Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 3)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

ya she is suffering now...and we have not forgetton the old anjali...but dont u feel her words today was a little immature...worse than a saas...love the bond of asr and anji as bro and sis ...i guess the cvs have some creative problems ..

Hey dear..I think you missed last part of post...I said she was wrong today and thus will be responsible fr arhi separation..I am just saying that if she will separate,then she is only one who can bring them back together... she is wrong as she is misunderstanding them...when people misunderstand then make mistakes...thats all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-zsewaqshena07sunflower52pc_pals

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
we all love Anjali from epi 1, and we dont blame her for disliking Khushi and blaming her because she thinks that Khushi is somehow the other woman...its just that she thinks that Arnav has changed and is going far from her...thats what we dislike as viewers...he's the one person that has always cared and put her above everyone...he does that even today, but she's just misunderstanding him from her dislike towards Khushi and we dont find that right!!

<3 Barun <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

well because she was sooo nice, its really hard for fans to see this side of her.it is but very obvious that story has been compromised to accommodate her character. Gul always maintained that Arnav will turn into majnoon lol but i see no signs of it. I see Anjali turning into psycho because of her brother. its like cv's soar us to a great height one day and next day they force us down with a crash landing...not good. 

okay I have not seen psycho part yet...so I will just take it as your anger ..Smile..it is her state of mind right now where she cn easily misunderstands and CVs are bringing her to point where she will be reason to separate arhi but as I mentioned...be patient as she will be one bringing them back too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012anitamalik

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Like I said, its easy to point fingers, but hard to realize the trauma Anjali is going through unless you decide to put yourself in her shoes. She's suffered emotionally and physically. She's gotten weak. Anjali, whose like a mother to ASR, has gotten too weak. She's not the same bubbly person anymore. Can you blame her though? Her husband was thrown out, she hasn't been given solid proof, she's pregnant and having hormonal imbalances, and to top it all off, her heart wants to believe Chotte, but her love and trust for Shyam is coming in between- If only members realized all this!

I love your post! You described Anjali perfectly! Although I don't think she's wrong to think Arnav lied to her. Anyone would had it been someone else. She's misunderstanding things but it's just her insecurities speaking at the moment.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-Emerald-Raz2012mpk2011sunflower52pc_palsriti4u

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

*A BIG HUG FOR YOU*

Thank you so much for making this post! Anjali's reaction is understandable, people just need to think about it really. Like you said if they do separate, Anjali will bring them back together. Also it's not Anjali's fault, someone really needs to talk to her about everything. They need to tell her the truth!

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 10:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012Cess-sunflower52anitamalikriti4u

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
she was sweet and caring di untill her life was happy she was living in her own dream world but when it is shattared she is showing her real face,making her brother feel guilty for loving his wife it's disgusting,she was the one to make him think about love and get married but coz she is sad she don't want her brother to be happy,her character is totally pain to watch

OmNaMaSteOm

khj06 Senior Member
khj06
khj06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Agree with what u r saying but the difference my dear is she WAS all that u ve mentioned but she IS NOT like that anymore hence the bashing, once she goes back to the way she WAS, we will stop our bashing...it is as simple as that. 

-Surma-

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
No sister like Anjali can be that selfish... They are showing her as one selfish sister overly obsessed by her brother who can't see him happy with his wife. No one can defend person like this.. I am a sister as well.  I wouldn't go all Anjali on my brother even if I think that my sister in law is weird and responsible for everything bad happening in my life just because I am not selfish. My happiness lies with my brother's happiness. I would want to talk with him for once before making final decision unlike Anjali she threw him out the first day and again today. In the end she just said that he fell in love it's all his fault??? OH Lord! she fell in love with Shyam as well, so she can't point fingers at himAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Emerald-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top