India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 6)

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
anjali disappointed me today... yes she is going thru a bad time, but a man who is love will always find solace in his wife arms when he is going thru tension at home... yes they do it behind closed door... which was kind of same...,... but anjali cannot do that to her chotte.. 

Edited by .luvarshi. - 20 July 2012 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Originally posted by SaraaK

LOL! are you serious? why would I think that he lied, and what he does with his wife is his business not mine ok. Who am I to judge what he is doing with his wife?
Even if he lied it's still not my business he has his own life ok he is married..What world are you living in? really because I am not that weird attention seeker lol!
First of all my brother can do what ever. He doesn't need my permission lol...He can make his own decision really LOL!

why are you even asking me this weird question???
First of all I am not Anjali overly obsessed with my brother lol!

Why are you getting rude? Calm down mate!

Well again your missing the point, he was going with Anjali right but later gets a phone call about his meeting in Agra and Anjali says it's ok you can attend your meeting but he never went there. She thinks he just wanted to spend some time with his wife thats why he lied. She thinks he LIED!

Sigh I wasn't talking about you and your brother. Was presenting a case :\

Back to IPK, who is Khushi again and why doesn't Anjali like Khushi? Because her husband was after her, was engaged to her and because of Khushi Arnav kicked him out of the house (that's what Anjali thinks) so yeah.

I wasn't being rude. Your question shocked me.

First of all if I know my brother really well I wouldn't think for a second that he is lying to me. In Anjali/Arnav situation they have this bond so CV's showing now that she thinks that Arnav lied to her doesn't make sense. At least to me it doesn't make sense sorry!

So, you are saying that Anjali thinks her husband liked Khushi? engaged to Khushi? means she believed everything Khushi said about her husband??? wow! she still want Shyam backl! how stupid can she get? LOL! Again, in my book she is one selfish woman!
Sorry! I have no sympathy for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22OmNaMaSteOm

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Good that you made this post.

People change according to circumstances nothing is constant in life. So Anjali changed because her life changed in one day, her husband was accused without any proof by her sister in law, whom her brother loves and on her saying they kick her husband out of the house.

One more the thing even if Anjali wanted to leave "DO YOU REALLY THINK ARNAV WOULD HAVE LET HER LEAVE WITH SHAYM". THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT "NO".

This is the second time her life has changed drastically, this is the second time she has faced a big trauma. So if a person does not go a little crazy then he/she is not a human being. 

Unlike our Khushi who also has faced trauma but does not behave like a human being. 

Easy to say I would have done this and done that you do not get it unless and until you fall in the situation.

For Arhi romance only I do not want the cv's to change their story line.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012mpk2011anitamalik

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I do not believe this is same anjali. All said and done her cry, her pain, is understandable. But now CVS needs to move on with it. IF it was old anjali, she would have a discussed with her Chhote whats the reason behind his accusations towards Shyamu. get to the bottom of the truth. Instead of Crying, yelling, getting jealous.

HALF TRUTH IS MORE DANGEROUS.

OmNaMaSteOm

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
And why is it so important that "anjali" bring them togethe ? If anjali is the saviour of thesd two then the lead pair are mere puppets? Why v talk of akash n payal bring them together n return the favor? Why is anjalis siaterhood more inportant than payals? Why was anjali never stayin w her in laws like payal n khushi do?

For anyone who is justifying anjalis behavior as " thts wht happens in real life" isnt all this slso gappen in real life??? Girls stayin w their in laws unles there is a reason which the CVs dont want to tell us so tht anjali can cling on as the other lead???

