Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav Singh Raizada..The Football..!! (Page 2)

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

You again?
And why ur all post are against khushi?
For arnav and all raizada "KHUSHI IS LIKE CRICKET BALL"..jab jee chaha apna liya aur jab jee chaha thukra diya...FIR BHI IN ipk forum "POOR ARNAV".
Great job ay BLIND ASR DEEWANIS.

lol relax i just feel bad for the once mighty ASR..nothing against khushi..

Pashbarun IF-Rockerz
Pashbarun
Pashbarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Well Said..Smile
Totally Agreed...
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Why you think Arnav is a football...may be his great Diii acting insane...but wat Khushi did! Has Arnav ever tried to share his feelings, turmoils with her! Why Khushi wanted to leave! Just fr Arnav n fr his insane Diii's sake! It was Arnav whose actions everytime triggers some bad move by Khushi...but Khushi's the one who loves him unconditionally! How Arnav has become a footballl! Infact, Khushi's the one...a punchbag...a ragdoll...misbehaved by every one...even by her husband!

T?o be frank I never feel for Arnav, but fr Arnav- Khushi both!
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Why you think Arnav is a football...may be his great Diii acting insane...but wat Khushi did! Has Arnav ever tried to share his feelings, turmoils with her! Why Khushi wanted to leave! Just fr Arnav n fr his insane Diii's sake! It was Arnav whose actions everytime triggers some bad move by Khushi...but Khushi's the one who loves him unconditionally! How Arnav has become a footballl! Infact, Khushi's the one...a punchbag...a ragdoll...misbehaved by every one...even by her husband!

i feel bad for both of them aswel...i tried to potray a satire on the whole asr's situation considering his situation where he's stuck between his wife and his sister..he cannot share things wid khushi nor can he explain his di what khushi means to him..thats all i mean..no offence to khushi fans..Smile
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

i feel bad for both of them aswel...i tried to potray a satire on the whole asr's situation considering his situation where he's stuck between his wife and his sister..he cannot share things wid khushi nor can he explain his di what khushi means to him..thats all i mean..no offence to khushi fans..Smile

yaar ur post isnt offending...but I can never sympathize with him...reasons are evident...he himself is to be blamed to some extent...be it Khushi or Arnav, both are to be blamed to some extent...though I can feel Khushi pain, but its nt easy to feel Arnav's coz to Arnav, Khushi is also connected...
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalsirwani

yaar ur post isnt offending...but I can never sympathize with him...reasons are evident...he himself is to be blamed to some extent...be it Khushi or Arnav, both are to be blamed to some extent...though I can feel Khushi pain, but its nt easy to feel Arnav's coz to Arnav, Khushi is also connected...

haha see the reason we dont sympathize wid asr is coz he never lets anyone see the problems in his life, he always yells shouts and angers the situation to hide all his pain while khushi cries out her pain that touches us...but asr equally is in pain esplly in a situation where the two most imp ppl in his life are concerned..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekalsa

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
reposting from my own thread...

So ASR, how does it feel to be in Khushi's shoes?

Your lady love has put up a  brave smiling front in the face of  being orphaned, being raised by aunt and uncle, fighting your arrogance, uprooted from her home , roughed up , thrown around, yelled at ,mocked at by people in a new city, cheated by and engaged to a scumbag, then thrown into the hell hole of a forced marriage and bearing the brunt of the consequences, disowned and dis regarded by everyone she ever loved and alienated from everything she held dear... All this while living in the shadows of unknown fears and trying hard to HATE you.

Today you had your first real taste of how it all must've felt like. To be misunderstood. To be cut off mid sentence. To not even let you begin to say something in defense. To be implied you are faking it and lying.

To have to choose. Your wife choose your family's happiness over her grief and look what that choice cost her.

It's just the beginning. You have miles to walk in that shoes before you sleep peacefully.

P.S: All ASR die hards, this is not a bash fest. Just a general overview of the storyline. My deepest adoration is a tie between him and Khushi.
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

reposting from my own thread...

So ASR, how does it feel to be in Khushi's shoes?

Your lady love has put up a  brave smiling front in the face of  being orphaned, being raised by aunt and uncle, fighting your arrogance, uprooted from her home , roughed up , thrown around, yelled at ,mocked at by people in a new city, cheated by and engaged to a scumbag, then thrown into the hell hole of a forced marriage and bearing the brunt of the consequences, disowned and dis regarded by everyone she ever loved and alienated from everything she held dear... All this while living in the shadows of unknown fears and trying hard to HATE you.

Today you had your first real taste of how it all must've felt like. To be misunderstood. To be cut off mid sentence. To not even let you begin to say something in defense. To be implied you are faking it and lying.

To have to choose. Your wife choose your family's happiness over her grief and look what that choice cost her.

It's just the beginning. You have miles to walk in that shoes before you sleep peacefully.

P.S: All ASR die hards, this is not a bash fest. Just a general overview of the storyline. My deepest adoration is a tie between him and Khushi.

very well said, and yet the girl maintains her happy self to make the world happy
but incase of ASR even after having the bestest luxuries of life, he never was really happy..until he found this girl called khushi who unintentionally, gave him khushi, kept him satisfied and now when he has accepted the khushi he is getting from khushi, he is under pressure to let it all go...and that's what pinching the ASR die hards like me..Cry

however i agree wid every word u said abt khushi, ofc i knw she's gone thru hell and thats why i also support the "khushi leve RM andolan" strongly...though i deeply feel really bad for ASR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

Go to top