ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i loved anjali's character...not this moment anyway...Wink
let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AYSHSMARTIEZ

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Anjali has already done the damage to Khushi.  Khushi is quite aware of what Anjali thinks of her, the animosity, her anger.  That is why if you have seen yesterday's episode, when Khushi saw Anjali coming from her room, Khushi goes into her room with her cup of tea. 

Anjali has destroyed all the happiness and is now trying to destroy whatever feelings Arnav has for Khushi.  Why are the Raizadas shielding her. She is grown up woman, for god's sake. They should tell her the truth.

Anyways, IPKKND is loosing its charm.  The little happiness we had seeing Arnav and Khushi today in the first 7 minutes was destroyed by the hungama that followed. Disgusting attitude of Mami, snobbish Akash and Nani hiding herself instead of taking care of the situation. And poor Arnav caught up in the middle.

AYSHSMARTIEZ

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

Hug heylo Sree...

I see many of my buddies finding her selfish but tell me one thing dear...what selfish trait she has shown till now.?.I was equally angry with her on her dialogue with my Arnie..Wink but keeping phangurl aside..she is still fairly understandable and human at this stage...Her world has changed and she doesnt know how and why...She deserves to know every truth about shyam but still it is hidden so her giving benefit of doubt to him is okay too..now coming to selfish part- her husband is thrown out by her very own brother and she is still in his house stating that her chotte will not think bad about her so she tries to cope with trauma only to find that her chotte is oblivious of her pain..she is hurt..a normal person will be..She has not blamed anyone right now..She has even pointed fingers at khushi but she is same person for whom her brother has thrown her hubby out and is celebrating while she mourns and coming to last episode..she is upset that arnav lied to him thats all..not because he chose to spend time with his wife but because he lied..Ouch

@bold I can tell you few scenes where I felt the selfish side of Anjali

- Abortion scene - She was selfish enough to torture the baby and the family for the love of one man. She was oblivious to the pain of her brother and the family who are standing by her think and thin during tough times.

- Rose scene - The moment she got the rose scenes, she assumed that its for her. It could have been for anyone in the family. Maama can send one to maami, Akash can send on to payal, then ASR - khushi. But the moment she gets the flower, whats her first reaction? She assumes "It is for her". Period. Doesn't it show a little bit of selfishness trait?

- Celebration scene - First of all I am of opinion that you should not enter into one's privacy without knocking. If she has knocked and waited for arhi response outside the room. May be she was fine. But she choose to go closer. The moment she sees the celebration, she is sad. The moment she sees a happy arhi, anjali is sad. why? Whats do you call a persons insecurity in seeing someone else happy? selfishness. isn't it?

- Again friday, she just wanted to go to temple thats it. It was not an emergency or hospital check up. It was a satsang. Now when she sees arhi together her insecurity is triggered and it is the reason why she is believing arnav's words. The old anjali would have believed arnav no matter what. Whats the insecurity, bro giving more importance to wifey? I could see nothing but selfishness here dear 

I lost connection with her long back. So no surprises for me on yesterday. Infact wed and Thu she kind of impressed me. But fri back to square one. 

ArshiL0ver

cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Yay! Some people have sense. Good post :)
cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Hug heylo Sree...

I see many of my buddies finding her selfish but tell me one thing dear...what selfish trait she has shown till now.?.I was equally angry with her on her dialogue with my Arnie..Wink but keeping phangurl aside..she is still fairly understandable and human at this stage...Her world has changed and she doesnt know how and why...She deserves to know every truth about shyam but still it is hidden so her giving benefit of doubt to him is okay too..now coming to selfish part- her husband is thrown out by her very own brother and she is still in his house stating that her chotte will not think bad about her so she tries to cope with trauma only to find that her chotte is oblivious of her pain..she is hurt..a normal person will be..She has not blamed anyone right now..She has even pointed fingers at khushi but she is same person for whom her brother has thrown her hubby out and is celebrating while she mourns and coming to last episode..she is upset that arnav lied to him thats all..not because he chose to spend time with his wife but because he lied..Ouch

- Abortion scene - She was selfish enough to torture the baby and the family for the love of one man. She was oblivious to the pain of her brother and the family who are standing by her think and thin during tough times.

- Rose scene - The moment she got the rose scenes, she assumed that its for her. It could have been for anyone in the family. Maama can send one to maami, Akash can send on to payal, then ASR - khushi. But the moment she gets the flower, whats her first reaction? She assumes "It is for her". Period. Doesn't it show a little bit of selfishness trait?

- Celebration scene - First of all I am of opinion that you should not enter into one's privacy without knocking. If she has knocked and waited for arhi response outside the room. May be she was fine. But she choose to go closer. The moment she sees the celebration, she is sad. The moment she sees a happy arhi, anjali is sad. why? Whats do you call a persons insecurity in seeing someone else happy? selfishness. isn't it?

- Again friday, she just wanted to go to temple thats it. It was not an emergency or hospital check up. It was a satsang. Now when she sees arhi together her insecurity is triggered and it is the reason why she is believing arnav's words. The old anjali would have believed arnav no matter what. Whats the insecurity, bro giving more importance to wifey? I could see nothing but selfishness here dear 

I lost connection with her long back. So no surprises for me on yesterday. Infact wed and Thu she kind of impressed me. But fri back to square one. 

I don't think it's selfish to want to about YOUR own child. At the end of the day she has to be a mother to that child, she is going to be the number one caretaker of it, the guardian. If she want's to abort it it's her decision, not the entire Raizada family. Her body, her child. her choice she  can think about everyone else, but she does not have to. 

Regardless of that issue, I don't know if you recall but one of the main reasons that Anjali wanted the child aborted was, what was she going to say when the child asked about it's father? That he was a lying cheating scumbag?( That's what I said btw). She did not want to hate the child she wanted so badly, because it reminded her of him. That is not being selfish. She is thinking about the child. Plus in Indian Society there is  a greater stigma regarding divorce and seperation, the child would have to bear that too.

I don't think, believing the roses were for her is being selfish. It's being hopeful. I don't think she has fully accepted that whole Shyam truth yet, it takes time to digest. She is looking for a sign that it's all a lie, that Shyam does love her. That's why she thinks the roses are for her, because she want's those roses to be. Plus Aakash is the only man in the Raizada house before  that would send flowers, but he's mad at Payal so it's not from him. Mamaji send flowers doubt it and Arnav has never sent flowers before.  So it is more of  a Shyam type of thing to do , especially regarding the significance of red roses prior, in their relationship. So not selfish, logical and hopeful.

I admit that you should enter someone's room before knocking. This has been an anomaly in Anjali's behaviour though. She used to always knock. I feel the CV's just inserted that because it was convenient for the storyline, because how else would she have walked onto something like that?  If Arnav opened the door, after she knocked where would the drama be in that?

I think at that moment Anjali was confronted for the first time that she was no longer the most important women in her Chotey's life. Another shoe had dropped and she is acting irrationally.She is also confronted with the fact that she won't be having that kind of thing again. She is grieving as anyone would when you lose two people that are very important to you. She is going to be jealous, she is human not a saint.

I don't think she want's him to be unhappy, she just doesn't understand how he could move on so quickly when she is in turmoil. He has always been there for her, she has a huge dependency on Arnav.  Her line of thinking is that how can you leave me when I need you most? You of all people, when you have never left my side before.It must be a hard pill to swallow amongst everything else.

About the whole satsang thing.Anjali and Arnav's relationship has gone through a major transition. The old Anjali would have believed Arnav straight away. The old Anjali had not seen her brother kick her husband out of her house, the old Anjali has not seen a new woman who she does not like take precedence in Arnav's life. Why would he not lie to spend time with the woman he loves more than her? Again irrational and insecure not selfish. 

I think Anjali is hurting a lot, and she want's that pain eradicated so bad.  So she hopes and looks for signs and expects Arnav to fix it because he always does. She has attuned herself to her needs more, than the old Anjali, making her seem selfish. All I see is a sad woman wanting to be happy again, if trying to find the means to do that is being selfish, than yes Anjali is selfish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutelilshortie

Hug heylo Sree...

I don't think it's selfish to want to about YOUR own child. At the end of the day she has to be a mother to that child, she is going to be the number one caretaker of it, the guardian. If she want's to abort it it's her decision, not the entire Raizada family. Her body, her child. her choice she  can think about everyone else, but she does not have to. 

Regardless of that issue, I don't know if you recall but one of the main reasons that Anjali wanted the child aborted was, what was she going to say when the child asked about it's father? That he was a lying cheating scumbag?( That's what I said btw). She did not want to hate the child she wanted so badly, because it reminded her of him. That is not being selfish. She is thinking about the child. Plus in Indian Society there is  a greater stigma regarding divorce and seperation, the child would have to bear that too.

I don't think, believing the roses were for her is being selfish. It's being hopeful. I don't think she has fully accepted that whole Shyam truth yet, it takes time to digest. She is looking for a sign that it's all a lie, that Shyam does love her. That's why she thinks the roses are for her, because she want's those roses to be. Plus Aakash is the only man in the Raizada house before  that would send flowers, but he's mad at Payal so it's not from him. Mamaji send flowers doubt it and Arnav has never sent flowers before.  So it is more of  a Shyam type of thing to do , especially regarding the significance of red roses prior, in their relationship. So not selfish, logical and hopeful.

I admit that you should enter someone's room before knocking. This has been an anomaly in Anjali's behaviour though. She used to always knock. I feel the CV's just inserted that because it was convenient for the storyline, because how else would she have walked onto something like that?  If Arnav opened the door, after she knocked where would the drama be in that?

I think at that moment Anjali was confronted for the first time that she was no longer the most important women in her Chotey's life. Another shoe had dropped and she is acting irrationally.She is also confronted with the fact that she won't be having that kind of thing again. She is grieving as anyone would when you lose two people that are very important to you. She is going to be jealous, she is human not a saint.

