Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF!! Event Horizon - Ch 8(A), Sep 11, Pg 25 (Page 11)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
and there they are thinking about each other! Looking forward to their next planned coincidental meet! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtful

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Khushi n her answers hehehe

QuiteThoughtful

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Khushi is.. complex? Was the day bittersweet because she didn't meet Arnav at the pre-planned meeting? Thanks for the update and PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfullatekate

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seekneekelle

@ CN: QuiteThoughtful's Arnav and Khushi don't appear to be colliding in every moment, every word or every syllable, apart from that first actual and physical collision in the lobby. They appear to complement each other with none of the collision that you refer to.

Virtual forums provide a vent for one's real experiences, don't they? Are you quite sure you are not projecting your real life experiences -- of colliding with somebody, perhaps some true peer, in every moment, every word and every syllable, to QuiteThoughtful's characters? And (if my assumption is correct), did you just admit that you come out of such collisions bigger and better and probably smarter? In that case, I hope the one you collide against regularly is not sneaking up on you, even as you read, from behind to collide against you. Such admissions are hard to live down, aren't they?

Did I admit? I just wrote it in my comment and if it needs to be iterated again then yes. When I have an opinion, should it always reflect my own experiences? That's naive. It was merely an inference of my own thought process.

The rest - I have no idea what you are talking about.

CN

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulbazingafanBoogle.SchizHappy-go-luckylatekateJaponicarefloratedKrishnaluv94

CynicalNoob Groupbie
CynicalNoob
CynicalNoob

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Love at first sight eh? Frankly, I am a wee bit disappointed at this "I saw you and I am in love with you" mode that Khushi just pulled on us. Sure there is attraction between the two and by the looks of it probably a truck load of chemistry too. But it was all too soon for Khushi to derive a conclusion based on two interactions and handful of words. I cannot fathom reasons as to why a woman like Khushi with her wistful thinking, abstract reasoning and Kafkaesque imagination would be flabbergasted by a concept called 'love'

I was expecting her to be little more than a woman confusing attraction to love.

CN

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulbazingafan-PoisonIvyBoogle.Schizlatekate-Dee-JaponicaKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Love already? Khushi's responses to Payal seem like random thoughts popping in her head which she kept verbalizing! And if I may say so, Khushi seems sort of unhinged after meeting/not meeting the guy again.

LOL DMG? and Nani! They both have family issues eh?

So the planned coincidental meeting didn't happen.. But I'm sure an unplanned one is on the cards. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulbazingafanlatekateKrishnaluv94basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
bookmarking.

btw u r one crazy writer sookie. 
perfectionist indeed!

QuiteThoughtful

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey QT, I just realised I hadn't commented.

So Khushi is peculiar and I am glad she is - gives a little diversion in peculiarities too! When Arnav's grandma started talking of Armaan and Riddhima it gave me a reason for a big smile. I was a fan of the show. Would have like the conversation to go on - would have given me something more to comment on Tongue..

I think that tempest has come and the thirteenth-non-existent floor might just disappear in thin air from Khushi's list because Arnav forgot the coincidental meeting.

Insightful, QT! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QuiteThoughtfulBoogle.SchizlatekateKrishnaluv94

Go to top