Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Should be happy but iam so sad

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Really guys i should be happy.

I tried telling myself so after the way these two were shown with each other.

After the way Khushi was shown to confess through her hug and Arnav's love through the way he held her even when she tried to shove him.

But i really feel so sad at the injustice of it all.

1) IS it really possible for someone to degrade herself so much like Payel does each and everytime, time and time again?

2) Is it really possible for a dearly loved sister to say that u have changed since you married to a brother who has always loved her unconditionally. Granted u need him with u now becoz of the events which has happened in ur life but does it excuse you for saying that he changed since he married when you yourself were happily married then?

3) Isn't it injustice when a family member who lives, breaths and stays with you all can without thought or logic, comment in such a way so as to disrupt the peace and happiness of the house?

4) Isn't it injustice to love such a man who forgets all your good deeds and casts blame and judgement on u in an hour of crisis and that too on the sayings of another even tho9ugh it is ur own mother, a mother whom u yourself know to be totally prejudiced?

5) Isn't it injustice that a man can't love his wife without being answerable to his sister whether he loves her more or his wife or to be asked to prove time and again to show that he hasn't changed after his marriage?

6) Isn't it injustice on a girl who has done nothing but think abt the welfare of the family, proving again and again her honesty, her love and her willingness to do anything and everything for the family and yet she is rebuked at every turn without anybody to stand strong with her?

So Yes, even though i witnessed such a intense moment, a much awaited moment in my fav Arnav and Khushi's life, iam at present SAD and am unable to shake off the feeling.

p.s. Can u all tell me who i referred to in each of the points i made ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11heidi

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Guess noone else feels like me...Cry
heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yes yaar me too feel bad for sisters k and p ..
they shouldnt have shown that traffic block before arshi romance,, i may have enjoyed the  hug more..but after it is shown that they will return soon and arshi get interrupted ,i lost interest..it was like someone pushing u to hell from heaven..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

yes yaar me too feel bad for sisters k and p ..
they shouldnt have shown that traffic block before arshi romance,, i may have enjoyed the  hug more..but after it is shown that they will return soon and arshi get interrupted ,i lost interest..it was like someone pushing u to hell from heaven..

Yeah just like lighting the fire and then dousing it immediately with water.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top