I don't think she want's him to be unhappy, she just doesn't understand how he could move on so quickly when she is in turmoil. He has always been there for her, she has a huge dependency on Arnav.  Her line of thinking is that how can you leave me when I need you most? You of all people, when you have never left my side before.It must be a hard pill to swallow amongst everything else.

About the whole satsang thing.Anjali and Arnav's relationship has gone through a major transition. The old Anjali would have believed Arnav straight away. The old Anjali had not seen her brother kick her husband out of her house, the old Anjali has not seen a new woman who she does not like take precedence in Arnav's life. Why would he not lie to spend time with the woman he loves more than her? Again irrational and insecure not selfish. 

I think Anjali is hurting a lot, and she want's that pain eradicated so bad.  So she hopes and looks for signs and expects Arnav to fix it because he always does. She has attuned herself to her needs more, than the old Anjali, making her seem selfish. All I see is a sad woman wanting to be happy again, if trying to find the means to do that is being selfish, than yes Anjali is selfish.

Thanks ,I cudnt have answered betterTongue

cutelilshortie

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sylph-

riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??
My frustration is with CVs more

Hey divsHug... was just about to log off but saw ur reply...

I felt that anjali was wrong today too but still she is hurt and it is understandable yaar..when she found that her chotte lied to stay with her wife instead of going..al I am saying that we understood ASR when he misunderstands khushi..we fought fr him ..why cant we understand this woman..who is facing emotional crisis and her insecurities are coming out...let CVs explore this character and then we can judge whether she is wrong or not... we are still on same team buddy...but with her getting more bashing than snake...it just put me off..Ouch

Take care and gnTongue
hey ritiHug 

yest i was literally pissed and as i said in JWs thread my hurt is coz im attached to this character ASR let ppl name it as my harmonal disorder or wtever but i really like the character and as i see this character he has nt got love from any and aftr like ages the guy is smiling, welcoming his love finally even kushi gave in and the CVs dropped a bomb. The timing was absolutely pathetic riti. Why give love scenes like this tell me?? I myself felt so embarrassed watching that scene, and u know how they shot the scene?? Like Arnav committed a crime and he is not with his wife he is rather caught romancing some unknown women or a women who is Anjali's saut. It was that badly shot. 

If u know me i always have been the first person who has spoke about Anjali Arnav scenes, i love them as siblings but they are slowly butchering Anjali's characterization riti and that is what im upset about. Im sure this is done to bring back Shyam . 

I no more can see Anjali as Arnav's motherly figure you know why?? 
Anjali has been the person who always wanted to see Arnav smile, Arnav to fall in love and also she was the one who always pushed arnav and Kushi to be together.
They literally showed Anjali yest that when she cant be happy with shyam how can arnav be happy with kushi?? tum badal gaye chote, jabse shadi ki tabse badal gaye, she came out so selfish here as she knows what all her brother has gone through and how he has been deprived of love. I cannot come out of Arnav's shocked face and tears in his eyes, he himself looked like is this my sister itself talking like this?? 

you know what riti, CVs could have handled this situation much better.
They are not showing anjali's baby bump, they are not showing what a mother feels about her baby and her inner fight about how will she live in this world with this baby whose dad is thrown away frm her home, where s her maternal feelings for her unborn baby? 
Initially she though Arnav lied fine, but once he told her everything even then it was all that he lied to stay with his wife, her own husband has lied her tooth to toe and she doesnt even think a minute about how her husband has been lying to her all long. 
How long are they gonna keep her in bubble?? 
Has she known a single care towards him after Arnav came back hme kidnapped, she knows that he was kidnapped and almost even killed , and where are her feelings for her brother regarding this??

All i will say is DB looked for quantity time and not quality time. 
CVs give us Anjali/Shyam or who ever scenes but show us scenes in  a away where we can connect to them. 
And plz dont give us arhi scenes like this where you wanto forcibly shove it us that sis is nt happy with bro's happiness. 

TheSmurfsriti4u

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

I agree withyou. Anajali is all those things. she is happy for others  and want's her brother to be happy but only in proposation to her own happiness.  as long as she kept living in her own buble of happiness, she wanted her brother to be happy, she was kind to khushi. everyone wishes others happiness as long as their own world in hunky dory.  it takes a big hearted and selfless person to wish happiness for others while their own world in falling apart.

this is where Anjali fails.she is a good person but not a good human being. she is miserable so she cant see how others around her can be happy. Anjali does not know to hide her sadness behing a smile not the way Khushi does. is it then a suprise that not only her own brother but her Husband fell in love with Khushi.  but unlike Shayam Arnav too is selfless, he hides his pain behind a tough exterior.  so that others can be happy. Arnav will let Khushi go so his sister is happy.  he will once again withdraw into a shell, till Anjali desides to stop being selfish and bring Khushi back for her brother.

Anjali selfishness prevents people from feeling sympathy for her.

AYSHSMARTIEZ-Manal.A-

Go to top