Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF!! Event Horizon - Ch 8(A), Sep 11, Pg 25 (Page 8)

QuiteThoughtful Newbie
QuiteThoughtful
QuiteThoughtful

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

There is a sense of satisfaction when you converse with a peer - a true peer in the sense of emotional and intellectual connect. Even a simple act of drinking coffee or riding an elevator seems like an adventure when the conversation ebbs and flows in a steady tandem. What I see here is two people colliding in every moment, every word and every syllable. Yet they just come out of it as a whole - bigger and better; probably smarter?

What you are trying to portray here is ginormous in the sense of exploration of two people and their interactions. I am looking forward to see how the emotional interactions would be - intellectually stimulating or heart numbing?

Either ways, it would a bumpy ride.

CN

...And when that ceases to exist, you are left wondering when did it start to go wrong. It is folly to even think "why relationships do wrong" because we know; we always know the 'why'. If one sits and dissects every moment of anger and disappointment the answer would be right in front of us. But we just...don't, you know?

What they have now is something that I once had. The words were written after an unexpected encounter which had left me wondering and critically analyzing every decision and action I took in the past.

Thanks CN; for your words, decorated my memories.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bazingafan-PoisonIvybhakbhartifanBoogle.SchizbarunxoxoHappy-go-luckyOnlooker6th.Elementlatekate-Dee-please6Japonicasia221Krishnaluv94reflorated

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Although everything about Arnav and Khushi's meeting is incidental, I love the flavour and peculiarity of their conversations - Arnav's inability to give her a one word answer and her impishness at giving him "superstitious" answers and I love their crooked rules. And don't ask me why I say flavour. I just do.

P.S - Does the 14th floor of the building float on in the air in absence of a lower support? Haha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfullatekateJaponica

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
"Only when there is bad cold, people realize the awesomeness of breathing."

^^ True story!

I am loving all the enigmatic conversations Arnav and Khushi are sharing! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtful

seekneekelle Newbie
seekneekelle
seekneekelle

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
QuiteThoughtful, the writing skills you've displayed so far leads me to believe that you did consider pursuing a career which involved lots of writing.

So, the rules were broken to keep them apart. And they updated the rule after four days by stating the new rule.  Quite Thoughtful, your Khushi may be just be right about the recurrence of the occurring event being bound only by the parameter of location and not time. If you have been following Freeloop, the location for CynicalNoob's Khushi and Arnav appears to be the threshold of Arnav's house.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulanu.happy4everBoogle.Schizlatekate

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Arnav & Khushi's dynamics are so different here.
Fantastic update.Star

QuiteThoughtful

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
lol they way the talk one can neva miss the rapport they share no matter what they try!! loved it pls pm me d updates 
Ps: buddy request sent!! :)

QuiteThoughtful

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Interesting! :)

QuiteThoughtful

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CynicalNoob

There is a sense of satisfaction when you converse with a peer - a true peer in the sense of emotional and intellectual connect. Even a simple act of drinking coffee or riding an elevator seems like an adventure when the conversation ebbs and flows in a steady tandem. What I see here is two people colliding in every moment, every word and every syllable. Yet they just come out of it as a whole - bigger and better; probably smarter?

What you are trying to portray here is ginormous in the sense of exploration of two people and their interactions. I am looking forward to see how the emotional interactions would be - intellectually stimulating or heart numbing?

Either ways, it would a bumpy ride.

CN

Oh wow, CN, that was very well said, very perceptive. Glad QT's story has get your attention and appreciation.
Yes, I'm looking to the future interactions between A and K.

Btw, your thoughts about how even the simple act of drinking a cup of coffee can be an adventure when the conversation ebbs and flows in a steady tandem, reminded me of Sookie's latest FF where A and K have a cup of coffee and a conversation that has an ebb and flow of such  unspoken angst - so unlike the one in QT's story !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulCynicalNoobBoogle.Schizlatekate

Go to top