India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

The BEST

naz2247 Groupbie
naz2247
naz2247

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

EHMMBH is the best show created in the history of India...i am saying this again...You expect too much from it and it will give you everything you expect...It is the one serial which does not disappoint us at all...there are serials where you expect and nothing goes even close to your expectation...bit EHMMBH is above every other serial...i thought today the epi would be good but it was better than just good...it was awesome,fantastic,mind blowing Clap Star

So much balance in one episode...VirMaan,VirIka,JeeMaan...Everything was perfect...it was  a perfect dist with every ingredient added accurately...sometimes i sooo feel like kissing the creatives of the team and of course Karan,Krystle,Kushal and Nia...this show has got the best creatives,crews and actors...fabulous...i guess I'll never be tired of saying this

Viren stood up against Swamini for VirMaan Approve...in your face Swamini/kutti kamini..LOL...Virat was hayeni-main-mar-jawa...Day Dreaming Big smile LOL...he was perfect in every scene...the 1st one wher he went to get Maanvi and in the taking care scene...i guess no lover has ever said dialogues like Virat being dead because his heart is with maanvi and will not be alive untill Maanvi giver her heart to him...LOL
They were very funny but sooo cute and loving...And Maanvi smiled soo much today and actually blushed in his arms when Badi B winked...and what to say of Badi B...she is too good...salute to her...Clap...VirIka scenes were sooo cute Embarrassed...fresh romance after a long time...Viren is adorable...love him ...seeing Virat taking care of Maanvi even Beeji is giving in...she actually smile at Virat's words and actions...Umaaah Vrat..tusi great ho...Hug <3
JeeMaan was beautiful..Jeevika finally saying Maanvi to accept her love...the words were beautiful...and yaaayyy precap...Again isn't Virat a pure jaan..how can someone be sooo loavable and perfect...yesss Maanvi gonna confess tomorrow...Dancing

Sorry for the post being so big...but i coudn't help me from writing this...love to all...i know no one of us are gonna be able to sleep today...right friends?

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22ilovevirat21sakshi_aditiSyed695

naz2247 Groupbie
naz2247
naz2247

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
What you don't agree guys??? Shocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top