India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 2)

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
well because she was sooo nice, its really hard for fans to see this side of her.it is but very obvious that story has been compromised to accommodate her character. Gul always maintained that Arnav will turn into majnoon lol but i see no signs of it. I see Anjali turning into psycho because of her brother. its like cv's soar us to a great height one day and next day they force us down with a crash landing...not good. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AYSHSMARTIEZSiri22OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Its not about not wanting to give attention to the other leads...This show solely revolves around Arhi because it is a love story between two star-crossed lover...Not Anjali and her melodrama..Thats why we are so annoyed...If they want to revolve it around Anjali...I suggest that they change the name of the show to Didi Ki Sautan ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...manal...Siri22OmNaMaSteOm

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
you are so right - that is what I have been saying these past few weeks in my posts. Anjali is the one who can make or break Arnav and Khushi. In the interview with Daljeet she said that we should be patient as there is a beautiful storyline coming up. Hopefully she is telling the truth as these days the Iss Pyaar team are seriously testing our patience level.
shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ya she is suffering now...and we have not forgetton the old anjali...but dont u feel her words today was a little immature...worse than a saas...love the bond of asr and anji as bro and sis ...i guess the cvs have some creative problems ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

?Well said dear. I didn't see anything wrong in Anjali today, though I did expect that she would be bashed today.
Her reactions r understandable even now. I had anyway seen it coming yesterday itself when Arnav was flying high with his romantic mission !
Anjali first misunderstood Arnav, given the last two-three scenes she had witnessed, her misunderstanding is understandable.  At the end I think she trusted Arnav. They know each other well enough so as not to let the distrust drag for ever.

The second thing that is playing in her mind is a sort of insecurity of loosing her chote. She is passing through the worst phase of life any lady can pass through, so naturally the first thing that comes in her mind is to find solace in the form of the only one person who has been her life since his birth and specially since last 13 yrs. Now somewhere she feels that she is loosing him

and thus the insecurities crept in.

Arnav was at fault at some points in this matter and the look in his eyes during his heart to heart interactions with Anjali was a proof enough that he had understood that somewhere he had gone wrong though unintentionally.

I personally liked the way she spoke out her mind to him. No lying or hiding business.

Just because everybody wants to see the romance between the lead, that doesn't make the other characters unimportant for the story. In fact it is by the support of these other characters only that the story gets its beauty and new dimensions.
Even in real life also human life involves many relations other than the romantic interactions. Human character is complicated and it is the plethora of emotions that builds up a human character. Deprive somebody of one of these emotions and u will see the change in his/her character !!! One dimensionality of mind doesn't work, neither for the story nor for the life.

As far as bashing and disagreeing is concerned then "kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna!"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

faminRaz2012sunflower52pc_palsvaatuhaarariti4u

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i agree wid u..bt d point now z dat she WAS a gud sister...bt NOW she z nt...
i wont gve my reasons dat y i thnk dis way..cz nearly everybdy in d forum has d same opinion bout her now a days regardng d way she z actng,behavng n speaknggg
*mad* IF-Rockerz
*mad*
*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yeah... we will not like arnav as much as we do if anjali was not there to help us see the other side of him
thankx to her intentionally or unintentionally arnav married kushi
right now she is in a messed up place cos she cnt bare to see others happy or even think about sharing the only family she got... her brother
in that way i feel for her
I do love anjali and her character
but if she spend less time on the screen, and stop interupting our arhi moments i would be really happy cos i really want some more

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agree

Go to top