Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi will win her trust back..Read (Page 6)

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforarshi

Brilliant post. I believe you are right. She is right when she said that things have changed since you have not found it necessary to answer my questions. I do believe that they all need an explanation from Arnav about the whole fiasco!!! It actually did look that he'd lied...a carpet of roses, wife in his arms...yikes Shocked...that was royal embarassment man! How do you clarify the situation...Arnav is in a big, stinky soup alright!!!

Next week, Shyam will be back I think & Khushi will probably leave for the sake of Arnav-Di's happiness...ouch...she'll take his heart with her, I'm sure!!!!!!!! Now that she has also accepted his love (evident from that magical second hug today Day Dreaming), it will be very painful to see them apart...the kiss will have to happen some other day D'oh

Methinks, payal should go too as she is the most unwanted person in the house...at least Arnav supports Khushi, Payal is doomed man...Aakash has seriously lost it Angry. Uska toh character assassination ho gaya hai...ab uska kuch nahi ho sakta...sheesh he disgusts me!!!

Shyam, I have a feeling will try to again brainwash the brainless people of RM. Just hope he does not succeed in convincing Arnav that Khushi manipulated both of them...if that happens, I will personally go to the sets & strangle the b*****d...Angry Remember, there is no proof of her innocence, only NK...nothing else, all lost or destroyed...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Its actually confusing nw one thing is for sure if shyam ccomes rashi wl leave rm for some time..which i want i want everyone to understand the worth of arnav and mainly anjali..is they are there snakewa wl be very careful..makes sense only when they leave rm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshi

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
yaah i agree with u
-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
jab tak aisa hoga ada forum pagal hogaya hogaLOL.. just kiddingTongue
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Trueee... i totally agree with u
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Sorry I can't agree with ur title! Why should Kushi win her trust back when she is not at fault? It has to be Asr who has to win her trust for not trusting her n forcing her into marriage! It is Anjali who has to feel guilt for accusing Kushi...the gal who took all the crap frm Shyam only to save her n her married life. I know right now Anjali doesn't know the complete truth, but once she get to know she has to apologise to Kushi not vice versa!

Edited by Chaituv - 21 July 2012 at 3:19am

Go to top