Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishabh-Bittu G : The temper & the thermometer! (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Poco...expect to unexpected Tongue

The twosome awesome..Bittu G is the abettor a coadjutant for all the evil plans
that RK has formed he is the propellar of every single thing ..he is acquainted awake perceptive
of his cheif's exasperation..tantrums taking the blows saluting yes to every insult..
Future is not know how he is going to dexterously and expediently change color..is a catch sight..
He is not negative any  person pushed and pulled ..taken for granted will revolt..that will be a disaster struck..he is a clamness before the storm

Thank you.Embarrassed...Now, you make me feel that Bittu G is a soldier jo RK ki cannon balls ke neeche jeta hai. LOL... Yeah, Bittu G is the calmness before the storm.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
P.S- I  think everyone got so mesmerized by Rishbala's RK pose in the video that nobody saw Bittu G's hilarious reaction to Madhu's fall. Wo to aise kood ke side mein hua as if koi dinosaur ya bimaari uski taraf aa rahi hai. Just go and see how he hops off ' "Daiyaa daiyya re , dasne aa gayo hai paapi bicchuaa."  Jaa, Chief ke upar jaa ke girr!

I did notice it that Madhu actually clashed with bittuji first and he jumped aside and she landed straight into Rks arms ROFL
So true, tolerating a boss like RK is a torture but he seriously try his best to be nice with him and even in the precap it seem Bittujis life in danger again...poor guy because kuch bhi ho ultimate punishment first comes to Bittuji  ROFL
waise RK should make a film on Ballu and Ayi and they can play the roles of his parents - superhit..ROFL  he should forget about making Trishna or madhu as actress and think of Ballu and Ayi  LOL and Trishna was looking pretty after madhus makeup Smile
and good to see you making posts again Hug

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 20 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriISADORAManonidzTheBlackJaguar

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
RK bittu g ko apni personal property samjhta hy..isi le tu kabhi yahan sy or kabhi wahan sy khench kr ly ata hy..LOL
nice post

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

ROFL

Your sense of humour is impeccableROFL

OK, today's episode was urmmm dedicated to Mukku's aayi's nautanki I guessErmm. Maybe they wanted to stretch itLOL But the best part where I actually spilled my lemonade was when Bittooji said, "Saare cameras toh Madhubala pe tike hue hain, Trishna toh bas camere ke saamne dol rahi hai"ROFLROFL And then he started laughing and looked at the not-so-amused RKROFLROFL RK's expressions were killing when he gave that wide smile and poked fun at BittoojiROFL  Poor Bittooji, ek din RK ko sambhalte sambhalte pagalkhaane pahonch jayengeROFLROFL 

P.S. I saw my disco-light bouncing when Madhu was about to fall on himROFLROFLROFL He is shooo cuteEmbarrassedLOL Cute little mouseEmbarrassedLOL

Thank you, piggly-jiggly-poo.LOL...Arre yaar, i just adore Bittu G. Rajiv waise hi itnaa cute hai aur upar se uska Bittu G act kya adorable hai.Embarrassed... His comment on Madhu and Trishkoo was so cool. RK ko bhi hansee aayi lekin wo maanna nahiin chaahta tha. ROFL

Aaj filler hi hona tha na, saara action mahaepisode mein jo daal diya hai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BefikreManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
OMG poco..my net is behaving crazily ..its getting crancky listening to Bittu G's name LOL
Well i did not see SBS i am sure that will be funny scene..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-TheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

P.S- I  think everyone got so mesmerized by Rishbala's RK pose in the video that nobody saw Bittu G's hilarious reaction to Madhu's fall. Wo to aise kood ke side mein hua as if koi dinosaur ya bimaari uski taraf aa rahi hai. Just go and see how he hops off ' "Daiyaa daiyya re , dasne aa gayo hai paapi bicchuaa."  Jaa, Chief ke upar jaa ke girr!

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone.Hug

[/QUOTE]

oye Meine dekha tha Bittu ji got the chance to catch madhubala first ROFL but woh daar gaya kyunki chief ne pehle he warning di thi dat not to take her name LOL ab agar pakaad liya toh Bittu shaheed hojayegaROFL Bittu toh aisey jump kiya dat koi Bomb giya ho WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriManonidzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

rittu [rishabh n bittu] jodi is awesome!! he is one perfect secretary for RK!!
i also love bittu n roma jodi n hoping sumthing happens here,, they would be prefect jodi for planning n plotting!!Wink

Rittu? Oho, Madhu ka suhaag khatre mein.LOL...Bittu G agar Roma se pyaar karenge , to bataao zara  Rishabh use kya kya khilaa ke maarega? Wink

-Sexy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

OMG poco..my net is behaving crazily ..its getting crancky listening to Bittu G's name LOL
Well i did not see SBS i am sure that will be funny scene..

its a must watch Hatzzie ...MB was like a cyclone ...turning in circles ...and first she hit Bittu ji ...then RK moved backwards  ...as if yeh kya hai LOL...but MB landed her arms in his neck ...RK ko pakadna he pda ...and then the legendary pose Embarrassed

Edited by Manonids - 20 July 2012 at 10:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriISADORATheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index