Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

you both teaming up...😲..πŸ˜† will reply to u Sree tmrw...I am feelin very sleepy..till then take thisπŸ€—

Its ok baby... Good night sleep well...πŸ€—
DushtKanya thumbnail
they messed up her character :( She was so good and sweet before
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is the same person who now dislikes Khushi.

She is the same person who cries for no one else but for herself and her cheat of a husband.

She is the same sister who wanted her brother to love, was happy to see him in love but today is against her Chottey's love.

She is the same person who consoled Khushi in Arnav's absence and today she blames her for everything.

She is the same person who wanted Khushi and Arnav to marry, who wanted them to tie a knot for lifetime and today she is the person who says that everything changed for the worse after Arnav married Khushi.

I agree that whatever you said about Anjali in this post is true. But what is the use of all the love she had before when it is not consistent? What is the use of all that she did to bring ArShi close when today she evidently envies their love?
Love means nothing when selfishness is present. Her attitude is not at all acceptable. She is contradicting everything she did earlier to what she is doing today. And that is what I am against.

I didn't mean to offend you here. Simply stating my opinion.

Manal <3

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the post .. You know how i feel about ber 😊
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post!!!!! I wont say I loved todays epi on a whole but I just loved the 1st 7/8 mins which balanced out the rest for me...today though for the 1st time I was irritated at Anjali but I can actually understand her...for ages she was the central attention for her brother...and now in time of need she feels her brother's support is divided between her and the WOMEN for whom her marriage has been destroyed (according to Anjali)...remember what Arnav said...he said he trusts khushi...but he never said he also knew abt shyam...if we expect that Arnav should trust Khushi without any proof y cant we just accept the fact that even Anjal can do the same with shaym...
I think in this case (Arnav-Khushi-Anjsli) CVs made her character more human (mixture of sweetness, insecurity, jelousy,kindness)  and I appreciate it...this makes her more real actually...
and abt todays Anjali part...It was sooo needed...Arnav should know abt his sister's insecutity and it just happened today...they so badly needed a talk...now its Arnav's call...i m eager to know how he is gonna handle this issue...this would be worth watching...😊
on the other hand, u know I have a feelinfg that all these extreme bashing will lead to an end of IPK...I agree leads r the most imp people for a show...but only 2 ppl cant make a show...for that we need supporting cast to support the leads...and these supporting casts also needs their bit of space to inject their portion in shaping up the lead's story...
all I would want to say is be patient with the track...this is a ArHi track which is directly related to Anjali...so she is bound to be here...and this is just a phase which will end soon too...😊
p.s btw CVs that doesnt mean u ppl will keep bringing interruptions in every damn kiss???!!!!!I mean ek damn kiss-se keya hojata????bachche tho nahi hojata na...
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its not a question of "why" anjali is doing wht shes doin? We got it she is a clingy needy dimwit. The problem is why are we only see ing her point of view being shown so strongly??
I mean when asr khushi wedding happened payal had the right to be sooo upset with khyshi . Even she didnt know the reason. But CVsclearly bypassed her emotions

The Q isnt y anjali is behaving so? The Q is y arent the othe characters important? Anyone who us trying to justify this by using the reason "not just a love story" please give me the answer.

The truth is we are getting this character this clingy needy dumb woman who is actually a meddling interfering sister. Ppl who r giving us a reality check of real life relatiobships anjalus wife relationship was never anywhere close to reality. This woman never lived in her sasural in the past year. Why did no one bring up the "real life" comparison then??

showing so much of This anjali character is wrong. Either that or we were always watching di ki saut concealed within star crossed love story. Now tht PHhas the viewrs by enticing themwith an arrogant man and bubbly girl love story they r showing the serial's true colors

Its just cheating
The last thing these 2 deserve is being broght together by this meddling anjali chatacterEdited by ymail_my - 11 years ago
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ymail_my

Its not a question of "why" anjali is doing wht shes doin? We got it she is a clingy needy dimwit. The problem is why are we only see ing her point of view being shown so strongly??
I mean when asr khushi wedding happened payal had the right to be sooo upset with khyshi . Even she didnt know the reason. But CVsclearly bypassed her emotions

The Q isnt y anjali is behaving so? The Q is y arent the othe characters important? Anyone who us trying to justify this by using the reason "not just a love story" please give me the answer.

The truth is we are getting this character this clingy needy dumb woman who is actually a meddling interfering sister. Ppl who r giving us a reality check of real life relatiobships anjalus wife relationship was never anywhere close to reality. This woman never lived in her sasural in the past year. Why did no one bring up the "real life" comparison then??

showing so much of This anjali character is wrong. Either that or we were always watching di ki saut concealed within star crossed love story. Now tht PHhas the viewrs by enticing themwith an arrogant man and bubbly girl love story they r showing the serial's true colors

Its just cheating
The last thing these 2 deserve is being broght together by this meddling anjali chatacter

are u sure u watch the show for the last one year...then i am sure u know why she is living in her bro's house .
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hello friends ,

There are other characters in this show that you watch apart from Arhi..As much as you love arhi,I love too but their story is made so special and unique because of side characters too..and that includes Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha.

Remember her well if you dont ,let me recall her character to you...

She is same sister who stood by ASR in first episode and when they showed us how ruthless and heartless this man was...his sister shed light on Arnav inside him...

She is same woman who showed immense love to khushi when she first came in RM.

She is same woman who spotted Arhi love story first and was genuinely and visibly happy that her chotte is happy and in love...

She is same woman on whose lap khushi cried when arnav left her in airport...

She is same woman who told khushi that she loves arnav when she was upset over him

She is same mother on whose lap arnav cried..and assured him that she will be always there for him

She is same sister who told arnav what love is..and how will he realise that he is in love - Do you remember guys that her words only led arnav to believe that he is in love...

yes she is wrong today  but definately she doesnt deserve all this bashing...

If she will commit mistake or separate our Arhi then she is same person who is going to bring them back together so as your beloved khushi and arnav loves her ...you show some love for her too...

Excellent Points about Anjali Riti... well written !!!πŸ‘

ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Enlighten me plz
Also looks like tht is the only Q tht has answer??!!
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ymail_my

Enlighten me plz
Also looks like tht is the only Q tht has answer??!!

when some1 tells a story, they knw what POV they want to project... Why Payal's feelings r not projectd, while Anjali's is?

Then, why wasnt Akash being a 'character' frm d beginning of d show never was projectd, while NK, who came in between got more emphasis?

Why do we never saw the importance of Akash's father, when he was in the show? Dekha jaye tho, he should hav been d one, who took care of Raizada family in d past, when Arnav was a child. Bt, his opinions didnt count, while Mami is there in every frame.

I'm not telling who r right n who is not! Bt, the story frm d first day clearly hinted dat 'Anjali' is the nucleus, while 'ARHI' is the universe.

If it was just two star crossd lovers, and their prblms, then 'shyam, the brother in law of Arnav' wouldnt hav got engagd to Kushi. That cud hav been any other man.

If it was a 'sister's jealousy towards brother's wife, then Anjali n Kushi wud not hav had Shyam in their life. It could have been 'kushi a girl, who marries Arnav, and Anjali her sister in law, who cant see her brother loving another woman'.