Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Now read THIS!!!!!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Two men in the middle

Are Ronit Roy and Anu Kapoor quitting popular shows?

Ritu Pandey

New Delhi, May 1: Rumours of two television biggies quitting their most successful shows dragged on the whole of last week. While Ronit Roy was reticent on whether or not he was giving up his popular role as Mr.Bajaj of Kasauti Zindagi Kay (Star Plus) for his newly acquired role in Zee TV's Sarrkkar, Anu Kapoor made it clear that he wasn't in the know of whether the producers of Antakshari were planning to give him a red card.

Roy's problems started soon after Zee slotted its long announced Sarrkkar for 8.30 p.m.—the same time as Kasauti. Balaji Telefilms the producers of the K serial went in a tizzy over the clash and immediately summoned Roy and asked him to leave one of the two soaps.

The rest of the industry was also left wondering how would Roy would manage three dailies. Interestingly, Roy has a pivotal role in all his three dailies (Kyunki, Kasauti and Sarrkkar), two of which are Balaji productions. When contacted, Roy refused to comment on the matter.

But by Saturday evening things appeared to be settling in favour of Balaji. The grapevine says Roy may opt out of the week-old Sarrkkar.

what the hell is going on?
personally I think it's pure hype...and Ronit's not leaving Sarrkarr!!!!
which is GRRRRRRRREEEAATTT!!!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i hope he dosent leav sarkaar
ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ronitfan i hope the new rumour is true....as i love sarkar but i want him as bajaj...why don't u understand that sarkar is a story of 3 widows...indira.sonia and menaka...so ronit is doing only a cameo there...if he stick on to ekta there are chances for him to act in other K soaps also..so which one is profitable 4 ronit...
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
koi to meri baat samajta hai...no thanx to ronitr  [Ronit our mod told me not 2 say thank u 2 any one coz we r all frendz... and Ronit says frendz dont say sorry and thank u]
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged
COOL no1fanofronit that u understood me no thanks no sorry in friendshipThumbs Up and ronit your avatar is sooo CCOOL! man where did u get that from? and abut the other thing i hope ronit stays in kasautii then maybe he will be shown in other k serials also i hope se he choose kasautii
Naina_in Groupbie
Naina_in
Naina_in

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Wow ronittr your avtar is sooooo nice, ronit looks so cute in it.

I want Ronit to continue Sarrkkar, he looks so sexy in it, also his role is good, I hope these are just rumours, Ronit rocks in Sarrkkar. Kasautii sucks these days, its a hell of a show.

sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i want ronit to continue both
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i wil watch the show in which ronit is present..... but i want him 2 be in kzk coz if if if if if if if if if if  and when kzk ends [evntually tat wil happenCry] we wil be able 2 see ronit in other k serials ... if he chooses sarkaar... he has 2 die there soon so he wil be out of kzk ... out of kyunki.... out of sarkaar... the n no Ronit at alllll... then wat r we gonna do .....???????? watch the repeat of Kzk probably on star utsav 2 get som jhalaks of ronit

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top