Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 7)

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
There is no hating Anjali.
We are confused by the CV's.
Anjali has been reduced to this spineless character by them in just two weeks Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLOlive_RoseOmNaMaSteOm

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
but i am not ready to tolerate this...so i will forward her scenes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-OmNaMaSteOm

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

hello fan girl... I loved all the points above its true. We all loved her when she did the above.

Now
 - She is the same woman who forgot about all the above bullet points and turned a little bit selfish about her own life.

She come across as a little selfish and self centered for a lay viewer. When her world was glossy, all is well. But the moment it shattered, the bitterness pops in. I can not connect with her and the selfishness trait in her. 

Dialogues were all wrong today and has confusing meanings. Hope the CVs give another make over to the character. I am tired of this unlimited interruptions.

I can not take a another version of MIL - DIL drama in IPK yaar. Just simply plain tired. Wish I could see a love story.

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSiri22OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Originally posted by sunflower52

Good that you made this post.

People change according to circumstances nothing is constant in life. So Anjali changed because her life changed in one day, her husband was accused without any proof by her sister in law, whom her brother loves and on her saying they kick her husband out of the house.

One more the thing even if Anjali wanted to leave "DO YOU REALLY THINK ARNAV WOULD HAVE LET HER LEAVE WITH SHAYM". THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT "NO".

This is the second time her life has changed drastically, this is the second time she has faced a big trauma. So if a person does not go a little crazy then he/she is not a human being. 

Unlike our Khushi who also has faced trauma but does not behave like a human being. 

Easy to say I would have done this and done that you do not get it unless and until you fall in the situation.

For Arhi romance only I do not want the cv's to change their story line.

Very nicely presented !!

sunflower52anitamalikriti4u

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
No she is not wrong. We think she is wrong because we know the whole story. What she is doing is justified. And what she said today was true .. Arnav has changed. Jabse uski shaadi huyi hai he has stopped answering her questions. Yes he has!!! He didn't tell his di why he married Khushi. We as audience know why he didn't say but the character Anjali don't. She wasn't against that marriage but she wasn't given a reason for rush in wedding. And she isn't given the reason by her chotey of why he said he believes Khushi and threw Shyam out. She doesn't know anything. She didn't know he was kidnapped. She doesnt know who did it and when her husband is accused she can't believe it and that too without proof. The only reason she didn't go against anything or stop Arnav is because she is still his di and she still trusts him. She has said to nani that chotey ghalat nahin ho sakte. She is fighting a battle inside. She saw a dream of a family. Happy family and everything is shattered in manner of mins how is she supposed to feel?
So, I stand by Anjali - she is not wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Raz2012sunflower52anitamalikriti4u

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by zeeba*

Originally posted by SaraaK

LOL! are you serious? why would I think that he lied, and what he does with his wife is his business not mine ok. Who am I to judge what he is doing with his wife?
Even if he lied it's still not my business he has his own life ok he is married..What world are you living in? really because I am not that weird attention seeker lol!
First of all my brother can do what ever. He doesn't need my permission lol...He can make his own decision really LOL!

why are you even asking me this weird question???
First of all I am not Anjali overly obsessed with my brother lol!

Why are you getting rude? Calm down mate!

Well again your missing the point, he was going with Anjali right but later gets a phone call about his meeting in Agra and Anjali says it's ok you can attend your meeting but he never went there. She thinks he just wanted to spend some time with his wife thats why he lied. She thinks he LIED!

Sigh I wasn't talking about you and your brother. Was presenting a case :\

Back to IPK, who is Khushi again and why doesn't Anjali like Khushi? Because her husband was after her, was engaged to her and because of Khushi Arnav kicked him out of the house (that's what Anjali thinks) so yeah.

I wasn't being rude. Your question shocked me.

First of all if I know my brother really well I wouldn't think for a second that he is lying to me. In Anjali/Arnav situation they have this bond so CV's showing now that she thinks that Arnav lied to her doesn't make sense. At least to me it doesn't make sense sorry!

So, you are saying that Anjali thinks her husband liked Khushi? engaged to Khushi? means she believed everything Khushi said about her husband??? wow! she still want Shyam backl! how stupid can she get? LOL! Again, in my book she is one selfish woman!
Sorry! I have no sympathy for her.

I was only presenting what I saw in today's and yesterday's episode.

Sigh. Shyam admitted that he was engaged. Well sort of cause I remember he said Bua forced me and she took an advantage of me. If you watch that episode again, Shyam was digging his own grave. Like I said before, someone really needs to talk to Anjali and tell her the truth which no one is doing.

Anjali is mentally disturbed right now and there were 10 articles on this. I'm gonna end this here!

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 11:36am

Raz2012sunflower52anitamalik

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i think the problem is anjali doesnt know the whole truth of shyam and Arhi
the problem will be solved when khushi tells her directly about the past -about the contract marriage, etc
and has to leave RM for a while
then she will realise and bring back kushi to RM again by herself
what do u guys think?

Edited by madmadona - 20 July 2012 at 11:40am

sunflower52anitamalikriti4u

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by sunflower52

Good that you made this post.

People change according to circumstances nothing is constant in life. So Anjali changed because her life changed in one day, her husband was accused without any proof by her sister in law, whom her brother loves and on her saying they kick her husband out of the house.

One more the thing even if Anjali wanted to leave "DO YOU REALLY THINK ARNAV WOULD HAVE LET HER LEAVE WITH SHAYM". THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT "NO".

This is the second time her life has changed drastically, this is the second time she has faced a big trauma. So if a person does not go a little crazy then he/she is not a human being. 

Unlike our Khushi who also has faced trauma but does not behave like a human being. 

Easy to say I would have done this and done that you do not get it unless and until you fall in the situation.

For Arhi romance only I do not want the cv's to change their story line.

Very nicely presented !!

Thanks, what people are not getting is that this is the 2nd time that is happening with Anjali, that her world changed drastically. 

If major trauma hits you 2nd time its double the worst then the 1st time. 

I hope the cv's show this properly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012mpk2011anitamalikriti4u

Go to top