yeh kya hua?? kaise hua ??kab hua?? kyun hua?? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Gautami

Luvly post!
I dont knw what to make of the epi:|!So many mixed feelings..Not at al a friday epi &that too without precap!:(,hoping for a promo atleast.I loved the HUG<3 <3!That was worth in the epi!<3..&&Payal finally spoke up..I felt bad thou.But the epi was al abt Arnav</3..Poor guy stuck & see,,sawin betn biwi n di..Sad for khushi too!Maami always badmouths..Waiting for the day when she wil grovel & apologise to GUPTAA sisters.It has to come.
Hoping for zabardast PROMO!:)

yeah thou d start ws lk a friday epi...bt as it ended on an incomplete conversation between arnav n anjali...n wid no dhamakedaar precap it looked lk sum tues-wed-thurs epi...bt next week wud b sum content i guess...

me too hopin fr a zabardast promo...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I love your posts they cheer me up soo much!

its gud to know dat i manage doin dat...thanx dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shastradhari

thanks aditi for masale daar post as usualπŸ˜†

thankieee😊

loved ur postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

poor arnav got inbetween his di and khushi

Originally posted by pinky0902

love the post, ditsy 😳

best part of today's epi was definitely the hug + the IPK bg music 😍 so soothing!

after that, taai taai dish! RM wasiyo back home, anjali ka drama shuru - honestly, i'm unable to understand what does she want - i know like what she said in the rangmunch interview was right but to this extent? no.. enough.. it's getting too much already - it's like emotional attyachar these days. i'm unable to stand her these days esp when she behaves like this.
i know she needs some support - but enough of spoiling arhi moment! we all wanted to see arnav & khushi romancing and all but not like this.

and maami+akash, can't they for once listen to the gupta sisters for once? maybe after listening to them, they will be able to samjhofy anjali?

and on top of that no precap.. at least promo toh de do. 😳

hayyee.. long weekend.. countdown shuru.

sorry, dits πŸ˜”

oh ya hug ws d best part...😳

pinks i think d convo between arnav n anjali shud get sumthin outta it...lk we ll get to know d anjali POV in all chotte thingy...

n sorry fr ????

Originally posted by sgdtp_11

lovely post

thanx ya..😊
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

great post

i am feeling the same too.just want 1 episode of just arhi without any interuptions like this i  cant even love the epi which had the most beautifull hug and aww the Bg added magic to the hug.which is what i am and will be watching over the weekend and of course yesterday's epi..

And did u guys notice the blooper there were no flowers on floor when khushi came running to arnav but later they were shown.

yeah agree ArHi scenes were fab...n abt d blooper yeah some did...bt andhera tha na...so we jus ignore it..πŸ˜†...coz ArHi were so goodddπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

very nice adits .loved ur title ,.ye kya hua jis cheez ka darr tha wohi hogaya...

thankie...n abt d song...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by silvia1999

loved ur postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

poor arnav got inbetween his di and khushi

yeah bechara...
Originally posted by chatterbug

Great Post !!! πŸ˜Š

TFS

thanx...πŸ˜ƒ