Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

very very scared for monday!!!

harshmshah94 Goldie
harshmshah94
harshmshah94

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hi guyz,
overall the episode was really good & Arshi hug...awww...mindblowing
but there has to interruptions always...nd this time, the entire family...god!!!
1. Arshi scenes were mindblowing...wow...the way Khushi ran towards Arnav...I enjoyed it...
2. Angry when disturbance...
3. Mami...pls for god sake...enough is enough...this is too much...but was happy ASR intervened when mami was accusing Khushi.
4. Akaash, I understand that you r worried abt ur Di & ur family, but cant u give Payal a chance..
5. Payal, love u dear...enough of rona-dhona, finally become strong like your sister...
6. I understand Anjali's condition..pls dont bash her...she was like...nd I liked the last bro-sis scene...
7. Indication of Shyam coming back-missed call...
8. why the hell no precap!!!
9. hope for a good new promo...

Ok yeah coming to the point, I m very scared coz I dont want to same scene again of last week pls...I dont want Arnav again going nd accusing khushi & shouting at her...finally, we have got back our flirty Arnav...pls dont turn to ASR now..pls

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simmykaur-Reva-KamalikaGArchu61deeptha93priyankaaKasu4lyfestarplus31sikhni_soharalaksh65

dqkytm Goldie
dqkytm
dqkytm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
OMG! ME TOOO! 

i just hope arnav doesnt do anything stupid! and i think since khushi is already mad at him, she will try to ignore him! 
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Im scared too i hope not im really gonna pray that our romantic flirty arnav doesnt go back to being ASR but im sure he wont this time. He wont repeat the same mistake twice specially now that he has managed to win khushi and make her accept him as her husband!

Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 20 July 2012 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGArchu61sweetmadhuri

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Im scared too i hope not im really gonna pray that our romantic flirty arnav doesnt go back to being ASR but im sure he wont this time. He wont repeat the same mistake twice specially now that he has managed to win khushi and make her accept him as her husband!

he wl nt do that again it was his paln nt kkgsr's plan..is ph so stupid?????
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I don't want to expect too much for Monday. Every time we expect high all goes in vain. But I don't think ASR will blame Khushi or be mad. I think he will be lean  more towards Khushi for his mental peace. Oh gosh what kind of dilemma he has been going through!
I wiil be very happy if Payal leaves RM right now. I know Khushi also should leave. But Arnav will not let her do that.He can not live without Khushi naa!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i too really scaredabout that only
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
[
Ok yeah coming to the point, I m very scared coz I dont want to same scene again of last week pls...I dont want Arnav again going nd accusing khushi & shouting at her...finally, we have got back our flirty Arnav...pls dont turn to ASR now..pls
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, even I was thinking the same in those lines, because though he appears to be very strong, but is very vulnerable and way beyond the limits in reactive and not at all pro active.  Like he saw his di trying to kill her baby in the hospital so he reacted and accused khushi, then imagine today his di has accused him directly by saying that because of khushi he has changed,  i have a feeling that he will bash again khushi i hope i am wrong 100%

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top