Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 4)

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

LOL I think thats the problem...LOL

She doesn't seem like the same woman NOW!
I always liked her
UnhappyNOW even I who liked her is finding her annoying!Unhappy
So this is not bashing This is dissapointment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Audrey.h.OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Like I said, its easy to point fingers, but hard to realize the trauma Anjali is going through

I agree with you but it would also be wrong to side line the trauma Khushi has gone through...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11OmNaMaSteOm

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Im sorry but i dont agree with anything. I felt sorry for her at the beginning but today she crossed the limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wasnt she the one who wanted her bro to be in love and get married and today this is what sh says to him. Clapping for such a mean B***** sis. 

-Surma-Achava11OmNaMaSteOm

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
What rubbbissh is this???
Ubderstand anjalis trauma but forget the trauma of Payal who is getting bashed day in day out and all she gets is one venting dialog in all this while???

Whoever is saying that its ok to show so much of anjali y arent they asking for screen space for payal then - for her to be able to tell her side if the story???

Why does " other characters are important" apply to only anjali??? Why doesnt it apply to payal who is humiliated every day? Is it because she perhaps didnt do a deal with the PH? Why doesnt it apply to andArnavibdact who are forever at anjalis mercy to be together ir to be separated? And where the hell were these other characters who are for supposedly important but were nowhere to be seen all during the kidnapping track? SI single handedly kept the show going with a storyline that stank only so that her character's pain and her character's turmoil and torture at ahyans hands would be so easily forgotten? Because a certain pregnant woman who by the way is all too professional to not even carry a baby found out about her cheat husband and now wants to replace himwithher brother???

CVsthis is utter bull shit.

I am extremely upset that u r just cheating me now. The story becomes "all characters are important" for only anjali so that you can justify some deal you did? Either cone iut and say we are making this serial into di ki saut or give ys what u ve promised us as what is a atar crossed love story where the leads arent puppets
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

No sister like Anjali can be that selfish... They are showing her as one selfish sister overly obsessed by her brother who can't see him happy with his wife. No one can defend person like this.. I am a sister as well.  I wouldn't go all Anjali on my brother even if I think that my sister in law is weird and responsible for everything bad happening in my life just because I am not selfish. My happiness lies with my brother's happiness. I would want to talk with him for once before making final decision unlike Anjali she threw him out the first day and again today. In the end she just said that he fell in love it's all his fault??? OH Lord! she fell in love with Shyam as well, so she can't point fingers at himAngry

Let me know what you think.

Your going out and your brother decides to come with you. Your happy because his coming with you!However, later he gets a phone call about his meeting in Agra and you allow him to go but later when you come back you see him with his wife, having their little moment. Flowers everywhere ...

Wouldn't you think he lied or it was his plan? He just wanted to spend some time with his wife?
she just thinks he lied!  hhhmmm it's easy to say my friend!

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 10:59am

Raz2012sunflower52pc_pals

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I dont think anyone is bashing Anjali the character (I know it seems that we) 

I dont even think that we should call this bashing... the majority of it is frustration and criticism towards Anjali's actions

The points you listed are exactly why so many people are reacting this way... this is NOT the Anjali we know!

The Anjali who loves her chotte so much and only wants his happiness... the Anjali who told chotte never to let his love go... that same Anjali is indirectly telling Arnav to leave his love! She doesn't even realize how heart broken he must be to hear these words out of her mouth... that he has forgotten her because of Khushi! 

One thing that is really bothering me is that the CVs are showing how much Anjali is suffering but how about Khushi? Did the whole Raizada family forget about what happened to her?
Anjali has had/has so many people who love her and support her...
Khushi didn't have anyone when her engagement broke... yes she had her Gupta family but that is not enough! She didn't have strong support from anyone! No one told her it would be ok... and that is the same case till date...

Everyone forgot what Shaym did to Khushi... no one thought about how she could live under the same roof as someone who tries to get close to her every second of the day...

and now no one is thinking how she must be feeling receiving so much blame and hatred!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Originally posted by SaraaK

No sister like Anjali can be that selfish... They are showing her as one selfish sister overly obsessed by her brother who can't see him happy with his wife. No one can defend person like this.. I am a sister as well.  I wouldn't go all Anjali on my brother even if I think that my sister in law is weird and responsible for everything bad happening in my life just because I am not selfish. My happiness lies with my brother's happiness. I would want to talk with him for once before making final decision unlike Anjali she threw him out the first day and again today. In the end she just said that he fell in love it's all his fault??? OH Lord! she fell in love with Shyam as well, so she can't point fingers at himAngry

Let me know what you think.

Your going out and your brother decides to come with you - Your happy
Later he gets a phone call about his meeting in Agra  but you allow him to go.
and when you come back you see him with his wife, having their lil moment. Flowers everywhere ...

Wouldn't you think he lied or it was his plan? He just wanted to spend some time with his wife?
Come on, she just thinks he lied. Simple! hhhmmm it's easy to say my friend!

LOL! are you serious? why would I think that he lied, and what he does with his wife is his business not mine ok. Who am I to judge what he is doing with his wife?
Even if he lied it's still not my business he has his own life ok he is married..What world are you living in? really because I am not that weird attention seeker lol!
First of all my brother can do what ever. He doesn't need my permission lol...He can make his own decision really LOL!

why are you even asking me this weird question???
First of all I am not Anjali overly obsessed with my brother lol!
I think Anjali needs professional help seriously, who does that?lol!

Edited by SaraaK - 20 July 2012 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-OmNaMaSteOm

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
RitiBig smile

Thanks for the link,..

A well thought through post and there is nothing wrong in thinking that

Unfortunately, today I have a difference of view

Anjali is beginning to come accross as extemely self absorbed and frankly petty...maybe its the writers fault

But thanks anyways dear friend

Cheers!

Emerald-pc_palsriti4u

Go to top