India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Need of a sensible track

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I desperately want to see a sensible track now ,  not alltime Anjali rhona - dhona , Shyam fully out of scene , random unfinished ArShi romance , Payash not discussing the issue , Mami getting on everyone's nerves Confused

Well many of you may disagree but I am seeing lack of good tracks and continuity in the show since ArShi wedding ... Post wedding hate turned into comedy , ArShi never discussed their problem , randomly they would fight / love intensely and next moment Tom and Jerry ...

Then came kidnapping track ... mostly to accomodate Barun's absence ... it was understandable ... we loyal and die hard fans stood by the show ...but even though the kidnapping track was gripping it was full of illogical and cliched scenes ... the airport security tape drama , Arnav double kidnap , how Khushi did not involve police even after confirming Shyam is the culprit ... you peopel may give reasons but for many viewers it dint make sense...

Then came Shyam's revelation drama where I expected a big show down between ArShi and Shyaam but found only Shyam excellent... Khushi though she had so many proofs during kidnap had nothing while revealing the truth ... the small talk between Khushi and Arnav before entering RM made ppl believe she had some proofs but what happened later was a complete let down and no one bothered to explain things to Anjali who was the most affected ... it was a pity...

I want a track with some sense where -

Anjali questions Arnav's decision and Arnav explains it to her all.
Khushi and Anjali make up.
Whole family unitedly helps in Anji recovering from this phase.
Payal and Akash discuss their issues.
Mami back to her initial funny self (she had during initial days one of the best comic lines I had seen in a fictional show)
Shyam plotting his next moves.
Gupta House get to know whats happening in RM.
Contract marriage revelation . ASR formally proposing to Khushi and maybe a remarriage with all ceremonies and a proper romance track.

Later they can come up with Shyam's full time return track.
Anjali's post baby life.
Arnav Khushi past and things like that.

I am desperately trying to understand why they are mixing up so many things with no clarity. Why can't tracks go a little logically . I always had one complaint with this show - too many open ended tracks... they don't complete a track fully before starting a new track...thats what leaves a viewer disappointed and unsatisifed Confused ... I don't agree that completing a track fully will end a show... There can be one or two things which require to be left open to keep up the drama but all tracks need not be left unfinished.

This is just my opinion , a decent discussion is welcome.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinnada_alulu009nashninigkoolansArnieBoyBarunrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
agree. no track has been closed logically.
neither misunderstanding
nor khushi's truth
nor shyam's truth
nothing
and even I desperately want a sensible track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
There are so many tracks which first need closure, then we can get on with any of the track above which you have mentioned.
All loops should be closed first and that too not in a sloppy way like they did NK'S exit after ARHI marriage.
reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I want a track with some sense where -

Anjali questions Arnav's decision and Arnav explains it to her all.
Khushi and Anjali make up.
Whole family unitedly helps in Anji recovering from this phase.
Payal and Akash discuss their issues.
Mami back to her initial funny self (she had during initial days one of the best comic lines I had seen in a fictional show)
Shyam plotting his next moves.
Gupta House get to know whats happening in RM.
Contract marriage revelation . ASR formally proposing to Khushi and maybe a remarriage with all ceremonies and a proper romance track.

yes- I agree- I would like to add-  a track where Anjali realises what a jerk, cheat her husband was ,  not accuse Khushi, but herself for failing to retain Shyam's love; Anjali is being shown as without a brain these days- no sensible, educated woman would mop around thinking that it is all Khushi's fault when she should be thinking through all those days when Shyam was absent.
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

agree. no track has been closed logically.
neither misunderstanding
nor khushi's truth
nor shyam's truth
nothing
and even I desperately want a sensible track.

exactly...making awesome tracks & leaving them  in b/w then starting another one...Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top