Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Is Soul Of IPKKND

.__..ZaYa..__. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Really today episode was full of anjali.
No a big no 4rm my side a disappointing totally.
We want khushi not anjali please.
NO KHUSHI=NO IPKKND

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rkingini thumbnail
i agree...even more than arnav..i want to see khushi...it was bearable whn arnav was not there during kidanap epis..but i cant see a single epi without her ...and screen time less for her..no way...😑
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just because Anjali is pregnant, the creative have started to concentrate on her.

Our Khushi always get the rough end, hope they show some scenes from her POV and give Anjali space to cry.
Edited by rukd - 11 years ago
Imane-SaRunian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree !  πŸ˜•
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ditto!

Khushi is the soul and Khushi and Arnav are the heart!

I am not liking this DIDI drama one bit!  It's quite irritating!  I watch a show to be entertained and not get irritated.  WHy the hell would I want to watch what irriates me.  That being said, I will only be watching the first few minutes alone and leave all the didi drama 😑
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think that SP should soon come with a disclaimer before starting the show stating the time period in which Anjali appears on screen.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the first 8 min of the show after tht it was sheer crap! IF I knew Daljeet was gonna become the main lead I would have never wanted to stay in this show! The show has been spoiled completely! CVS stop this and please show us Arshi we can stand a balanced Pujali not a mad possessive obsessed woman! Its so irritating! Pujali, Mami and Akash too how much negativity are they gonna show us!
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree 
without Khushi=no IPKKND
DiDI drame is getting my nerve😑
diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: Rkingini

i agree...even more than arnav..i want to see khushi...it was bearable whn arnav was not there during kidanap epis..but i cant see a single epi without her ...and screen time less for her..no way...😑

πŸ‘

πŸ‘agree with uπŸ‘ impossible. if sanaya is not in then  nothing to watch. barun is an excellent actor. but i can't watch ipkknd widout sanaya.
spoorthi thumbnail
i agree with u
i liked only first 5 min
one day they make us all happy and the next day we end up being disappointed ,why is this?😑
i really wanted to see  khushi more today but everything went upside down
though they showed her for 5 min i felt the episode was not complete without her