For those who bash Anjali!! - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riti4u

Hello friends ,

There are other characters in this show that you watch apart from Arhi..As much as you love arhi,I love too but their story is made so special and unique because of side characters too..and that includes Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha.

Remember her well if you dont ,let me recall her character to you...

She is same sister who stood by ASR in first episode and when they showed us how ruthless and heartless this man was...his sister shed light on Arnav inside him...

She is same woman who showed immense love to khushi when she first came in RM.

She is same woman who spotted Arhi love story first and was genuinely and visibly happy that her chotte is happy and in love...

She is same woman on whose lap khushi cried when arnav left her in airport...

She is same woman who told khushi that she loves arnav when she was upset over him

She is same mother on whose lap arnav cried..and assured him that she will be always there for him

She is same sister who told arnav what love is..and how will he realise that he is in love - Do you remember guys that her words only led arnav to believe that he is in love...

yes she is wrong today  but definately she doesnt deserve all this bashing...

If she will commit mistake or separate our Arhi then she is same person who is going to bring them back together so as your beloved khushi and arnav loves her ...you show some love for her too...

i agree with the above points but i want to say anjali did all these things only because her shyamji was there. she has totally forgotten how much importance she used to give to her shyamji and now jealous for her brother is giving some attention to his wife. she was earlier ok with khushi because according to her arnav never paid much attention to khushi. in fact he used to treat her badly. the moment she found out that arnav is more interested in khushi, she is jealous. she is so self centered that she has completely forgotten that her brother was kidnapped and it was his wife who took all the efforts to rescue him. she is forgetting, no no she hasn't bothered to ask abt the thing that her brother and his wife has escaped from death. 
she is not bad. but she just can't think beyond herself.
Edited by asrlovesksr - 11 years ago
riti,

lovely post...๐Ÿ‘

anjali's character from the beginning, stood out as something special in the show...even her character build up was also very touchy..

..one thing that needs to be mentioned here is, she blindely believed her chote when he said he trusts khushi regarding shyam...
tell me who in the world beleives the third person when it comes to your very own husband...when all you know about him is his good side only...

now also i dont find any fault with her cahracter....the problem here is timing of arnav wooing khushi, and khushi showing attitude...
a doting brother, who knows the situation at home, behaving like he is in oo..la.la land...and surely it is looking like making of juru ka gulam...

though his love for either anjali and khushi are two different things...timing of this kind of wooing is absolutely wrong...

i found akash and mami still in the character and situation..i too like romance but at this stage, a kind of mature romance/ nok jok and balacing the serious situation at rm wud have been apreciated more..

.i take it  that most probably right now the anjali's character is looking like interference in arhi's relationship..( i am not watching the show since ME..cudnot take fake wooing at this juncture...watching it in parts...so cant say about friday's episode, )

it is very much clear that in the process of giving arhi romance, the logic is biting the dusts..the cv's are faultering from last 3 tracks...

You know when it cums to Arnie...I cant argue anymore๐Ÿ˜† just replied to your post that I am thinking of posting a new topic Arnav leave RM..๐Ÿ˜‰ I think what put people off is timing as  you rightly said ..in between romantic scenes..that was really pathetic execution and had they handled  in better way..people would hav not reacted in that way... what they cud have focussed on was - her delimma with whom being right but instead they are focussing on why arnav is happy when di is not...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..that is making it look like selfish act...

divya,

it is long long time since i chatted with you...
i am pissed off with the story so much that i have left watching the show...i never expected that  the show cud take such a plunge in to the ditch...

what have they done to anjali's character now ? the day they showed him romancing i knew it is going to be like this...it sounds so absurd...timing and excution of scenes are  wrong...
it is embrassing to watch anjali on one side and arhi's fake romance on the other side...

previously they had shown such lovely bonding between anji-arnav...
all of a sudden they are portraying her a third woman in arhi's love.  overall after khushi, it is now anjali turn to loose the essence of character...

was it necessary to show their romance in front of family...anybody's reactions will be same like anjali...it is embrassing..
arnav's character also taking a bite here...is it believable anybody doing this at this stage?...this kind of romance is not going to work for trp's..cv's are seriously faultering here...
except mami and akash, everybody at rm seems to be in rosy land of their own...are not making any sense...

i am very much disappointed...divya...i was eagerly waiting for romance that was handled maturedely at this stage...

