Khushi Is Soul Of IPKKND (Page 5)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Umm..no ...Seriously NO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

i cant believe that sanju u r always a trouble maker x what she said,did she bash barun/arnav? why u invite pple to bash a person lile barun,nd its always u nd now u r famous for this,ask any one in the forum he knows u for ruining sanaya nd barun posts with ur extreme negtive comments!

sorry yar if i m being rude but i m saying this observing after 1000 times, y u make such comments that will urge pple to bash barun, plz dont do this as it hurts me nd many of us as a fan of both barun ns sanaya! at least be a little respective to others if u call ur self barun fan,pretty plz! 
Okay if you think so...Trouble maker ? So not having the most popular opinion in a particular post is called Trouble maker then okay yaar I am trouble maker LOL..And what so wrong did I say in this post ? I just said ArHi are the soul of this show..If that is offensive in anyway then I am sorry Tongue..And also sorry for causing 1000 times troubles LOL..Just asking but can can you tell where I have been disrepectful to ANYONE in this post ? Embarrassed I havent bashed her or anyone Tongue

then what was dis?.But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious

is there any need to mention barun here! she said khushi is soul of show nd u could have easily said that no arhi is the soul of ipk,nd indeed they are,neither arnav nor khushi alone can make dis show!

but brninging barun in every topic,y u do so? u call ur self his fan then y u say pple will close barun thread not khushi or sanaya's,it surely makes sanaya fans angry nd some one will defo bash barun..plz dont make trouble 4 barun every where,let him be in peace! with out mentioning barun or sanaya in every post,both barun nd sanaya fans still love them!its not always need to mention barun in san post nd mention san in barun post as it some where leads to bashing!

m just trying to make u understand that dont make pple bashing sarun or one of them with ur comments! coz we love them,no hard feelings! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fascination..SaNaYaHoLiC..Neloufer.

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Seriously..

Khushi just make everyone lively.. without her it will be the boring corporate mon-fri life!!

Khushi is the spice Big smile

Love her & Sanaya Irani ofcourse Embarrassed
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yes you r right . Both SI and BS are both the souls but today i hated the fact that SI was shown only for 10 mins at the beginning while most of the episode was abt Poojali todayAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic.Sad.But.True.

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Agree
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Umm..no ...Seriously NO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

i cant believe that sanju u r always a trouble maker x what she said,did she bash barun/arnav? why u invite pple to bash a person lile barun,nd its always u nd now u r famous for this,ask any one in the forum he knows u for ruining sanaya nd barun posts with ur extreme negtive comments!

sorry yar if i m being rude but i m saying this observing after 1000 times, y u make such comments that will urge pple to bash barun, plz dont do this as it hurts me nd many of us as a fan of both barun ns sanaya! at least be a little respective to others if u call ur self barun fan,pretty plz! 
Okay if you think so...Trouble maker ? So not having the most popular opinion in a particular post is called Trouble maker then okay yaar I am trouble maker LOL..And what so wrong did I say in this post ? I just said ArHi are the soul of this show..If that is offensive in anyway then I am sorry Tongue..And also sorry for causing 1000 times troubles LOL..Just asking but can can you tell where I have been disrepectful to ANYONE in this post ? Embarrassed I havent bashed her or anyone Tongue

then what was dis?.But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious

is there any need to mention barun here! she said khushi is soul of show nd u could have easily said that no arhi is the soul of ipk,nd indeed they are,neither arnav nor khushi alone can make dis show!

but brninging barun in every topic,y u do so? u call ur self his fan then y u say pple will close barun thread not khushi or sanaya's,it surely makes sanaya fans angry nd some one will defo bash barun..plz dont make trouble 4 barun every where,let him be in peace! with out mentioning barun or sanaya in every post,both barun nd sanaya fans still love them!its not always need to mention barun in san post nd mention san in barun post as it some where leads to bashing!

m just trying to make u understand that dont make pple bashing sarun or one of them with ur comments! coz we love them,no hard feelings! 
Its not as if when there are posts about Barun Sanaya fans dont bring her and say how its unfair which is true cause giving credit to one person for  trp rise is unfair..And if I bring Barun then why should Sanaya fans bash Barun ? If they do that then that will be their fault not mine..So San fans getting angry and bashing is justfied just cause I brought Barun.And I am not making trouble for Barun.Lol and I am sure he will be very much at peace if he even reads his bashing comments Embarrassed.I am just asking people to be a little more fair on him and not bash TMs who make a lil biased posts about him just like this person made about Khushi/SI Embarrassed..And now lets end this discussion and not stretch it so far.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 20 July 2012 at 12:34pm
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Its not as if when there are posts about Barun Sanaya fans dont bring her and say how its unfair which is true cause giving credit to one person for  trp rise is unfair..And if I bring Barun then why should Sanaya fans bash Barun ? If they do that then that will be their fault not mine..So San fans getting angry and bashing is justfied just cause I brought Barun.And I am not making trouble for Barun.Lol and I am sure he will be very much at peace if he even reads his bashing comments Embarrassed.I am just asking people to be a little more fair on him and not bash TMs who make a lil biased posts about him just like this person made about Khushi/SI Embarrassed..And now lets end this discussion and not stretch it so far.

yup lets not stretch becoz u r never going to understand ur childish behavior that always leads to the bashing of barun nd san nd sarun!just being called a fan is not enough at least show that u r a fan of a nice personality! anyways it may be beyond ur thinking sense yar! cya!

Edited by ainimonaya - 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fascination..SaNaYaHoLiC..

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I understand that you guys are upset,
 but plz just by 1 episode don't be judgmental..
In Kidnapping track for 1.5 month we saw Sanaya in every single frame..She needs break too..and currently before Anjali comes to know the truth..the script demands to show more Anjali, not that I enjoy it, but common it's not like everyday that's gonna happen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
sorry i disagreee...arhi is the soul of ipk along with anjali.what they need is a correct balance between the characters.@tm  r u the one who made a bashing post in MB forum and they start bashing barunShocked...right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83.Sad.But.True.IWishICould

Go to top