Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fleurs

I agree. So true ... just to increase Anjalis screen space , Arnav & Khushi should not be side-lined. If not for Arnav & Khushi IPKKND would not be IPKKND . They proved it by winning1 or 2, but sooo many awards. many of us started watching and are still watching and will be watching
IPKKND  mainly for Arnav , Khushi & NK.  😊
    Anjali seems to be very strong while accusing Arnav but for the rest of the time she looks like a weak duckling. Anjali is sooo mean & she's very jealous because her brother spends time with his wife , whereas she alone wants Shyam with her. This was very evident in today's episode. She said that Arnav has changed since his marriage & blah,blah,blah ... as though she alone didn't change after her marriage & stayed without spending time with her Shayamji, 'the creepwa'. So does it mean that only Anjali can change. Comeon Anjali give some space & privacy for the NEWLY WEDS, don't just barge into Arnav & Khushi's room. HP this is for u too.
    By having increased Anjali,s   screen space , we get to see more of crying scenes & less of Arnav & Khushi's tactics. IPKKND is slowly turning into the normal daily soaps. VERY SAD OUR INTERESTING & DIFFERNT STORY IS LOSING ITS CHARM WHICH ACTUALLY DREW THE ATTENTION OF MANY VIEWERS GLOBALLY. This is the first soap  that I have ever watched till date.

It's misleading and they are cheating the audience - their karma will come back to them no worries!  It will be in the form of  dipping trps. 

This reminds me of something ShahRukh Khan said - he was asked "is kajol the best actress" and he said "in the universe" and then the interviewer asked, "well then, what do you have to say about Madhuri, Ashwaria etc" and he said "they're part of the galaxy"  something like that!

The point is, yes, there are other characters in IPKKND but they are not the "universe" - they are part of the "galaxy" 😆
urvaafzal786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes totallyt agree with u i want to see my khushi in full epi but there is ni khushi only anjali bkwsss
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi is the soul of the show. She's the fun, loving character which makes this show even more interesting. @ainimonaya, leave some ppl. I've said it b4, aadat se majboor hain 😆 bechari kya karein! completely ignore them, they'll go away 😉!!

I was so annoyed wen i saw Anjali 4 the majority of the episode..i cant believe it.. i dont want 2c her bakwaas drama 😡
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
but I don't agree that Khushi is the soul of the IPK, if that's true, everyone would have loved kidnapping track, when there was no Aranv..
watching Khushi alone is equally boring..
Arnav and Khushi makes the show lively and fun to watch, even trps says that
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
seriously its khushi which brings life to the show... pls don't do this... and pls tell mamiji to go on a break...  Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
tAriAn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KHUSHI KHSUHI KHUSHI.

Sanaya is really very calm and honest; In the show
 she was there, she is there and she is always charming and glue for the show.
she did her excellent comedy + brave Khushi scenes ( initially)
she did her painful khushi scenes
she did scene of a tough girl recovering from pain and enjoy life ( what anjali, aakah don even imagine)
she did a girl full of brain works.. rescuing... hubby from kidnapper.
now she is ... still on.
 Barun off for movie shoot, sanaya lifted the show up,
all these bashing, talking going one, some actor giving notice, she is quitting IPKKND, and getting more screen space..
all of that happned, Sanaya the Female lead still quiet... no demand or comment on her role,
and doing her job with excellence.

Sanaya  is the best and only best.. 👏
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid...today i really disappointed because less khushi i don't want to see ANjali useless drama 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I understand members are upset given tonight's episode but be fair, it is not just one character or actor who is the soul of IPKKND.