Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 17)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

I dnt why people think expressing displeasure abt the character is bashing.Its the way people view or thnk.That said ..Many do cross the limits.

I dnt want anjali to go grey here..Her dialogues on friday & her expressions wer very confusing .She is selfish char on the show.

I have no complain if people express displeasure but the way they do is what pissed me off...if you see in my replies to many posts,I have expressed my displeasure over track too..it is just some people dont realise difference between reel and real and they make nasty comments on characters and even actors for that matter...

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i agree.. good points..
i hope all the anjali bashers see this now..
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
   Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payasa

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindhavasudeva

Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap       Clap   

Thank you so much ..I am really touched

payasa

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

I dnt why people think expressing displeasure abt the character is bashing.Its the way people view or thnk.That said ..Many do cross the limits.

I dnt want anjali to go grey here..Her dialogues on friday & her expressions wer very confusing .She is selfish char on the show.

I have no complain if people express displeasure but the way they do is what pissed me off...if you see in my replies to many posts,I have expressed my displeasure over track too..it is just some people dont realise difference between reel and real and they make nasty comments on characters and even actors for that matter...

Damn it the MORAL POLICE doesnt want to quit!!!  Who gave you the right to IMPOSE YOUR STANDARDS ON OTHERS????  WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE HOW THEY SHOULD EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS?????

THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS.
payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payasa

@payasa - thanks fr reply dear and understanding..many of my buddies are not understanding anjali'POV and well dont blame them too as the execution of this track falters in a way that it seems as anjali is jealous of khushi where track would have been of her insecurity of loosing arnav too...CVs are messing by including her in between arshi love scenes...

riti,

@ bold..

the track actually should have been   of anjali's grief and her insecurities. and how arhi' help  in bringing her out of this angiush and their bond growing stronger and romance of their own...

not this kind of romancing in front of family who is still in the clutches of recent happenings..

there are millions of viewrs out there whom you cant make believe that, a sensitive brother would be decorating home with flowers and making arrangements for his romance while family witnesses it..Ouch...it is way too insensitive..
or else better they kill the anjali character in accident and concentrate on romance only...and nothing else...till the show ends..Smile

yeah payasa I was too pissed off specially when on monday aftr shyam fiasco they showed such mature romantic moments..that silent hug is still my favorite...they cud have shown that kind of love ...but dont knw why they went back to OTT and chirpy ways at ME and then this wooing started...just for the sake of demands of viewers..and khushi being upset at what he said..I mean that was really out of nowhere since she had already forgiven him on her bday.well I am still partial towards arnie...Wink so I forgive his characterLOL

riti  i liked ur understanding and comments to many posts...

in this show , except shyam nobody is negative...almost all characters helped in building arhi love story...

i loved arhi hug n understanding and that delicate touch to thier love very much. i expected story on that terms... but in ME, the change in story was so sudden that it looked like they are getting story from out of the blue moon...just to show wooing of khusi on public demand...but an attempt in vain as khushi's  character along with anjali's  took the route of further decline..
so how is it now ?

right now whatever cv's are showing,( worst track ever) under these circumstances anjali's reactions are justifiable...
how else  is anjali supposed to react to khushi and arnav now?.
is she suppose to behave as if nothing has happened and everything is fine and keep smiling ?
 is she suppose to continue sweet talking to everybody /?
.is she supposed  to be not crying  ?
 is she suppose to sit mum ?
 is she suppose to love khushi more now, becoz  her husband was lusting this girl ? 
is she suppose to  be praising and congratulating  khushi that she alone being a woman saved arnav with her extraordinary skills ? 
is she supposed to be feeling happy and singing songs... as chote is also fallen in love and romancing khullam kulla, now that shyam is not there... ...
overall cv's are faltering badly...

Edited by payasa - 22 July 2012 at 3:43am

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Damn it the MORAL POLICE doesnt want to quit!!!  Who gave you the right to IMPOSE YOUR STANDARDS ON OTHERS????  WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE HOW THEY SHOULD EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS?????

THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS.

okay that is offensive and rude ...I am not preaching you anything but i am stating opinions as everyone here has RIGHT to express and yes YOU CAN NOT TAKE MY RIGHT of expressing displeasure over some post..  and yes I HAVE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT..as long as I am not voilating any forum rules ,I think I am right. as far as Moral Policing is concerned dear...there are many great people out there who do that everyday for forum's dearest khushi ... and by the way WHO GAVE YOU RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I SHOULD WRITE OR NOT WRITE

Take care and Have a nice daySmile

Go to top