India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 5)

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
TM I know all that about Anjali and more because I've been looking at the show just like you have for over 1 year. She was all that and more when her happiness was not in question. So what does that tell you about her? I tell you if you don't get my drift... She is a selfish individual!! When she's happy everything is fine and when she's not everyone should mourn with her and that is not a good character trait. Her present behavior is very unsettling to say the least. 

Her actions and dialogue are not in harmony!! She is not behaving like a sister who crave attention but as a jilted lover. That's what I'm getting by looking at the show since Shyam truth was revealed. She is behaving how Lavanya should have when she realized Arnav loved Khushi and not her. I am not bashing but CVs need to be careful with the message they're sending to the public. Anjali's behavior is bordering on "psychotic vindictive woman scorned!!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11CDloveOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfcblue

Originally posted by anitamalik

Like I said, its easy to point fingers, but hard to realize the trauma Anjali is going through

I agree with you but it would also be wrong to side line the trauma Khushi has gone through...

I'm not sidelining that trauma. As soon as Anjali gets answers as to why Chotte got married the way he did...and ArHi's marriage truth comes out...Then Anjali would understand everything Khushi-Arnav did for her. But if she doesn't know, then what can she do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30Emerald-sunflower52

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

LOL! are you serious? why would I think that he lied, and what he does with his wife is his business not mine ok. Who am I to judge what he is doing with his wife?
Even if he lied it's still not my business he has his own life ok he is married..What world are you living in? really because I am not that weird attention seeker lol!
First of all my brother can do what ever. He doesn't need my permission lol...He can make his own decision really LOL!

why are you even asking me this weird question???
First of all I am not Anjali overly obsessed with my brother lol!

Why are you getting rude? Calm down mate!

Well again your missing the point, he was going with Anjali but later gets a phone call about his meeting in Agra and Anjali says it's ok you can attend your meeting but he never went there because it got cancelled. She thinks he just wanted to spend some time with his wife thats why he lied. She thinks he LIED!

Sigh I wasn't talking about you and your brother. Was presenting a case :\

Back to IPK, who is Khushi again and why doesn't Anjali like Khushi? Because her husband was after her, was engaged to her and because of Khushi Arnav kicked him out of the house (that's what Anjali thinks) so yeah.

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 11:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30Raz2012mpk2011sunflower52anitamalik

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Come on people. Anjali is not the same Anjali anymore. We all know that. You all liked the previous Anjali cause she was bubbly, she wanted Chotte to find his happiness in life and love someone...but Anjali has changed- and she's changed for a reason. She's been betrayed in love..Her husband has been thrown out the house...Her life doesn't seem to have any point of existence anymore. In this situation how can she help her brother in his love story, when she's grieving her own. That doesn't mean she doesn't want him to love...She just feels insecure and feels as if her brother is lying to her..natural reaction.

I'm sure when Anjali gets more answers as to how ArHi got married, their contract marriage truth...then she's gonna be loved by all of you disliking her. But just understand her plight as a human being if nothing :\ How would you feel if you went through the same trauma she did?

Edited by anitamalik - 20 July 2012 at 11:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30Emerald-Raz2012sunflower52

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
gud u made dis post..i m hapy!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

?Well said dear. I didn't see anything wrong in Anjali today, though I did expect that she would be bashed today.
Her reactions r understandable even now. I had anyway seen it coming yesterday itself when Arnav was flying high with his romantic mission !
Anjali first misunderstood Arnav, given the last two-three scenes she had witnessed, her misunderstanding is understandable.  At the end I think she trusted Arnav. They know each other well enough so as not to let the distrust drag for ever.

The second thing that is playing in her mind is a sort of insecurity of loosing her chote. She is passing through the worst phase of life any lady can pass through, so naturally the first thing that comes in her mind is to find solace in the form of the only one person who has been her life since his birth and specially since last 13 yrs. Now somewhere she feels that she is loosing him

and thus the insecurities crept in.

Arnav was at fault at some points in this matter and the look in his eyes during his heart to heart interactions with Anjali was a proof enough that he had understood that somewhere he had gone wrong though unintentionally.

I personally liked the way she spoke out her mind to him. No lying or hiding business.

Just because everybody wants to see the romance between the lead, that doesn't make the other characters unimportant for the story. In fact it is by the support of these other characters only that the story gets its beauty and new dimensions.
Even in real life also human life involves many relations other than the romantic interactions. Human character is complicated and it is the plethora of emotions that builds up a human character. Deprive somebody of one of these emotions and u will see the change in his/her character !!! One dimensionality of mind doesn't work, neither for the story nor for the life.

As far as bashing and disagreeing is concerned then "kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna!"

For god's sake why should she MU chote? It's not like Khushi is the other woman. She's his wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by april2003

TM I know all that about Anjali and more because I've been looking at the show just like you have for over 1 year. She was all that and more when her happiness was not in question. So what does that tell you about her? I tell you if you don't get my drift... She is a selfish individual!! When she's happy everything is fine and when she's not everyone should mourn with her and that is not a good character trait. Her present behavior is very unsettling to say the least. 

Her actions and dialogue are not in harmony!! She is not behaving like a sister who crave attention but as a jilted lover. That's what I'm getting by looking at the show since Shyam truth was revealed. She is behaving how Lavanya should have when she realized Arnav loved Khushi and not her. I am not bashing but CVs need to be careful with the message they're sending to the public. Anjali's behavior is bordering on "psychotic vindictive woman scorned!!"

Smile  Hi friend... I am happy that you put your views in dignified manner as much as you disagree..
so let me answer for some of your question

She is not selfish individual but she is one person who craves for happy family and is afraid of one thing called Abandonment. She is not possesive of arnav as Lavanya wud have been but she is afraid loosing out on only support or anchor she has in her life- her brother.. She is not jealous of his love for his wife but she is upset that her woes dont matter to him and she cn see him drifting away...ok simple question to you dear- Dont all mother in laws feel this when their son gives their wives importance over them...She is mother to arnav...not a lover..

Right now she is not aware of whole truth,she still cant blame shyam fully..she is state called depression so psychotic is harsh word to use...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30Emerald-pc_pals

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

LOL I miss Shyam. He has to come back and only his confession will bring Anjali out of this. :)

Go to top