Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi will win her trust back..Read (Page 4)

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
100% correct.anjali is reacting the way anyone would if in such situation.it is completely justified but i don't like the misunderstanding between payash.akash is weird these days.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelylilly

can any1 gimme khushboo spoiler link of today

i am nt able to find it..it was there in 1st page in morning...it says hi as usual
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepoba

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Now I wanna slap Khuhis. Can she for once shut up, think about her self & leave? She needs to stop being so selfless and taking everything on herself. To hell with this bro-sis who dun give a damn about her. Thanks to these bro-sis she lost everything and now again she's trying to solve their problems. Where the hell is her dignity, self-respect? GOSHH! Shes making me angry. If she keeps on doing this she'll lose my love, sympathy & respect I have for her! Itys high time she leaves with her dignity and respect if theres any left!
I dun wanna get started on Poojali & I wanna slap Arnav. He can never stand up for Khushi. To hell with both Arnav& Anjali

Dear in india girls can thi nk of leaving their husband's hoouse only in hi fi socities in middle class and lower middle class its nt possible girls in india ven nw are made a scapegoat..u will find many khushi';s in real life too

But isn't this channel trying to show '"Nayi Soch"? Where the hell is so called "Nayi Soch"? Whatever you said happens in the society already but we want something happening according to "Nayi Soch" so that those Khushis in real life can get inspired from reel life Khushi and stand up for themselves !

Also, girls in India never marry the guy without family's permission or running away, do they now? That happened didn't it? Whether it was Khushi's agreement or not! So why cannot she leave for her respect and dignity?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Originally posted by zoya-shah

100% correct.anjali is reacting the way anyone would if in such situation.it is completely justified but i don't like the misunderstanding between payash.akash is weird these days.

akash is like any other normal male in india who are unpredictable...MSP...
abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Agree. We need to see each episode as another link to the story not a story in itself.
LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

well said
OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Originally posted by Liya88

Guys,,,

Pl do nt mind me i am writing this post i m nt supporting any one or any actor or character as such...

everyone is telling anjali has gone mad she says her chote has changed after marriage...Guys we are human beings we need to understand that a lady who had so many dreams abt her married life came crashing down..her husband was thrown out of her house by her brother..and guys when a lady is pregnant there a lot of changes in her body she becomes cranky..and she expects lot of love affection and wants everyone attending to her..Here if u see anjali she lost her mother and she has been like a mother to Arnav..She is possessive abt her chote like anyone else...

Now she is nt doing this purposefully..it because she is nt in her senses..she has seen her world come crashing down..she is gonna repent when she gets to know the real picture of Shyam...take it from me...

Instead we need to understand that what cv;s are indicating did anyone read Khushboo's spoiler today..As usual it was in riddles bt it conveyed that Arnav and Anjali wl have an Mu and as tellybuzz had predicted it wl be khushi who would slove it and bring anjali's life back to normal..

We need to understand it do nt relate this serial to didi ki saut..we knw this serial revolves around a bro-sis and how a bro is finds difficult to choose between love and his sis..

Major problem is we always want to c ARSHI because we love the chemistry between BARUN and SANAYA..How they rock..bt at the same time we need to know serial has other characters also..imp needs to be given to them..

Cv's are well balancing everything..let's see khushi is gonna win her trust back frm anjali..

Comment guys!!!!!
i agree with you to an extent..bt dude ya the show has other characters too bt they r not justifying the characters...they shouldn ignore khushi's feelings payal's feeling or asr...n e focus shouldn be on jus anj...ya a few days ago there was a balance..bt they r nt balancing it consistently its very abrupt in e way they handle the characters...if you say the show is abt bro-sis relationship i beg to differ..its abt the love n hate btw arshi...n they should nv go in a diff direction n say its a bro sis relationship story..if tat was e case many ppl will stp watchn it...e show is alive due to barun n sanaya obviously other parallel stories should cm along n get equal attention..bt they shouldn forget e main plot..which is ARSHI!! thwy should show their characters more than romance n rabba ves...it should be on their pains n hw they handle it maturely as well...

U r right bt everything cannot happen in a day bt one thing is for sure there is big showdoen between asr and anjali...
the show down should be hw asr tortured khushi n made her to suffer cos of his sis..after all tis if asr didn open his mouth n support khushi i hav nth to say!!! it wont be realistic...cos nw only asr cam make anj understand if nt she herself finding out the truth abt shyam..yaa everything can happen in a day..bt they should balance it out..to it its nt balanced and they r nt justifying other characters well..hope sm1 frm the unit reads our post n undertsand wat audiences feel or think...majority r nt liking tis...haizzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

punya25 Senior Member
punya25
punya25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

We need to understand it do nt relate this serial to didi ki saut..we knw this serial revolves around a bro-sis and how a bro is finds difficult to choose between love and his sis..

im tryin to understand anjali's condtion and not hld ne grudges against her or bash her but i DONT agree with your abv statement

this serial was always promoted as a "star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate
."

nowher was it mentioned during promotion or on the channel's site that this is a story revolvin around a bro-sis relationship

Bro-sis relationship is an imp part of the story: Yes but NOT the Central storyline...

The current story is imp: I Knw
Khushi will win back everyone's trust : Knw that too

The CV.s are currently tryin to convert it into Di-Ki-Saut
But Anjali-Arnav's Relation Isnt The Central Storyline...pls dont say that!

Edited by punya25 - 20 July 2012 at 10:23am

Go to top