Khushi will win her trust back..Read

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,,,

Pl do nt mind me i am writing this post i m nt supporting any one or any actor or character as such...

everyone is telling anjali has gone mad she says her chote has changed after marriage...Guys we are human beings we need to understand that a lady who had so many dreams abt her married life came crashing down..her husband was thrown out of her house by her brother..and guys when a lady is pregnant there a lot of changes in her body she becomes cranky..and she expects lot of love affection and wants everyone attending to her..Here if u see anjali she lost her mother and she has been like a mother to Arnav..She is possessive abt her chote like anyone else...

Now she is nt doing this purposefully..it because she is nt in her senses..she has seen her world come crashing down..she is gonna repent when she gets to know the real picture of Shyam...take it from me...

Instead we need to understand that what cv;s are indicating did anyone read Khushboo's spoiler today..As usual it was in riddles bt it conveyed that Arnav and Anjali wl have an Mu and as tellybuzz had predicted it wl be khushi who would slove it and bring anjali's life back to normal..

We need to understand it do nt relate this serial to didi ki saut..we knw this serial revolves around a bro-sis and how a bro is finds difficult to choose between love and his sis..

Major problem is we always want to c ARSHI because we love the chemistry between BARUN and SANAYA..How they rock..bt at the same time we need to know serial has other characters also..imp needs to be given to them..

Cv's are well balancing everything..let's see khushi is gonna win her trust back frm anjali..

Comment guys!!!!!
yes yes i totally agree with u... I M WITH U...
can u please give me a link to khushboo's spoiler please😃

Yes me also the same with the after kinapping track...  Let hope for the best...
Originally posted by arhi101

can u please give me a link to khushboo's spoiler please😃

Wait for sometime i need to check ok...
You may be correct, But I would hate to put myself in Khushi's character, why is she always made the scapegoat. If there is a difference in Anjali's relationship with Arnav today, she is not realising he never interferred between her and Shyam's relationship.

I would hate it if my sister inlaw interferes in mine and my husband's relationship and we are expecting Khushi to help her. I would never look at her and neither will allow her to interfere between my husband and me .

Guys the cv's have now turned the show towards a saas bahu drama. I love the other characters. Specially Payal grew a spine today and I have a feeling that she will leave RM on Monday.
very true yaar... a well balanced epi!!
i totally agree with u
Now I wanna slap Khuhis. Can she for once shut up, think about her self & leave? She needs to stop being so selfless and taking everything on herself. To hell with this bro-sis who dun give a damn about her. Thanks to these bro-sis she lost everything and now again she's trying to solve their problems. Where the hell is her dignity, self-respect? GOSHH! Shes making me angry. If she keeps on doing this she'll lose my love, sympathy & respect I have for her! Itys high time she leaves with her dignity and respect if theres any left!
I dun wanna get started on Poojali & I wanna slap Arnav. He can never stand up for Khushi. To hell with both Arnav& Anjali
Originally posted by mepoba

Guys,,,

Pl do nt mind me i am writing this post i m nt supporting any one or any actor or character as such...

everyone is telling anjali has gone mad she says her chote has changed after marriage...Guys we are human beings we need to understand that a lady who had so many dreams abt her married life came crashing down..her husband was thrown out of her house by her brother..and guys when a lady is pregnant there a lot of changes in her body she becomes cranky..and she expects lot of love affection and wants everyone attending to her..Here if u see anjali she lost her mother and she has been like a mother to Arnav..She is possessive abt her chote like anyone else...

Now she is nt doing this purposefully..it because she is nt in her senses..she has seen her world come crashing down..she is gonna repent when she gets to know the real picture of Shyam...take it from me...

Instead we need to understand that what cv;s are indicating did anyone read Khushboo's spoiler today..As usual it was in riddles bt it conveyed that Arnav and Anjali wl have an Mu and as tellybuzz had predicted it wl be khushi who would slove it and bring anjali's life back to normal..

We need to understand it do nt relate this serial to didi ki saut..we knw this serial revolves around a bro-sis and how a bro is finds difficult to choose between love and his sis..

Major problem is we always want to c ARSHI because we love the chemistry between BARUN and SANAYA..How they rock..bt at the same time we need to know serial has other characters also..imp needs to be given to them..

Cv's are well balancing everything..let's see khushi is gonna win her trust back frm anjali..

Comment guys!!!!!

what ever it is...bt loving his wife can't be a fault of Arnav...i mn can't he expect some moment for his own life?? how can she say that he has changed after marriage...she wanted him to get married...now how can she say this kind of things... i support ur point of view...bt not fully... ðŸ˜•