Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Originally posted by rima

Treated like a criminal for no fault of hers,
Accused by a big mouth mami who has already seen her good side,
Scolded by a sister for whom she gave up her life,
Ignored by a Jijaji for whose happiness she went through so much,
Misunderstood by a sister-in-law for whom she endured sexual harassment,
Blow hot and blow cold treatment by a husband who is still unable to speak up for her innocence...

Today my focus of attention is Khushi and only Khushi...

Khushi get out of RM now!

Where there is no respect there is nothing else. Romance and comedy loses its impact

PS: If CVs go on delaying this and continue to dilute this with comedy, we are never going to watch this show in peace. I know I never can because romance or happiness is fleeting when there is so much negativity around.

And people say we viewers and post makers are negative? Where is any positivity in the show?

One ray of hope that this dragging of Khushi misunderstanding will end in the near future.

Who cares about the distant future when the near one is so bleak

true...i don't care about others... arnav who claims to love her is worse...even nk had the guts to stand for kushi... not able to support her... if he doesn't have the ability, why did arnav stop her from leaving RM???
exactly. she is good enough to romance but not good enough to protect?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

Everyone (audience) are talking about Khushi...caring her...understanding her pain, giving her advices, seeing her sufferings and having BIG sympathy towards her...

What next? All of us will watch next episode hoping something good happen to Khushi...if not in next episode..then we will wait for next to next episode and so on...

This way viewers will stick to the show and popularity grows along with TRP.

This is what CVs / PH are looking for!

YET they are not listening to us!  They are pushing us too much and everyone has a breaking point!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by godhuli12

i want her to get out of this RM  and start doing something good for herself independently.. romance can happen outside uninterrupted...

Today's interruption drama was really embarrassing... Dead
what CVs want .. poor arshi .. although I liked the way arnav dealt with this (even he told her to relax)

arnav's attitude was the ony saving grace

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bijiliGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

RAIZADA house couldnt have got a more loving & sacrificing DAUGHTER-IN -LAW'S.Both the sister's should leave,FEEL SO BAD FOR BOTH kushi & payal.AT LEAST TODAY THEY SHOWED payal SPEAK OUT,WANT TO SEE THE STRONG PAYAL PRE-MARRIAGE.Thankfully they gave DEEPALI to perform in Payal speaking truth about Shyam.Feel sorry for ASR,when he is fallen in love,his own DI is unhappy about his happiness.STRANGE.They shouldnt have shown rose petals strewn as ASR would never do it as his family is grieving.

velanginiGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Its every body else's pain and feelings but not Kushi's.  She will never be given the importance of a lead . 
i am beginning to agree. i never did earlier

Ash95GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Awesome Post!! Totally Agreed!!!! Today was the limit... No, actually the day Arnav bashed her for his precious Di'd suicide drama was the limit... But that day, actually, I sympathized with Mrs. Jha..

But today... She's being a typical soap saas.. Worse than Manorma.. What the Hell!!!!!! She's blaming him indirectly for falling in love?? seriously!! Get a Life!! I don't mind if Shyam comes and kidnaps her right now..

Of course things change when your sibling gets married Mrs.Jha.. What do you want? Chote to present you with roses everyday?? When he gives roses to you..it's fine.. When he uses the same roses for his wife..it's a crime.. Unbelievable!!

No wonder your brother didn't want to marry before he met Khushi.. Thank God for that terrace scene..other wise he would have stayed a bachelor forever.. Not because his attitudes..But because of YOU.. In your heart..you never really wanted him to get married, hain na?? What you wanted was for him and every single person in your life to go ring-a-ring-of-roses around you.. If anyone dares to break the circle or even take a glimpse at another direction..you'd throw a tantrum..

You are a hypocrite Mrs.Jha.. (I'm not bashing Daljeet.. She's doing a wonderful job in acting out her part.. I'm not blaming the CVs either... Really hope that they'd come up with a good enough twist to justify all these)

Khushi is the real victim here.. Not anyone else.. If there is it's Payal and then Arnav after her.. I really don't see Mrs.Jha as a victim.. She just got saved from a vicious person who used her as a shield.. 

Yes Khushi...leave this hell..and take your sister with you too... Because you, at least have the love of your husband...and your sister has no one there.. 

And I don't blame Payal for scolding Khushi on interfering between her and Akash.. Khushi was wrong there.. 

Edited by Yash141 - 20 July 2012 at 10:38am

AmazingAmyvelanginiOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Well said rima, CV's please read this post...

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Yes Rima m with u...khushi get out now...No matter what you do this family will never see it.

After making audience wait for freaking 300 episodes they throw 2 seconds of nice arhi scenes... they officially fool us by calling a show "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" when the plot is "Didi ki Saut". The degradation of a women in which does not have a "Period" in front of it...
correct. it is going on endlessly

thechaigirlGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top