Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
No she is not wrong. We think she is wrong because we know the whole story. What she is doing is justified. And what she said today was true .. Arnav has changed. Jabse uski shaadi huyi hai he has stopped answering her questions. Yes he has!!! He didn't tell his di why he married Khushi. We as audience know why he didn't say but the character Anjali don't. She wasn't against that marriage but she wasn't given a reason for rush in wedding. And she isn't given the reason by her chotey of why he said he believes Khushi and threw Shyam out. She doesn't know anything. She didn't know he was kidnapped. She doesnt know who did it and when her husband is accused she can't believe it and that too without proof. The only reason she didn't go against anything or stop Arnav is because she is still his di and she still trusts him. She has said to nani that chotey ghalat nahin ho sakte. She is fighting a battle inside. She saw a dream of a family. Happy family and everything is shattered in manner of mins how is she supposed to feel?
So, I stand by Anjali - she is not wrong.
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaraaK

I wasn't being rude. Your question shocked me.

First of all if I know my brother really well I wouldn't think for a second that he is lying to me. In Anjali/Arnav situation they have this bond so CV's showing now that she thinks that Arnav lied to her doesn't make sense. At least to me it doesn't make sense sorry!

So, you are saying that Anjali thinks her husband liked Khushi? engaged to Khushi? means she believed everything Khushi said about her husband??? wow! she still want Shyam backl! how stupid can she get? LOL! Again, in my book she is one selfish woman!
Sorry! I have no sympathy for her.

I was only presenting what I saw in today's and yesterday's episode.

Sigh. Shyam admitted that he was engaged. Well sort of cause I remember he said Bua forced me and she took an advantage of me. If you watch that episode again, Shyam was digging his own grave. Like I said before, someone really needs to talk to Anjali and tell her the truth which no one is doing.

Anjali is mentally disturbed right now and there were 10 articles on this. I'm gonna end this here!
Edited by zeeba* - 11 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think the problem is anjali doesnt know the whole truth of shyam and Arhi
the problem will be solved when khushi tells her directly about the past -about the contract marriage, etc
and has to leave RM for a while
then she will realise and bring back kushi to RM again by herself
what do u guys think?
Edited by madmadona - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpk2011

Very nicely presented !!

Thanks, what people are not getting is that this is the 2nd time that is happening with Anjali, that her world changed drastically. 

If major trauma hits you 2nd time its double the worst then the 1st time. 

I hope the cv's show this properly.
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Riti... Agree with u...

Its not dificult to understand Anjali at all...she wants her brother to be beside her, when she is having the worst nightmare of her life.

No human being is completely fair, or dark... The human nature itself is grey. No one is a Goddess, thats why Ipk is the story of mere humans, who cry, laugh, smile, suffer and love.

I lovd that, Anjali talkd plainly to Arnav. She spoke what she felt n there is no need to hide dat frm her dearest person in life.

Just bcoz Arnav is in love, that doesnt make Anjali's position lesser in his life.. Its the situation, they are in that makes each of them say what they say.

Anjali in no sense is creepy because Sometimes, more than the creeper, its the tree which needs the creeper.
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not think its anything personal but when people become emotionally vested with fictional characters when something they do not like happens its natural to bash...I mean when my all time fav Damon does stupid stuff I bash him too...
Like a lot of other I loved Anjie to the core...but right right now I do not have any sympathy for her...the way I see it she is being really selfish...she is being weaker and weaker in each passing day...lots of women all over thee world face the current dilemma as Anjie..as in the sense there husband turn out to be cheaters and they are alone during pregnancy..but most of them..become stronger.they also cry...

Don't hate me..just stating my view!😊
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hello friends ,

There are other characters in this show that you watch apart from Arhi..As much as you love arhi,I love too but their story is made so special and unique because of side characters too..and that includes Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha.

Remember her well if you dont ,let me recall her character to you...

She is same sister who stood by ASR in first episode and when they showed us how ruthless and heartless this man was...his sister shed light on Arnav inside him...

She is same woman who showed immense love to khushi when she first came in RM.

She is same woman who spotted Arhi love story first and was genuinely and visibly happy that her chotte is happy and in love...

She is same woman on whose lap khushi cried when arnav left her in airport...

