posts
Embarrassed and they are representing Arnav's feeling..Blushing Sometimes back we would have just imagined all this... LOL but now hayyeee he is so cute when he does all that... Embarrassed
Khushi's again a smart chick she is ignoring him like mad...LOL

because she wants a proper relationship.. the day he brought up that contract marriage thing she was all shattered again..Ouch oh girl i was like what is wrong with Arnav now.. i was cursing him like hell Angryand then now when i read your update i was like right he has to win her back in some time so he needs time and thats why he sed that.. how dumb of me.. and i m surely nvr gng to think like a businessman... rather woman.. so yeah you are correct... Cool LOL

neway so he needs time but Khushi is adamant and she's right as well coz she doesnt know hahaha.. LOL

and about others in the family.. Payal is really being a nice sister... m really liking the progress her chracter is making Smile
i must say after a long time now i feel that whteva she is doing is right and correct if we see her point of view... Approve
Nani is acting weird.. I seriouslty have strted to hate her character i dunno why...Ouch
I hate the rest of the raizadas aS USUAL Angry LOL
Akash is being a jerk... Dead
Mammiji is being a jerk.. Dead
Even HP/OP/SP whteva he is .. he is also a big jerk... Angry u know why LOL

And MAMAji where art thou? Confused 
as you are not showing up.. so I as well may say that you are also being a jerk.. coz you are alone running the business and all credit goes to your chotte.. LOL

so yea.. as much as I live arhi together..Embarrassed I hate to see anjali with Arnav Dead
becuse whateva she is doing is not right I again understand that as being a sister she must be feeling left out but that doesnt mean she acts weird to her sister-in-law Angry

but thats nature.. when ppl say sasural is sasural...and maayka is maayka they are correct.. Approve
becoz this what happens in sasural... Dead

even thou' i hate buaji at times.. I love the way she cares about the sisters.. even Garima doesnt but buaji does.. thats wht I like about her character... Embarrassed

so as Anajali said I liked her dialogues tooo.. that times have changed.. but if she understands that the times have really changed then why is she being the biggest jerk...??!!! Stern Smile
she is acting like a total looser..Angry a woman who wants all the attention from all the ppl she knows..Angry and I thought she was the perfect sister.. Dead
I am saying this again and again.. that at this point she has to be strong.. but becoz of her.. we can clearly see the 2 relationships breaking to the point that nobdy can do anything..Angry

but when she'll realize this that she was the one that because of her all this had happened it'll be too late... Ouch

Now I seriously want Khushi to pack her bags and go to some place and not her maayka
not because she can show to arnav and others she is strong and can live her life alone
but because it's high time ppl start respecting her.. Cry and not coz she is Arnav's wife or the daughter in law of this house but coz she is Khushi.. she is the one who sacrificed herself everytime and made the world around her a place where evrybdy else can be happy...!!!
but evrytime we get to see her getting disrespect and hurt from evryone... damnit she is too a human being she too have a heart which aches and hurts as well.. Angry 

so yeah looking frwd to the spoilers as told by mishti.. and the current storyline.. Tongue

i still want to write so much but I know i have already written so much u must be bored with my blabbering... so sorry abot that LOL
so i think i should stop my crap... and yea thanks for the PMs ditsy.. Embarrassed

m looking frwd to your next weeks posts as well... Tongue

cya next weekend... TC!Hug

adits7

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
really enjoyed your post LOL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetlilly30

WOW what a way to pay tribute

I just loved the postClap

thanx ya...we m8 continue according to how RK's songs match wid d episodes...Smile

Go to top