Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! (Page 11)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??
My frustration is with CVs more

I am with you on this Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??

Hey divsHug... was just about to log off but saw ur reply...

I felt that anjali was wrong today too but still she is hurt and it is understandable yaar..when she found that her chotte lied to stay with her wife instead of going..al I am saying that we understood ASR when he misunderstands khushi..we fought fr him ..why cant we understand this woman..who is facing emotional crisis and her insecurities are coming out...let CVs explore this character and then we can judge whether she is wrong or not... we are still on same team buddy...but with her getting more bashing than snake...it just put me off..Ouch

Take care and gnTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

you both teaming up...Shocked..LOL will reply to u Sree tmrw...I am feelin very sleepy..till then take thisHug

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

you both teaming up...Shocked..LOL will reply to u Sree tmrw...I am feelin very sleepy..till then take thisHug

Its ok baby... Good night sleep well...Hug

riti4u

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
they messed up her character :( She was so good and sweet before

OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
She is the same person who now dislikes Khushi.

She is the same person who cries for no one else but for herself and her cheat of a husband.

She is the same sister who wanted her brother to love, was happy to see him in love but today is against her Chottey's love.

She is the same person who consoled Khushi in Arnav's absence and today she blames her for everything.

She is the same person who wanted Khushi and Arnav to marry, who wanted them to tie a knot for lifetime and today she is the person who says that everything changed for the worse after Arnav married Khushi.

I agree that whatever you said about Anjali in this post is true. But what is the use of all the love she had before when it is not consistent? What is the use of all that she did to bring ArShi close when today she evidently envies their love?
Love means nothing when selfishness is present. Her attitude is not at all acceptable. She is contradicting everything she did earlier to what she is doing today. And that is what I am against.

I didn't mean to offend you here. Simply stating my opinion.

Manal <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AYSHSMARTIEZSaraJLzsewaqOmNaMaSteOm

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post .. You know how i feel about ber Smile

riti4u

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
nice post!!!!! I wont say I loved todays epi on a whole but I just loved the 1st 7/8 mins which balanced out the rest for me...today though for the 1st time I was irritated at Anjali but I can actually understand her...for ages she was the central attention for her brother...and now in time of need she feels her brother's support is divided between her and the WOMEN for whom her marriage has been destroyed (according to Anjali)...remember what Arnav said...he said he trusts khushi...but he never said he also knew abt shyam...if we expect that Arnav should trust Khushi without any proof y cant we just accept the fact that even Anjal can do the same with shaym...
I think in this case (Arnav-Khushi-Anjsli) CVs made her character more human (mixture of sweetness, insecurity, jelousy,kindness)  and I appreciate it...this makes her more real actually...
and abt todays Anjali part...It was sooo needed...Arnav should know abt his sister's insecutity and it just happened today...they so badly needed a talk...now its Arnav's call...i m eager to know how he is gonna handle this issue...this would be worth watching...Smile
on the other hand, u know I have a feelinfg that all these extreme bashing will lead to an end of IPK...I agree leads r the most imp people for a show...but only 2 ppl cant make a show...for that we need supporting cast to support the leads...and these supporting casts also needs their bit of space to inject their portion in shaping up the lead's story...
all I would want to say is be patient with the track...this is a ArHi track which is directly related to Anjali...so she is bound to be here...and this is just a phase which will end soon too...Smile
p.s btw CVs that doesnt mean u ppl will keep bringing interruptions in every damn kiss???Ouch!!!!!I mean ek damn kiss-se keya hojata????bachche tho nahi hojata na...D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameriti4u

Go to top