Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i'm agree with u
nice post πŸ‘
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know great post...its just difficult when you see a favorite character getting jealous of her brothers wife...i personally just love Anjali and feel really bad for her...but Arnav always is there for her before anyone and her disliking his closeness with Khushi is irritating...i really hope Khushi puts them together again without having to leave!!😊

<3 Barun <3
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. High dosage of patience we required that's it.
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much...your post calmed me down a bit
chahat128 thumbnail
i agree 2 u..if cv's will show us arshi nd romantic moments all the time dn wat is the use of other cast..
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant post. I believe you are right. She is right when she said that things have changed since you have not found it necessary to answer my questions. I do believe that they all need an explanation from Arnav about the whole fiasco!!! It actually did look that he'd lied...a carpet of roses, wife in his arms...yikes 😲...that was royal embarassment man! How do you clarify the situation...Arnav is in a big, stinky soup alright!!!

Next week, Shyam will be back I think & Khushi will probably leave for the sake of Arnav-Di's happiness...ouch...she'll take his heart with her, I'm sure!!!!!!!! Now that she has also accepted his love (evident from that magical second hug today 😍), it will be very painful to see them apart...the kiss will have to happen some other day

Methinks, payal should go too as she is the most unwanted person in the house...at least Arnav supports Khushi, Payal is doomed man...Aakash has seriously lost it 😑. Uska toh character assassination ho gaya hai...ab uska kuch nahi ho sakta...sheesh he disgusts me!!!

Shyam, I have a feeling will try to again brainwash the brainless people of RM. Just hope he does not succeed in convincing Arnav that Khushi manipulated both of them...if that happens, I will personally go to the sets & strangle the b*****d...😑 Remember, there is no proof of her innocence, only NK...nothing else, all lost or destroyed...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazyforarshi

Brilliant post. I believe you are right. She is right when she said that things have changed since you have not found it necessary to answer my questions. I do believe that they all need an explanation from Arnav about the whole fiasco!!! It actually did look that he'd lied...a carpet of roses, wife in his arms...yikes 😲...that was royal embarassment man! How do you clarify the situation...Arnav is in a big, stinky soup alright!!!

Next week, Shyam will be back I think & Khushi will probably leave for the sake of Arnav-Di's happiness...ouch...she'll take his heart with her, I'm sure!!!!!!!! Now that she has also accepted his love (evident from that magical second hug today 😍), it will be very painful to see them apart...the kiss will have to happen some other day

Methinks, payal should go too as she is the most unwanted person in the house...at least Arnav supports Khushi, Payal is doomed man...Aakash has seriously lost it 😑. Uska toh character assassination ho gaya hai...ab uska kuch nahi ho sakta...sheesh he disgusts me!!!

Shyam, I have a feeling will try to again brainwash the brainless people of RM. Just hope he does not succeed in convincing Arnav that Khushi manipulated both of them...if that happens, I will personally go to the sets & strangle the b*****d...😑 Remember, there is no proof of her innocence, only NK...nothing else, all lost or destroyed...I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Its actually confusing nw one thing is for sure if shyam ccomes rashi wl leave rm for some time..which i want i want everyone to understand the worth of arnav and mainly anjali..is they are there snakewa wl be very careful..makes sense only when they leave rm...

-Superstar- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jab tak aisa hoga ada forum pagal hogaya hogaπŸ˜†.. just kiddingπŸ˜›
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Trueee... i totally agree with u
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I can't agree with ur title! Why should Kushi win her trust back when she is not at fault? It has to be Asr who has to win her trust for not trusting her n forcing her into marriage! It is Anjali who has to feel guilt for accusing Kushi...the gal who took all the crap frm Shyam only to save her n her married life. I know right now Anjali doesn't know the complete truth, but once she get to know she has to apologise to Kushi not vice versa!

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago