Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Why you think Arnav is a football...may be his great Diii acting insane...but wat Khushi did! Has Arnav ever tried to share his feelings, turmoils with her! Why Khushi wanted to leave! Just fr Arnav n fr his insane Diii's sake! It was Arnav whose actions everytime triggers some bad move by Khushi...but Khushi's the one who loves him unconditionally! How Arnav has become a footballl! Infact, Khushi's the one...a punchbag...a ragdoll...misbehaved by every one...even by her husband!

T?o be frank I never feel for Arnav, but fr Arnav- Khushi both!
komalsirwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Why you think Arnav is a football...may be his great Diii acting insane...but wat Khushi did! Has Arnav ever tried to share his feelings, turmoils with her! Why Khushi wanted to leave! Just fr Arnav n fr his insane Diii's sake! It was Arnav whose actions everytime triggers some bad move by Khushi...but Khushi's the one who loves him unconditionally! How Arnav has become a footballl! Infact, Khushi's the one...a punchbag...a ragdoll...misbehaved by every one...even by her husband!

T?o be frank I never feel for Arnav, but fr Arnav- Khushi both!

i feel bad for both of them aswel...i tried to potray a satire on the whole asr's situation considering his situation where he's stuck between his wife and his sister..he cannot share things wid khushi nor can he explain his di what khushi means to him..thats all i mean..no offence to khushi fans..😊
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalsirwani

i feel bad for both of them aswel...i tried to potray a satire on the whole asr's situation considering his situation where he's stuck between his wife and his sister..he cannot share things wid khushi nor can he explain his di what khushi means to him..thats all i mean..no offence to khushi fans..😊

yaar ur post isnt offending...but I can never sympathize with him...reasons are evident...he himself is to be blamed to some extent...be it Khushi or Arnav, both are to be blamed to some extent...though I can feel Khushi pain, but its nt easy to feel Arnav's coz to Arnav, Khushi is also connected...
komalsirwani thumbnail

yaar ur post isnt offending...but I can never sympathize with him...reasons are evident...he himself is to be blamed to some extent...be it Khushi or Arnav, both are to be blamed to some extent...though I can feel Khushi pain, but its nt easy to feel Arnav's coz to Arnav, Khushi is also connected...

haha see the reason we dont sympathize wid asr is coz he never lets anyone see the problems in his life, he always yells shouts and angers the situation to hide all his pain while khushi cries out her pain that touches us...but asr equally is in pain esplly in a situation where the two most imp ppl in his life are concerned..:)
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reposting from my own thread...

So ASR, how does it feel to be in Khushi's shoes?

Your lady love has put up a  brave smiling front in the face of  being orphaned, being raised by aunt and uncle, fighting your arrogance, uprooted from her home , roughed up , thrown around, yelled at ,mocked at by people in a new city, cheated by and engaged to a scumbag, then thrown into the hell hole of a forced marriage and bearing the brunt of the consequences, disowned and dis regarded by everyone she ever loved and alienated from everything she held dear... All this while living in the shadows of unknown fears and trying hard to HATE you.

Today you had your first real taste of how it all must've felt like. To be misunderstood. To be cut off mid sentence. To not even let you begin to say something in defense. To be implied you are faking it and lying.

To have to choose. Your wife choose your family's happiness over her grief and look what that choice cost her.

It's just the beginning. You have miles to walk in that shoes before you sleep peacefully.

P.S: All ASR die hards, this is not a bash fest. Just a general overview of the storyline. My deepest adoration is a tie between him and Khushi.
komalsirwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

reposting from my own thread...

So ASR, how does it feel to be in Khushi's shoes?

Your lady love has put up a  brave smiling front in the face of  being orphaned, being raised by aunt and uncle, fighting your arrogance, uprooted from her home , roughed up , thrown around, yelled at ,mocked at by people in a new city, cheated by and engaged to a scumbag, then thrown into the hell hole of a forced marriage and bearing the brunt of the consequences, disowned and dis regarded by everyone she ever loved and alienated from everything she held dear... All this while living in the shadows of unknown fears and trying hard to HATE you.

Today you had your first real taste of how it all must've felt like. To be misunderstood. To be cut off mid sentence. To not even let you begin to say something in defense. To be implied you are faking it and lying.

To have to choose. Your wife choose your family's happiness over her grief and look what that choice cost her.

It's just the beginning. You have miles to walk in that shoes before you sleep peacefully.

P.S: All ASR die hards, this is not a bash fest. Just a general overview of the storyline. My deepest adoration is a tie between him and Khushi.

very well said, and yet the girl maintains her happy self to make the world happy
but incase of ASR even after having the bestest luxuries of life, he never was really happy..until he found this girl called khushi who unintentionally, gave him khushi, kept him satisfied and now when he has accepted the khushi he is getting from khushi, he is under pressure to let it all go...and that's what pinching the ASR die hards like me..😭

however i agree wid every word u said abt khushi, ofc i knw she's gone thru hell and thats why i also support the "khushi leve RM andolan" strongly...though i deeply feel really bad for ASR
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalsirwani

haha see the reason we dont sympathize wid asr is coz he never lets anyone see the problems in his life, he always yells shouts and angers the situation to hide all his pain while khushi cries out her pain that touches us...but asr equally is in pain esplly in a situation where the two most imp ppl in his life are concerned..:)

you again got me wrong...why to make others life hell to hide your own pain n sufferings! Your Diii is a woman n so as Khushi...its normal woman's nature to cry out loud n males are exact opposite...that doesnt mean that they dont feel pain...why I can never sympathize with Arnav coz, he only sees his Dii's pain n tears...wat about Khushi! He stattered Khushi's dreams just fr the sake of his Diii, who now thinks that her brother cant live or love just coz she is in sorrow! Then look at Khushi, with so much pain she still tries to make others happy! 
komalsirwani thumbnail

you again got me wrong...why to make others life hell to hide your own pain n sufferings! Your Diii is a woman n so as Khushi...its normal woman's nature to cry out loud n males are exact opposite...that doesnt mean that they dont feel pain...why I can never sympathize with Arnav coz, he only sees his Dii's pain n tears...wat about Khushi! He stattered Khushi's dreams just fr the sake of his Diii, who now thinks that her brother cant live or love just coz she is in sorrow! Then look at Khushi, with so much pain she still tries to make others happy! 

ofc he understands khushi's pain and tears but he somewhere thinks khushi is his property and he neednt explain her things ..u knw the thing we take the ones we love the most for granted..it is a negative trait but thats how he is..thats just how he is..but lately he's been trying to change himself..trying to be sweeter to khushi..everytime he yells at her..he remembers NK's words and as for his di..she is like that duty to him that he must fulfill come what may..seriously she is becoming no more than a burden to asr..asr mite not accept it that way but thats true..her di is onli adding to his sorrows..and the biggest reason to sympathise with him is this..His non acceptance of conditions..
1)khushi neednt be taken granted..she needs to be told, apologised to
2)anjali needs to be explained the difference between a sister and a soulmate
and asr is trying to handle everything himself resulting in getting a hit frm all sides...rather if he just explains these two ladies things, or atleast khushi, his life will be much simpler..and thats why i sympathise with him!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Yeah, now you have a point...Ok one can only sympathize with him becoz of his lack of communication...thats the biggest hurdle towards his happpiness n peace of mind...at least he cud have communicated with Khushi about his dillemma instead of repeatitive blaming and scolding, they shud work out on how to make Roodali understand the situation n make her that strong to face the reality...he cud have told, watever he has told to nani, regarding Shyam n his wrong deeds...atleast mami wud have stopped taunting the Gupta Sisters!

Again he has to be strong n protective wen it comes to Khushi...he shudnt let others to use her as a punch bag to vent out their frustrations...he shud act like a husband, coz he knows that his wife is innocent!

He is a man...n if a man is strong enough, then no one will ever be able to intrude into the family's happiness!
komalsirwani thumbnail

Yeah, now you have a point...Ok one can only sympathize with him becoz of his lack of communication...thats the biggest hurdle towards his happpiness n peace of mind...at least he cud have communicated with Khushi about his dillemma instead of repeatitive blaming and scolding, they shud work out on how to make Roodali understand the situation n make her that strong to face the reality...he cud have told, watever he has told to nani, regarding Shyam n his wrong deeds...atleast mami wud have stopped taunting the Gupta Sisters!

Again he has to be strong n protective wen it comes to Khushi...he shudnt let others to use her as a punch bag to vent out their frustrations...he shud act like a husband, coz he knows that his wife is innocent!

He is a man...n if a man is strong enough, then no one will ever be able to intrude into the family's happiness!

he is a helpless man for now id say and seeing him helpless makes my heart ðŸ˜­..more coz of barun sobti's potrayal of  asr's dilemma!