India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Is Soul Of IPKKND (Page 3)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Umm..no ...Seriously NO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 20 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Umm..no ...SeriouslyNO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

calm down..she said that only khushi is soul of ipk...arnav is also soul of ipk..
Even GUL herself said IPKKND=ARHI'S CHEMISTRY..relax c
glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya right .want more screen space for kushi . dont like anjali having more space ,its really irritating like hell... love u sanaya n barun

.MyriadOfHues.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Umm..no ...SeriouslyNO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

calm down..she said that only khushi is soul of ipk...arnav is also soul of ipk..
Even GUL herself said IPKKND=ARHI'S CHEMISTRY..relax c
Well I am always very much relaxed :D...But  she said Khushi is the soul NOT ArHi...That is why I disagreed...Ofcourse thats her opinion and I am NOT AT ALL calling her a basher for having that opinion lol...

.MyriadOfHues.

Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateSanaya

Really today episode was full of anjali.
No a big no 4rm my side a disappointing totally.
We want khushi not anjali please.
NO KHUSHI=NO IPKKND

MORE ANJALI = DIDI KA SAUT  Dead

fleurs

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yaaa they are focusing too much on that Daljeet! Angry But still I disagree with Khushi only being the soul of IPKKND. I can also say
No Arnav = No IPKKND but the most appropriate one would be
No ArHi = No IPKKND

Missing Khushi loads and love Arnav a lot! 
-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
agree with you this was most disgusting episode...anjali is so irritating and unbelievable character now
why CV not understanding we want Khushi with arnav 

fleurs

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Umm..no ...Seriously NO ... She isnt the soul of this show all alone...ArHi are although I watch for Barun..But ofcourse when it comes to her all the biasedness in this world is welcome...But if someone else opened a similar post about Barun/ASR then hitler fans would have got that thread closed and planned to get the TM banned..Hilarious..Anyways I am not being rude but just to say that I disagree..But I can agree about one thing and that is I dont want to see Anjali so many times and in so many scenes.

i cant believe that sanju u r always a trouble maker x what she said,did she bash barun/arnav? why u invite pple to bash a person like barun,nd its always u nd now u r famous for this,ask any one in the forum he knows u for ruining sanaya nd barun posts n threads with ur extreme negtive comments!

sorry yar if i m being rude but i m saying this observing after 1000 times, y u make such comments that will urge pple to bash barun, plz dont do this as it hurts me nd many of us as a fan of both barun ns sanaya! at least be a little respective to others if u call ur self barun fan,pretty plz! 

Edited by ainimonaya - 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fascinationNeloufer..MyriadOfHues.

Go to top