Edited by ymail_my - 20 July 2012 at 11:29am

OmNaMaSteOm

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

No sister like Anjali can be that selfish... They are showing her as one selfish sister overly obsessed by her brother who can't see him happy with his wife. No one can defend person like this.. I am a sister as well.  I wouldn't go all Anjali on my brother even if I think that my sister in law is weird and responsible for everything bad happening in my life just because I am not selfish. My happiness lies with my brother's happiness. I would want to talk with him for once before making final decision unlike Anjali she threw him out the first day and again today. In the end she just said that he fell in love it's all his fault??? OH Lord! she fell in love with Shyam as well, so she can't point fingers at himAngry

Hi there...Smile
 firstly when did she say it is all his fault? She said that he changed not that whatever bad happen is his fault and moreover she has not once pointed fingers at khushi...I can understand ur frustration on her behavior tday..I too cited in my post as wrong but why dont u realise her state of mind to understand her insecurity..Every mother in law for that matter will feel that when his son is celebrating while she is mourning over something...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Raz2012sunflower52

tanu07 Senior Member
tanu07
tanu07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I couldnt have agreed more... Infact i made a post a while ago titled 'she has always prayed for her chotey's khushi'

what i dont understand is why so much negativity over a TV show, over a character??? There are so many more issues in the REAL world that can do with the comman man's angerConfused We take time away from our routine for a entertainment... with such strong emotions it doesnt remain entertainment anymoreConfused

None of us are saints here...PERIOD! NOONE can claim that we have been the perfect in all our relationships and duties towards family, friends or ourselves. Given how tempermental we are about fictious characters...it is scary what we will do with real emotions. Eachone of us would have the liberty to make a mistake or be hypocritical(unintentionally or otherwise) and there must have been atleast one relationship in our lives if not more who have been gracious to accept us with our shortcomings and forgive our mistakes.

So why is Anjali not being given that chance? Why is everyone getting judgemental? I completely agree with u if Anjali is the reason for the rift between Arhi... I am more than sure that she will get them back together. And walking out on your family...is not the solution. I hope we or our families are not like that... a crisis/misunderstanding hits the family and you are not willing to fight it out...because it will be a waste of time... you would rather spend time blissfully ignoring it. I am glad that Arnav, Khushi, NK, Dadi and Payal are not like that. While they appreciate the gloom in the house... they try to steal moments of happiness to keep them motivated to fight the gloom and fight for their family, their relationships.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Raz2012sunflower52anitamalikriti4u

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by mpk2011

?Well said dear. I didn't see anything wrong in Anjali today, though I did expect that she would be bashed today.
Her reactions r understandable even now. I had anyway seen it coming yesterday itself when Arnav was flying high with his romantic mission !
Anjali first misunderstood Arnav, given the last two-three scenes she had witnessed, her misunderstanding is understandable.  At the end I think she trusted Arnav. They know each other well enough so as not to let the distrust drag for ever.

The second thing that is playing in her mind is a sort of insecurity of loosing her chote. She is passing through the worst phase of life any lady can pass through, so naturally the first thing that comes in her mind is to find solace in the form of the only one person who has been her life since his birth and specially since last 13 yrs. Now somewhere she feels that she is loosing him

and thus the insecurities crept in.

Arnav was at fault at some points in this matter and the look in his eyes during his heart to heart interactions with Anjali was a proof enough that he had understood that somewhere he had gone wrong though unintentionally.

I personally liked the way she spoke out her mind to him. No lying or hiding business.

Just because everybody wants to see the romance between the lead, that doesn't make the other characters unimportant for the story. In fact it is by the support of these other characters only that the story gets its beauty and new dimensions.
Even in real life also human life involves many relations other than the romantic interactions. Human character is complicated and it is the plethora of emotions that builds up a human character. Deprive somebody of one of these emotions and u will see the change in his/her character !!! One dimensionality of mind doesn't work, neither for the story nor for the life.

As far as bashing and disagreeing is concerned then "kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna!"

For god's sake why should she MU chote? It's not like Khushi is the other woman. She's his wife.

She is not MUing, she is insecure that her bro's entire concentration will get diverted to Khushi ji. Anjali is used to be the center of the world for Arnav, now that is changed. Such changes need time to get digested by emotionally, mentally and at present physically week ppl like Anjali and specially when she just had a shock of her lifetime recentlly !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52riti4u

Go to top