I think people need to understand that criticizing does not equal to bashing. There is a difference between bashing and criticizing. For example : when I say Obama didn't improve economy , it is called criticism , but when I say he is black and he favors only black , it is called bashing because there is hardly any truth in that statement . So please don't mix up criticism with bashing . So far whatever posts I have seen about Anjali , most of them are criticizing  posts , not bashing post !

Edited by -Ace- - 11 years ago
I completely agree with you dear. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Anjali is Worlds best sister and mother too. 
@payasa - thanks fr reply dear and understanding..many of my buddies are not understanding anjali'POV and well dont blame them too as the execution of this track falters in a way that it seems as anjali is jealous of khushi where track would have been of her insecurity of loosing arnav too...CVs are messing by including her in between arshi love scenes...
Originally posted by -Ace-

I think people need to understand that criticizing does not equal to bashing. There is a difference between bashing and criticizing. For example : when I say Obama didn't improve economy , it is called criticism , but when I say he is black and he favors only black , it is called bashing because there is hardly any truth in that statement . So please don't mix up criticism with bashing . So far whatever posts I have seen about Anjali , most of them are criticizing  posts , not bashing post !

Nice reply but I can very well differentiate between criticism and bashing..๐Ÿ˜Š.I dont make much posts in IF but this was made just in response of few which were calling names to her character and even actress ..that really triggered my response๐Ÿ˜Š
i agree.. anjali has done all good since the start.. but i wonder how can a person turn self centred all of the sudden.. i didn't find her worrying for her brother who returned home after a big tragedy.. moreover i wud say she is a bad example for a sister and our beloved DB should stop justifying her role.. its is now a negative role and not DB none can say that it is not like dat.. personally i didn't liked her justify wat anjali is doing... some ppl may take this as bashing but its not so because i like DB as an actress as much as u do.. also if an actor takes up a negative roll they should be bold enough to face the consequences bcz not a mere justification wud change the viewers mentality...  to pacify the audience cvs can show some chrippy kushi and nok joks as that would balance the negativity in the show.. also NKs role is not well utilised it can give more comedy quotient which will serve as an equaliser for the anjalical drama..
Originally posted by mystic@

i agree.. anjali has done all good since the start.. but i wonder how can a person turn self centred all of the sudden.. i didn't find her worrying for her brother who returned home after a big tragedy.. moreover i wud say she is a bad example for a sister and our beloved DB should stop justifying her role.. its is now a negative role and not DB none can say that it is not like dat.. personally i didn't liked her justify wat anjali is doing... some ppl may take this as bashing but its not so because i like DB as an actress as much as u do.. also if an actor takes up a negative roll they should be bold enough to face the consequences bcz not a mere justification wud change the viewers mentality...  to pacify the audience cvs can show some chrippy kushi and nok joks as that would balance the negativity in the show.. also NKs role is not well utilised it can give more comedy quotient which will serve as an equaliser for the anjalical drama..

Hi

I dont think character has turned into negative as for now...it is showing sign of grey character I wud say but not negative dear..she has still not blamed khushi even for mess in her life..in this show all characters are positive except for shyam I believe..as I mentioned she is not aware of complete truth and how arshi married and all so her state is still justifiable .Cvs are trying to use this for separation between arhi but I am sure when she will realise her mistake ,she will bring them together.. for this forum ppl even arnav was negative initially ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@payasa - thanks fr reply dear and understanding..many of my buddies are not understanding anjali'POV and well dont blame them too as the execution of this track falters in a way that it seems as anjali is jealous of khushi where track would have been of her insecurity of loosing arnav too...CVs are messing by including her in between arshi love scenes...

riti,

@ bold..

the track actually should have been   of anjali's grief and her insecurities. and how arhi' help  in bringing her out of this angiush and their bond growing stronger and romance of their own...

not this kind of romancing in front of family who is still in the clutches of recent happenings..

there are millions of viewrs out there whom you cant make believe that, a sensitive brother would be decorating home with flowers and making arrangements for his romance while family witnesses it.....it is way too insensitive..
or else better they kill the anjali character in accident and concentrate on romance only...and nothing else...till the show ends..๐Ÿ˜Š