Superb Superb Superb Riti ... 

completely CONCUR 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52riti4u

AYSHSMARTIEZ Newbie
AYSHSMARTIEZ
AYSHSMARTIEZ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think the CV"s are slowly turning Anjali into an evil character and that is annoying us.Somehow I feel its Daljeet's acting that makes it all the more irritating. Whenever she cries, she tends to repeat lines and acts like a hapless woman. She gives out really cheap expressions. CryWe all see Sanaya cry but in a natural and pitiful way so we viewers easily sympathise with her. Apart from that as per Daljeet's justification interview she expects us viewers to sympathise with her character. Well I am a sister too and I have gt only one brother. I don't think I would react in such a selfish and jealous manner. Perhaps Daljeet shouldn't have reacted that way to fans bashing up Anjali's role. This shows that she is too immature in reality. Fans were also hating Shyam but Abhaas was always a professional and he never took such bashing personally. So we easily separated Abhaas frm Shyam. We luv Abhaas but we hate Shyaam. I wish CVs show Anjali as sad and heartbroken who is still coming to terms with the current shocking events in her life but in a  more realistic way.What her brother does with his wife should be none of her business. The whole Raizada family is taking care of her including her brother, isn't that enough? She seems to be behaving like a spoilt child who doesnt have the habit of accepting NO for an answer.She used be a loving sister because she had everything she wanted but now since she isn't happy she wants others to be equally glum.Please CV's make her character a bit stronger and selfless or we might hate her  even more

OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by lylow

I do not think its anything personal but when people become emotionally vested with fictional characters when something they do not like happens its natural to bash...I mean when my all time fav Damon does stupid stuff I bash him too...
Like a lot of other I loved Anjie to the core...but right right now I do not have any sympathy for her...the way I see it she is being really selfish...she is being weaker and weaker in each passing day...lots of women all over thee world face the current dilemma as Anjie..as in the sense there husband turn out to be cheaters and they are alone during pregnancy..but most of them..become stronger.they also cry...

Don't hate me..just stating my view!Smile

No i dont hate u Big smile and even those who dont like my post... but has shyam been proven guilty in front of her..arnav said he believed khushi...he has not confessed to his di -what he has seen...so if anjali thinks shyam cannot cheat..there must be some MU..that is still understandable na... Embarrassed

hehe...HugI don't have anything agaist your post...its nice...almost makes me wonder why Im not so nice like you...but seriously the way I see it the chances of Anjali ever seeing light seems as remote as chances of me figuring out organic chemistry reactions!
But even NK has spoken up...okay they did not have proof...but its so obvious that NK would not have said it if it was not true...and lets not forget the numerous times Anjali herself walked onto shyam in suspicious conditions?
OMG!!! To you it must seem as if Im hell bet on hating herEmbarrassed
Sorry can't help it...

OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by SaraaK

Hello to you as well!
No, that's not what I meant lol it was suppose to be a  question??? like so Everything is his fault?
I never said that she was pointing fingers at Khushi... She can't say that you fell in love to Arnav because so did she.. Arnav can say same about her, and he should because she is the one who changed not him.

No, I can't because I have never seen someone like her in my life in fact this is my first Indian show, and it's giving me the shock of my life. Really? I yet to see MIL like that mourning for throwing out ones husband. In this case Husband who was a cheat.
I wouldn't mind if they were showing that she is listening to Arnav when he wanted to talk with her, but she didn't so she lost her chance. Again, today she wasn't listening to him.

okay but was her husband proven guilty..? she is yet to know whole truth and she did ask nani about it so she deserved to know whole truth ...all I am saying is that she said to arnav was wrong but still very much understandable

No! he wasn't proven guilty at all.
It's all her fault that she doesn't know the whole truth Arnav wanted to talk with her, but she refused to listen. She doesn't want to listen at all.  If she really wanted to know the truth she could have asked Arnav  because he is the one who slapped Shyam twice+ threw him out.
I still don't agree with you. Why are they dragging this like crazy!  she should have asked Arnav, but all she doing is crying+ making a big deal out of Arhi. She should have been stronger, but no, she is one weird lady who doesn't want to open her eyes. Even if Arnav tells her everything she wouldn't believe him.

Will answer you in detail..will update this reply but just want to say that try to understand her state - she came to know about a very big truth and she is emotionally unstable person and that is one reason for both arnav -khushi to hide shyam fiasco ..she was broken at that point and first step that cums is denial..she went into denial when her brother wanted to confess...but now she is stable and thus this was right time for nani or even arnav to tell her whole story..They are draggin as CVs are in habit of that ...they have done that to previous lame tracks as well...but anjali's character still has not blamed khushi even once and ppl have started bashing..Ouch

Take careEmbarrassed

Raz2012sunflower52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I do not think its anything personal but when people become emotionally vested with fictional characters when something they do not like happens its natural to bash...I mean when my all time fav Damon does stupid stuff I bash him too...
Like a lot of other I loved Anjie to the core...but right right now I do not have any sympathy for her...the way I see it she is being really selfish...she is being weaker and weaker in each passing day...lots of women all over thee world face the current dilemma as Anjie..as in the sense there husband turn out to be cheaters and they are alone during pregnancy..but most of them..become stronger.they also cry...

Don't hate me..just stating my view!Smile

No i dont hate u Big smile and even those who dont like my post... but has shyam been proven guilty in front of her..arnav said he believed khushi...he has not confessed to his di -what he has seen...so if anjali thinks shyam cannot cheat..there must be some MU..that is still understandable na... Embarrassed

hehe...HugI don't have anything agaist your post...its nice...almost makes me wonder why Im not so nice like you...but seriously the way I see it the chances of Anjali ever seeing light seems as remote as chances of me figuring out organic chemistry reactions!
But even NK has spoken up...okay they did not have proof...but its so obvious that NK would not have said it if it was not true...and lets not forget the numerous times Anjali herself walked onto shyam in suspicious conditions?
OMG!!! To you it must seem as if Im hell bet on hating herEmbarrassed
Sorry can't help it...

Hug  no probs dear...all those who hate her now will love her in future Embarrassed I am not worried about that...problem is she is facing more bashing than even snake...Ouch when she has not even done any harm to arhi such...LOL Anjali will see light soon dear...I know it is difficult but trust CVsBig smile
Take careEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Superb Superb Superb Riti ... 

completely CONCUR 

Thanks ruby...Hug
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??
My frustration is with CVs more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52sree07OmNaMaSteOmriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for so different and contrasting comments..will try to respond soon... Hug

Take care and Gud night

Go to top