India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this the same Anajali Di???????

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Tody Anjali surprised me ( normally she does all the time today bit more)  she said to Arnav tht he is in love... he changed after marriage..right?   then whr is tht Anjali gone who wanted her chotey to be fall in love and she said when will u in love u will forget everything... chk this link or in youtube Anjali Arnav scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-T3CA41wck

i can understand tht u hurt ..tht was big shock for u but u cant change love feelings

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansaddafmahmoodArnavKhushijodisweetmadhuri-BrokenDreamer-pieryrose

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
This woman is LOL LOL LOLshe doesn't want her brother to lead a married life..that's all...it was written all over her faceLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaArnavKhushijodipieryrose

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
No!!...She'z not same,,,She'z Shyam-ish AnJhalii...No Longer PoooJali..But RuDali..Alwayy Giving Motey Motey Ansoo..Uhh...She's JeAlousY,,Ohh Her Name Also says it..anJALI  jali jali jali..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
But at sum point, Anjali is justified aftrall she is insecure n afraid n doesnt wants her brother to xperience d same thing as she experienced dat is betrayal in luv!!!
saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BrokenDreamer-

No!!...She'z not same,,,She'z Shyam-ish AnJhalii...No Longer PoooJali..But RuDali..Alwayy Giving Motey Motey Ansoo..Uhh...She's JeAlousY,,Ohh Her Name Also says it..anJALI  jali jali jali..Dead
AngryAngry
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Anjali is a confused soul, she remembers she is pregnant when Khushi tells her and now "Arnav you have changed", God help her
XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Well, Arnav did change after marriage.  He really did stop answering her questions and pretty much ignored what Anjali had to say.  He didn't even tell her that he was getting married.  So yes, in Anjali's eyes, he did change. 

We know he changed because of Shyam...but Anjali doesn't see it because nobody told her.  and the CVs aren't showing a scene where Anjali and Arnav talk things through.  The CVs are definitely making this unrealistic...but I guess that is a given since this is just a show. 

Also, Anjali is pregnant.  She's extremely hormonal.  Women do the craziest things when they are hormonal.  We can't really blame her.

BUT yes.  I know why you're feeling this way.  I am also annoyed by this track.  But...what can we do?
xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

But at sum point, Anjali is justified aftrall she is insecure n afraid n doesnt wants her brother to xperience d same thing as she experienced dat is betrayal in luv!!!
#
inscure i can understand but brother will betray in love i dont think she is thinking tht far

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top