India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 9)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Its not that we want just arHi, i personally dont mind the screen time of other characters! But it should be sensible not sister getting jealous of brother's wife sh*t!
I mean this just is a tight slap to the 'Nayi Soch' motto and its disgusting seeing a woman of this age, anjali would have such a prob.
We really enjoyed the last two episodes even though there was very lesss arHi, but atleast the st of the scenes were sensible !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...OmNaMaSteOm

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

I do not think its anything personal but when people become emotionally vested with fictional characters when something they do not like happens its natural to bash...I mean when my all time fav Damon does stupid stuff I bash him too...
Like a lot of other I loved Anjie to the core...but right right now I do not have any sympathy for her...the way I see it she is being really selfish...she is being weaker and weaker in each passing day...lots of women all over thee world face the current dilemma as Anjie..as in the sense there husband turn out to be cheaters and they are alone during pregnancy..but most of them..become stronger.they also cry...

Don't hate me..just stating my view!Smile

No i dont hate u Big smile and even those who dont like my post... but has shyam been proven guilty in front of her..arnav said he believed khushi...he has not confessed to his di -what he has seen...so if anjali thinks shyam cannot cheat..there must be some MU..that is still understandable na... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Its not that we want just arHi, i personally dont mind the screen time of other characters! But it should be sensible not sister getting jealous of brother's wife sh*t!
I mean this just is a tight slap to the 'Nayi Soch' motto and its disgusting seeing a woman of this age, anjali would have such a prob.
We really enjoyed the last two episodes even though there was very lesss arHi, but atleast the st of the scenes were sensible !

Smile  hi there...

way i look at it is that she is not jealous but insecure and that is because she thinks arnav lied to her and this change came in him when he fell in love...well do I think she is wrong...yes she is definately...but still it is understandable from her state at present..when her whole life is a mess and she doesnt knw why...she can feel insecure of what if her chotte also leaves her..it is fear of abandonment...as I mention dear..it is just for CVs to bring separation but then this will same woman who will bring them back...

sunflower52

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I think that CV's need negative character they are turning anjali as a baddie  because there is no snakey SHYAM...Shocked
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by SaraaK

Hello to you as well!
No, that's not what I meant lol it was suppose to be a  question??? like so Everything is his fault?
I never said that she was pointing fingers at Khushi... She can't say that you fell in love to Arnav because so did she.. Arnav can say same about her, and he should because she is the one who changed not him.

No, I can't because I have never seen someone like her in my life in fact this is my first Indian show, and it's giving me the shock of my life. Really? I yet to see MIL like that mourning for throwing out ones husband. In this case Husband who was a cheat.
I wouldn't mind if they were showing that she is listening to Arnav when he wanted to talk with her, but she didn't so she lost her chance. Again, today she wasn't listening to him.

okay but was her husband proven guilty..? she is yet to know whole truth and she did ask nani about it so she deserved to know whole truth ...all I am saying is that she said to arnav was wrong but still very much understandable

No! he wasn't proven guilty at all.
It's all her fault that she doesn't know the whole truth Arnav wanted to talk with her, but she refused to listen. She doesn't want to listen at all.  If she really wanted to know the truth she could have asked Arnav  because he is the one who slapped Shyam twice+ threw him out.
I still don't agree with you. Why are they dragging this like crazy!  she should have asked Arnav, but all she doing is crying+ making a big deal out of Arhi. She should have been stronger, but no, she is one weird lady who doesn't want to open her eyes. Even if Arnav tells her everything she wouldn't believe him.

OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Firstly, I don't think anyone's bashing her but just complaining about the amount of screen time given...in which we see the same things again and again. 

Secondly, she is mentally unstable but the cvs portrayal is making her coming across more a jealous MIL..then a sister who needs help. Therefor people are unable to sympathize with her

Thirdly, everyone does understand what she is going through and just how delusional she is. 

Fourthly, because of her we're having to see other characters being sidelined. Whilst the show revolves around her...she is a side character and it should stay that way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL...manal...OmNaMaSteOm

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Agree with you...I do not mind watching Payal and Akash scenes...or mami and nani scenes...I never minded Anjali and Arnavs scenes before.but now the way she is acting gives me the creepy feeling that she thinks arnav is a substitute for her husband! She seems to be spending more and more time moaning and wailing over the fact that ''Arnav is spending time with khushi'' than cry over her husband...

She is complaining that he had fallen in love and has changed? Is that a bad thing..? How do you suppose Arnav felt when she married shyam and was blindly in love with him..back then Anjali WAS Arnav's world! pretty sure he did not make it a damn isssue..so why is she making this an issue?

What the hell is wrong about spending time with his OWN wife? why should he not do romantic things for her? What is wrong about celebrating her birthday...on top of it birthdays only come once a year rite? what is the problem if he buys gifts for his wife?

OmNaMaSteOm

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfcblue

Originally posted by anitamalik

Like I said, its easy to point fingers, but hard to realize the trauma Anjali is going through

I agree with you but it would also be wrong to side line the trauma Khushi has gone through...

Hi there...

no one has sidelined trauma that khushi faced but this was just a bit to showcase that there are others too who are facing trauma...while khushi gets all sympathy...lets not atleast bash anjali..she has not even done any harm to arhi till nowOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012AGirlHasNoNamesunflower52

Go to top