Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Good that you made this post.

People change according to circumstances nothing is constant in life. So Anjali changed because her life changed in one day, her husband was accused without any proof by her sister in law, whom her brother loves and on her saying they kick her husband out of the house.

One more the thing even if Anjali wanted to leave "DO YOU REALLY THINK ARNAV WOULD HAVE LET HER LEAVE WITH SHAYM". THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT "NO".

This is the second time her life has changed drastically, this is the second time she has faced a big trauma. So if a person does not go a little crazy then he/she is not a human being. 

Unlike our Khushi who also has faced trauma but does not behave like a human being. 

Easy to say I would have done this and done that you do not get it unless and until you fall in the situation.

For Arhi romance only I do not want the cv's to change their story line.
ridakhankibua thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do not believe this is same anjali. All said and done her cry, her pain, is understandable. But now CVS needs to move on with it. IF it was old anjali, she would have a discussed with her Chhote whats the reason behind his accusations towards Shyamu. get to the bottom of the truth. Instead of Crying, yelling, getting jealous.

HALF TRUTH IS MORE DANGEROUS.

ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And why is it so important that "anjali" bring them togethe ? If anjali is the saviour of thesd two then the lead pair are mere puppets? Why v talk of akash n payal bring them together n return the favor? Why is anjalis siaterhood more inportant than payals? Why was anjali never stayin w her in laws like payal n khushi do?

For anyone who is justifying anjalis behavior as " thts wht happens in real life" isnt all this slso gappen in real life??? Girls stayin w their in laws unles there is a reason which the CVs dont want to tell us so tht anjali can cling on as the other lead???Edited by ymail_my - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SaraaK

No sister like Anjali can be that selfish... They are showing her as one selfish sister overly obsessed by her brother who can't see him happy with his wife. No one can defend person like this.. I am a sister as well.  I wouldn't go all Anjali on my brother even if I think that my sister in law is weird and responsible for everything bad happening in my life just because I am not selfish. My happiness lies with my brother's happiness. I would want to talk with him for once before making final decision unlike Anjali she threw him out the first day and again today. In the end she just said that he fell in love it's all his fault??? OH Lord! she fell in love with Shyam as well, so she can't point fingers at him😡

Hi there...😊
 firstly when did she say it is all his fault? She said that he changed not that whatever bad happen is his fault and moreover she has not once pointed fingers at khushi...I can understand ur frustration on her behavior tday..I too cited in my post as wrong but why dont u realise her state of mind to understand her insecurity..Every mother in law for that matter will feel that when his son is celebrating while she is mourning over something...
tanu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I couldnt have agreed more... Infact i made a post a while ago titled 'she has always prayed for her chotey's khushi'

what i dont understand is why so much negativity over a TV show, over a character??? There are so many more issues in the REAL world that can do with the comman man's anger😕 We take time away from our routine for a entertainment... with such strong emotions it doesnt remain entertainment anymore😕

None of us are saints here...PERIOD! NOONE can claim that we have been the perfect in all our relationships and duties towards family, friends or ourselves. Given how tempermental we are about fictious characters...it is scary what we will do with real emotions. Eachone of us would have the liberty to make a mistake or be hypocritical(unintentionally or otherwise) and there must have been atleast one relationship in our lives if not more who have been gracious to accept us with our shortcomings and forgive our mistakes.

So why is Anjali not being given that chance? Why is everyone getting judgemental? I completely agree with u if Anjali is the reason for the rift between Arhi... I am more than sure that she will get them back together. And walking out on your family...is not the solution. I hope we or our families are not like that... a crisis/misunderstanding hits the family and you are not willing to fight it out...because it will be a waste of time... you would rather spend time blissfully ignoring it. I am glad that Arnav, Khushi, NK, Dadi and Payal are not like that. While they appreciate the gloom in the house... they try to steal moments of happiness to keep them motivated to fight the gloom and fight for their family, their relationships.  

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

For god's sake why should she MU chote? It's not like Khushi is the other woman. She's his wife.

She is not MUing, she is insecure that her bro's entire concentration will get diverted to Khushi ji. Anjali is used to be the center of the world for Arnav, now that is changed. Such changes need time to get digested by emotionally, mentally and at present physically week ppl like Anjali and specially when she just had a shock of her lifetime recentlly !!

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is no hating Anjali.
We are confused by the CV's.
Anjali has been reduced to this spineless character by them in just two weeks 
DiamondLife thumbnail
but i am not ready to tolerate this...so i will forward her scenes..
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hello fan girl... I loved all the points above its true. We all loved her when she did the above.

Now
 - She is the same woman who forgot about all the above bullet points and turned a little bit selfish about her own life.

She come across as a little selfish and self centered for a lay viewer. When her world was glossy, all is well. But the moment it shattered, the bitterness pops in. I can not connect with her and the selfishness trait in her. 

Dialogues were all wrong today and has confusing meanings. Hope the CVs give another make over to the character. I am tired of this unlimited interruptions.

I can not take a another version of MIL - DIL drama in IPK yaar. Just simply plain tired. Wish I could see a love story.

Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Good that you made this post.

People change according to circumstances nothing is constant in life. So Anjali changed because her life changed in one day, her husband was accused without any proof by her sister in law, whom her brother loves and on her saying they kick her husband out of the house.

One more the thing even if Anjali wanted to leave "DO YOU REALLY THINK ARNAV WOULD HAVE LET HER LEAVE WITH SHAYM". THE ANSWER IS A BIG FAT "NO".

This is the second time her life has changed drastically, this is the second time she has faced a big trauma. So if a person does not go a little crazy then he/she is not a human being. 

Unlike our Khushi who also has faced trauma but does not behave like a human being. 

Easy to say I would have done this and done that you do not get it unless and until you fall in the situation.

For Arhi romance only I do not want the cv's to change their story line.

Very nicely presented !!