Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh-Bittu G : The temper & the thermometer! (Page 4)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by sundasnaz

RK bittu g ko apni personal property samjhta hy..isi le tu kabhi yahan sy or kabhi wahan sy khench kr ly ata hy..LOL
nice post

Thank you. Of course, RK thinks Bittu G is his property.LOL... RK ko jo pasand hai , use lagtaa hai usne use kareed liya hai. ROFL

tabhe RK, MB ko khreed nahe paya ab tak ...Rk loves to hate MB ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

I agree...he acts his part pretty well...He deserve the credit for that...
And his character is not an easy one...but he acts to such perfection that his character looks so real...the perfect secretary to over the top Brat that is RK...!!

Oo by the way love your title...Thumbs Up

Thank you.Embarrassed... Rajiv is a terrific actor and those vintage cute Bittu G expressions are so fab. LOL...Agar Madhu ne iska 10% bhi Rishabh ko jhel liya toh Bittu G use award denge. ROFL

Sunsetglow

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

And his character is not an easy one...but he acts to such perfection that his character looks so real...the perfect secretary to over the top Brat that is RK...!!

Thank you.Embarrassed... Rajiv is a terrific actor and those vintage cute Bittu G expressions are so fab. LOL...Agar Madhu ne iska 10% bhi Rishabh ko jhel liya toh Bittu G use award denge. ROFL

LOLLOL...MB tolerate kare woh bhe RK ko !!!!! woh  bhe 10%%% ...damn its way too much ...let Bittu get the award ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

The epi was just okey, Bittu is very funny character always got bullied by RK n the way trish was dancing its looks like ki kisi circus mein aayi hai...

Thank you. Yeah, it was a filler because the action is reserved for tomorrow. RK has paaloed Bittu G so that he can bully him. LOL
Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

LOLLOL...MB tolerate kare woh bhe RK ko !!!!! woh  bhe 10%%% ...damn its way too much ...let Bittu get the award ...LOL

Well i would like to see Madhu try tolerating him...that might lead to some drool worthy scenes..Day Dreaming...(well..sorry thats my gutter mind trying to work...ignore...LOL)

But i dont think any1 will be able to tolerate RK the way bittu ji does ...oh yeah...that award will definitely go to Bittu ji..

Edited by devikamd - 20 July 2012 at 10:44am

Manonidz

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nice postEmbarrassed
poor bittoojiLOL
has to jhelofy rk ke tantrumsROFL ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

Well i would like to see Madhu try tolerating him...that might lead to some drool worthy scenes..Day Dreaming...(well..sorry thats my gutter mind trying to work...ignore...LOL)

But i dont think any1 will be able to tolerate RK the way bittu ji does ...oh yeah...that award will definitely go to Bittu ji..

hmmm I believe Bittuji can guide MB in that case ...but I dont think that RK would let anyone teach MB anything ...and Bittu ko toh woh uda he dega agar woh Mb ke paas bhe aaya ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowTheBlackJaguar

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thank god your back and your brilliance is  as good as usual. LOL here is my elaborated , short take. Embarrassed

"You put your arms around me , and i believe that it's easier for you to let me go...you put your arms around me and i'm home " <3 - Christina Perri :)

And so.whether the predator , the dictator webs manipulates , activates various plans , plots and schemes to make the meek vulnerable shades of righteousness and strength fall helplessly to the ground of gold bronze flickers of dust helpless with limpid arms hoping that her sarcastic , dark and twisted manipulator who makes her have another person altogether inside her..something inside her wishes that her destroyer catches her cause she was already falling  way before her body was about to touch the ground..her skin maybe in the garb of a spectrum of colours emanating the joy of laughter echoing from farm fields that we see in her naive smile..the regal red and ocher yellow enriching the brunette curly headed fairy  as a majestic symbol of a meek design sunshine and red dust..the sunshine through her soft heart..and the red dust in her fiery eyes that learn to speak another language fluently ..completely strange to her senses and body.. because of her wolf..and soon ..every figment and part of her body will turn into something completely alien and more beautiful as she colours herself into the dark and obsessive colors of HER wolf...as her glistening tubes of fairylight intimidate his darkness as he was casually walking within his road of majesty and pride..but now those very lights that have made him possessive and obsessive and crude and manipulating..have also slowly started making a man inside the wolf..he might plan all her demise but HE is the only one who will save her and catch her whenever she is going to fall.something Mukund won't ever able to do despite his affections.And finally her limp body is in his arms..where they were always supposed to be <3

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 20 July 2012 at 11:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAchava11-brokensoul-Maria-capriTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index