Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

yeh kya hua?? kaise hua ??kab hua?? kyun hua?? (Page 2)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ditsy hugs for the title Hug coz I love that song..one of my fabsEmbarrassed

Phatastic postwa and emotionsClapClapClapClap 

Now coming to the episode...wat's wrong with these people are their ignorance of knocking the door firstOuch jise dekho jahaan chalaa jataa hainConfused Koi privacy hain ki nahinConfusedLOL

BTW loved the Arhi scene Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and the hug...watever they do either fighting, romancing or bickeringLOL it always SADAA HAQEmbarrassed

Loved the scene when they both were caught, Khushi started fretting as if she had sinned whereas Arnav was all kool...he was not ashamed and why should he...in fact he is proud of their love...totally into their characterStar

I didn't like Anji much today so wont talk abt herOuchLOL

Edited by RiyaDutta - 20 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I love ur post n smileys.. Evryday i wil wait fr ur postEmbarrassed
I dnt want to talk abt the epiSleepy

adits7

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ditsu ! 
I honestly didn't Watch the Epi yet 
just read the update ! Yes i too Felt ONLY bad for Khushi all these days ! BUT now Im syaing WAT ABOUT ARNAV ? !! the guy is stuck too ! he goes to make 1 happy ! loses the other :/ ! im not blaming Khushi !! cuz of me Both ArHi Should LEAVE n take Payal along
Plus after Today ! by Just Reading UPDATE ! I GIVE up with Anjali ! she is Mentally Ill now !! SHE NEEDS A HUBBY as soon as Possible ! warna it will be a crime for other couples to even HOLD hands in the house .-. !
  •  yes I Feel For Khushi ! but @ the Moment the Guy is Also Suffering ! n I WILL WRITE n Give u !! khushi will again decide to be MAHAN ! n start acting Rude to Arnav so tht She leaves !!

• WHATS HIS FAULT NOW ? ! he is too Stuck !

adits7

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I've said the same thing yaar in my post..pak gaye thak gaye..we can only watch what they show but honestly they need to get a grip on their characters..

adits7

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
poor arnie.. i so pity this guy... god bless him..."sigh"

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Ditsy.. Waited for this epi like crazy.. Didnt disappoint though I got irritated at some parts.. LOL

Finally ArHi got the moment to be interrupted.. Inka toh hamesha se aisa hee hai..Confused "ArHi ke romance ka hai interruption se naata koi... Yoonhi nahi dil lubhata koi" Ek baar nahi.. SleepyDo baar nahi..Shocked Damn it, har baar.. OuchKoi Aman, Koi HP and now this entire Raizada clan.. Pinch Hum log pissed off na ho toh aur kya karein..Angry Chal jaane de.. Koi kar bhi kya sakta hai.. Raizada's ki manners ghaas charne gayi hai and ArHi ki akal.. Cudnt they knock and cudnt ArHi lock..? Ouch Wud have saved the embarrassment.. Mujhe Anjali ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni.. I really feel bad seeing her tears that she sheds seeing ArHi together.. Hum yahan ArHi ko saath dekhne ke liye marre jaatey hai and when they come together, Anjali starts weeping like she has lost something or someone dear to her.. In spite of knowing the worst phase she is going through, I have taken a sudden disliking to her.. Ouch In last or the one before she said that "Chotte kaise galat ho saktey hai" and today she didnt have a minute to listen to his side of the story... Arnav has never given more importance to anyone in his life than her, HIS DI... And she feels he lied so that he cud be with Khushi.. Cant he be with her always? Is she caged? Or is he caged? That they need to come out of the cage and meet each other when the family is away... Arghhh.. Pinch The way she pushed his hand away twice.. I didnt quite like it.. She is making him feel like he did something grave...Shocked Kiya kya yaar ussne..? Upar se yeh ab Payal and Aakash.. Ufff.. Why this Mami always has to talk between them? Pinch The last part of the episode held no meaning.. She is making him understand what I will never understand.. He didnt change.. He never did, even if she feels so.. And if she feels he did, its her mistake.. I wonder what happened to all "Jab woh aldki tumhare zindagi mein aayegi na, toh uske bina tumhari saansein ruk jaayengi" So she no longer believes in it I guess.. Disappointed at her..

No precap and a lamba weekendwa.. Sehna toh padega.. LOL

i think anjali too is trying to get on terms wid d other important person in her chotte's life...

haan no precap ..sehena toh padega...LOL

mishti_17

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizi

*edited*

bechara ASR... behen samajti nahi & dil h ki manta nahi... wat to do?? LOL

nice post... i luv d emoticonsClapClap

exactly...bechara behen aur biwi ke beech sandwiched...ConfusedLOL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Lovely post ditsy!  Hug

socha tha kya..kya ho gaya.

kya chaha tha, kya paaya?
kya haal hua iss dil ka
ajeeb hai daastaan pyaar ki
benaam rishte ban gaye zindagi
itni door kabhi thi manzil
na socha tha maine..na chaha tha kabhi..

Arnav to himself..

geeeteeeHugHugHug

so happy to c ya here...d fr wat u posted abv...ClapClapClap

Go to top