She is same woman who told khushi that she loves arnav when she was upset over him

She is same mother on whose lap arnav cried..and assured him that she will be always there for him

She is same sister who told arnav what love is..and how will he realise that he is in love - Do you remember guys that her words only led arnav to believe that he is in love...

yes she is wrong today  but definately she doesnt deserve all this bashing...

If she will commit mistake or separate our Arhi then she is same person who is going to bring them back together so as your beloved khushi and arnav loves her ...you show some love for her too...

Great Post!👍🏼 Completely agree with u. It makes me sad to see many hate threads about Anjali and even Daljeet :(
She's broken, alone. She still doesn't believe that Shyam is at fault...so she blames Khushi. To her Khushi is the woman who took away too most important men in her life...her husband Shyam and her brother Aranv.  She thinks her brother doesn't care of her as much as he used to...and now she thinks he even started lying to her. 
That's how her character is written, so we should just wait and see how the story unfolds. 
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hi there...😊
 firstly when did she say it is all his fault? She said that he changed not that whatever bad happen is his fault and moreover she has not once pointed fingers at khushi...I can understand ur frustration on her behavior tday..I too cited in my post as wrong but why dont u realise her state of mind to understand her insecurity..Every mother in law for that matter will feel that when his son is celebrating while she is mourning over something...

Hello to you as well!
No, that's not what I meant lol it was suppose to be a  question??? like so Everything is his fault?
I never said that she was pointing fingers at Khushi... She can't say that you fell in love to Arnav because so did she.. Arnav can say same about her, and he should because she is the one who changed not him.

No, I can't because I have never seen someone like her in my life in fact this is my first Indian show, and it's giving me the shock of my life. Really? I yet to see MIL like that mourning for throwing out ones husband. In this case Husband who was a cheat.
I wouldn't mind if they were showing that she is listening to Arnav when he wanted to talk with her, but she didn't so she lost her chance. Again, today she wasn't listening to him.

Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpk2011

?Well said dear. I didn't see anything wrong in Anjali today, though I did expect that she would be bashed today.
Her reactions r understandable even now. I had anyway seen it coming yesterday itself when Arnav was flying high with his romantic mission !
Anjali first misunderstood Arnav, given the last two-three scenes she had witnessed, her misunderstanding is understandable.  At the end I think she trusted Arnav. They know each other well enough so as not to let the distrust drag for ever.

The second thing that is playing in her mind is a sort of insecurity of loosing her chote. She is passing through the worst phase of life any lady can pass through, so naturally the first thing that comes in her mind is to find solace in the form of the only one person who has been her life since his birth and specially since last 13 yrs. Now somewhere she feels that she is loosing him

and thus the insecurities crept in.

Arnav was at fault at some points in this matter and the look in his eyes during his heart to heart interactions with Anjali was a proof enough that he had understood that somewhere he had gone wrong though unintentionally.

I personally liked the way she spoke out her mind to him. No lying or hiding business.

Just because everybody wants to see the romance between the lead, that doesn't make the other characters unimportant for the story. In fact it is by the support of these other characters only that the story gets its beauty and new dimensions.
Even in real life also human life involves many relations other than the romantic interactions. Human character is complicated and it is the plethora of emotions that builds up a human character. Deprive somebody of one of these emotions and u will see the change in his/her character !!! One dimensionality of mind doesn't work, neither for the story nor for the life.

As far as bashing and disagreeing is concerned then "kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna!"

Well said dear specially bold part...👏
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SaraaK

Hello to you as well!
No, that's not what I meant lol it was suppose to be a  question??? like so Everything is his fault?
I never said that she was pointing fingers at Khushi... She can't say that you fell in love to Arnav because so did she.. Arnav can say same about her, and he should because she is the one who changed not him.

No, I can't because I have never seen someone like her in my life in fact this is my first Indian show, and it's giving me the shock of my life. Really? I yet to see MIL like that mourning for throwing out ones husband. In this case Husband who was a cheat.
I wouldn't mind if they were showing that she is listening to Arnav when he wanted to talk with her, but she didn't so she lost her chance. Again, today she wasn't listening to him.

okay but was her husband proven guilty..? she is yet to know whole truth and she did ask nani about it so she deserved to know whole truth ...all I am saying is that she said to arnav was wrong but still very much understandable