Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For those who bash Anjali!! - Page 8

AYSHSMARTIEZ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the CV"s are slowly turning Anjali into an evil character and that is annoying us.Somehow I feel its Daljeet's acting that makes it all the more irritating. Whenever she cries, she tends to repeat lines and acts like a hapless woman. She gives out really cheap expressions. ๐Ÿ˜ญWe all see Sanaya cry but in a natural and pitiful way so we viewers easily sympathise with her. Apart from that as per Daljeet's justification interview she expects us viewers to sympathise with her character. Well I am a sister too and I have gt only one brother. I don't think I would react in such a selfish and jealous manner. Perhaps Daljeet shouldn't have reacted that way to fans bashing up Anjali's role. This shows that she is too immature in reality. Fans were also hating Shyam but Abhaas was always a professional and he never took such bashing personally. So we easily separated Abhaas frm Shyam. We luv Abhaas but we hate Shyaam. I wish CVs show Anjali as sad and heartbroken who is still coming to terms with the current shocking events in her life but in a  more realistic way.What her brother does with his wife should be none of her business. The whole Raizada family is taking care of her including her brother, isn't that enough? She seems to be behaving like a spoilt child who doesnt have the habit of accepting NO for an answer.She used be a loving sister because she had everything she wanted but now since she isn't happy she wants others to be equally glum.Please CV's make her character a bit stronger and selfless or we might hate her  even more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

No i dont hate u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and even those who dont like my post... but has shyam been proven guilty in front of her..arnav said he believed khushi...he has not confessed to his di -what he has seen...so if anjali thinks shyam cannot cheat..there must be some MU..that is still understandable na... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehe...๐Ÿค—I don't have anything agaist your post...its nice...almost makes me wonder why Im not so nice like you...but seriously the way I see it the chances of Anjali ever seeing light seems as remote as chances of me figuring out organic chemistry reactions!
But even NK has spoken up...okay they did not have proof...but its so obvious that NK would not have said it if it was not true...and lets not forget the numerous times Anjali herself walked onto shyam in suspicious conditions?
OMG!!! To you it must seem as if Im hell bet on hating her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sorry can't help it...

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SaraaK

No! he wasn't proven guilty at all.
It's all her fault that she doesn't know the whole truth Arnav wanted to talk with her, but she refused to listen. She doesn't want to listen at all.  If she really wanted to know the truth she could have asked Arnav  because he is the one who slapped Shyam twice+ threw him out.
I still don't agree with you. Why are they dragging this like crazy!  she should have asked Arnav, but all she doing is crying+ making a big deal out of Arhi. She should have been stronger, but no, she is one weird lady who doesn't want to open her eyes. Even if Arnav tells her everything she wouldn't believe him.

Will answer you in detail..will update this reply but just want to say that try to understand her state - she came to know about a very big truth and she is emotionally unstable person and that is one reason for both arnav -khushi to hide shyam fiasco ..she was broken at that point and first step that cums is denial..she went into denial when her brother wanted to confess...but now she is stable and thus this was right time for nani or even arnav to tell her whole story..They are draggin as CVs are in habit of that ...they have done that to previous lame tracks as well...but anjali's character still has not blamed khushi even once and ppl have started bashing..

Take care๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lylow

hehe...๐Ÿค—I don't have anything agaist your post...its nice...almost makes me wonder why Im not so nice like you...but seriously the way I see it the chances of Anjali ever seeing light seems as remote as chances of me figuring out organic chemistry reactions!
But even NK has spoken up...okay they did not have proof...but its so obvious that NK would not have said it if it was not true...and lets not forget the numerous times Anjali herself walked onto shyam in suspicious conditions?
OMG!!! To you it must seem as if Im hell bet on hating her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sorry can't help it...

๐Ÿค—  no probs dear...all those who hate her now will love her in future ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am not worried about that...problem is she is facing more bashing than even snake... when she has not even done any harm to arhi such...๐Ÿ˜† Anjali will see light soon dear...I know it is difficult but trust CVs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Take care๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Superb Superb Superb Riti ... 

completely CONCUR 

Thanks ruby...๐Ÿค—
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??
My frustration is with CVs more
riti4u thumbnail
Thanks for so different and contrasting comments..will try to respond soon... ๐Ÿค—

Take care and Gud night
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

riti all i will say is when ASR was wrong he wasnt spared, when kushi is wrong atleast i speak about her and dnt spare her, when Shyam is wrong he wasnt spared now Anjali is wrong and yes people will talk about her. DB should learn to take the criticism like how barun and abhas took it when ASR and Shyam was bashed.
M nt bashing anjali but i sure do express my frustration on this character coz they are killing the sis bro essence to me, and im not liking it.

And worst part is CVs are shoving Anjali scenes forcibly on us. You give us ArHi romantic moments after like ages and make Anjali ruin the essence of it like this??

I am with you on this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

Hey divs๐Ÿค—... was just about to log off but saw ur reply...

I felt that anjali was wrong today too but still she is hurt and it is understandable yaar..when she found that her chotte lied to stay with her wife instead of going..al I am saying that we understood ASR when he misunderstands khushi..we fought fr him ..why cant we understand this woman..who is facing emotional crisis and her insecurities are coming out...let CVs explore this character and then we can judge whether she is wrong or not... we are still on same team buddy...but with her getting more bashing than snake...it just put me off..

Take care and gn๐Ÿ˜›
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

I am with you on this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you both teaming up...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..๐Ÿ˜† will reply to u Sree tmrw...I am feelin very sleepy..till then take this๐Ÿค—