Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is the volcano about to erupt?

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey

I am glad that we are starting to see Payal being feed up with Akash and Mami and the way they constantly blame her and Khushi for all the bad stuff happening in the house. Payal was right that the only mistake they made was to hide the truth about Shyam - so what do they want? For them not to have exposed Shyam and his criminal dealings?

I want Payal to erupt fully and leave the house with her sister - they deserve much more than this treatment they get from Akash, Anjali and Mami... it looks like next week we are in for some explosions from Arnav towards Anjali and Payal towards Akash and Mami. I cannot wait for that and I hope the director does make that happen as we fans are starting to lose all hope and even started to lose all the sympaty we have for Anjali and even Akash.. Mami has gone of the list a long time ago.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arn4vkhushiS.Arshilimitlessheidiyogifalu

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
oh i dont think payal has that much guts to leave the home..she will stay atleast for her parents..
but 1 possiblity is that,she may  get kicked out of rm by mami..
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

oh i dont think payal has that much guts to leave the home..she will stay atleast for her parents..
but 1 possiblity is that,she may  get kicked out of rm by mami..
hmm never know but I seriously hope that Payal leaves the house way before Mami throws her out. Payal has her dignity toAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top