Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh-Bittu G : The temper & the thermometer! (Page 3)

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I agree...he acts his part pretty well...He deserve the credit for that...
And his character is not an easy one...but he acts to such perfection that his character looks so real...the perfect secretary to over the top Brat that is RK...!!

Oo by the way love your title...Thumbs Up

Edited by devikamd - 20 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
The epi was just okey, Bittu is very funny character always got bullied by RK n the way trish was dancing its looks like ki kisi circus mein aayi hai...

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Bittu ji he was the show stealer today...Clap He is just amazing especially his power to handle and his shehenshakti wen RK does attyachaar is ClapROFL His chemistry with Rk is just too rocking... and not only him i have often noticed dat whoever meets and talks plus BBB khatein hain frm Rk ROFLdey share a sizzling chemistry LOL aaj  Bittu ji ne bajayi Trish ki woh toh aur mazaa tha Tongue LOL and madhubala ahaan bhag jitna bhaagna hain but girna  toh Rk ki bahoon mein he hain WinkLOL  Mukund ki aayi pure nautanki baaj hain and Mrs.Mallik bol bol ke jo padmini ko pareshan karti hain woh toh aur mazaa hain dekhne mein Tongue

Abe teri post mein ye ladkiyon ki baraat dekh ke mujhe tera post dhoondhna mushkil ho jaata hai.LOL... RK itnaa badaa attyaachaari hai ki Bittu G ko use sehne ki alag salary milni chaahiye. LOL... Madhu ke itnaa bhaagne ka faayeda kya hua? Jaake girr hi gayi na RK ki baahon mein pake hue aam ki tarah.ROFL... Aayi was too much, man. How could Mallik put up with all her crap? Ballu hotaa na , to uska arrangement hi kar daalta. Wink

fairy_tales

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

I find Bittuji's character really adorable...everytime Rishabh loses his temper due to Madhu ba la he is the one saying "chief ye apko kya hogaya chief??aap tension mat lo...main sambhal lunga..."LOL...but bechare ki kismat...he fails terribly everytime...and nobody can hanle RK ka TANDAV other than him...he deserves a bravery award just for being with a character called RKROFL

Thank you. I swear , man. Precap mein mujhe lagaa ki Bittu G ko treadmill pe na chadha de kahiin RK. LOL...RK chalta phirta live bomb hai , Bittu G mein badaa jigar hai ki use puchkaarte rehte hain.ROFL

ForeverForU

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

P.S- I  think everyone got so mesmerized by Rishbala's RK pose in the video that nobody saw Bittu G's hilarious reaction to Madhu's fall. Wo to aise kood ke side mein hua as if koi dinosaur ya bimaari uski taraf aa rahi hai. Just go and see how he hops off ' "Daiyaa daiyya re , dasne aa gayo hai paapi bicchuaa."  Jaa, Chief ke upar jaa ke girr!

I did notice it that Madhu actually clashed with bittuji first and he jumped aside and she landed straight into Rks arms ROFL
So true, tolerating a boss like RK is a torture but he seriously try his best to be nice with him and even in the precap it seem Bittujis life in danger again...poor guy because kuch bhi ho ultimate punishment first comes to Bittuji  ROFL
waise RK should make a film on Ballu and Ayi and they can play the roles of his parents - superhit..ROFL  he should forget about making Trishna or madhu as actress and think of Ballu and Ayi  LOL and Trishna was looking pretty after madhus makeup Smile
and good to see you making posts again Hug

Thank you, sweetieHug. Exactly. Madhu failaaos all the raayeta and RK asks Bittu G ki chammach se uthaao.LOL... Kare Madhu aur bhare bechaare Bittu G.Am missing Ballu. Woh mujhe waapis chahiye. Ouch

.SmokeySilence.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Bittu ji he was the show stealer today...Clap He is just amazing especially his power to handle and his shehenshakti wen RK does attyachaar is ClapROFL His chemistry with Rk is just too rocking... and not only him i have often noticed dat whoever meets and talks plus BBB khatein hain frm Rk ROFLdey share a sizzling chemistry LOL aaj  Bittu ji ne bajayi Trish ki woh toh aur mazaa tha Tongue LOL and madhubala ahaan bhag jitna bhaagna hain but girna  toh Rk ki bahoon mein he hain WinkLOL  Mukund ki aayi pure nautanki baaj hain and Mrs.Mallik bol bol ke jo padmini ko pareshan karti hain woh toh aur mazaa hain dekhne mein Tongue

Abe teri post mein ye ladkiyon ki baraat dekh ke mujhe tera post dhoondhna mushkil ho jaata hai.LOL... RK itnaa badaa attyaachaari hai ki Bittu G ko use sehne ki alag salary milni chaahiye. LOL... Madhu ke itnaa bhaagne ka faayeda kya hua? Jaake girr hi gayi na RK ki baahon mein pake hue aam ki tarah.ROFL... Aayi was too much, man. How could Mallik put up with all her crap? Ballu hotaa na , to uska arrangement hi kar daalta. Wink

haan ab toh username bhi change kardiya and i m like Mr.india ROFL but kya karoon oo- ladies mein hoon aadaat se majboor LOL i cannot dissapoint my gopinis WinkROFL

Madhubala ab dusri baar girney wali hain woh bhi pyaar hone se pehle he LOL

i m surely gonna miss ballu in engagement Ouch agar woh hota toh ab tak item number chal raha hota with his hotties ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

RK bittu g ko apni personal property samjhta hy..isi le tu kabhi yahan sy or kabhi wahan sy khench kr ly ata hy..LOL
nice post

Thank you. Of course, RK thinks Bittu G is his property.LOL... RK ko jo pasand hai , use lagtaa hai usne use kareed liya hai. ROFL

Manonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

OMG poco..my net is behaving crazily ..its getting crancky listening to Bittu G's name LOL
Well i did not see SBS i am sure that will be funny scene..

Arre , you should go and check it out. The way Bittu G steers clear of a falling Madhu is howlarious. ROFL

ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index