Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 27)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonam786

Both these poor girls should cut their losses and run from this madhouse as fast as their legs can carry them! This is getting ridiculous!

Liked the show of defiance from Payal today. But like her, hum thak gaye, seeing all this abuse of these two girls..

And what happened to the concerned mami who tried to ease Khushi's troubles during the kidnapping track?

These inexplicable inconsistencies are starting to piss me off... And I'm usually optimistic to a fault!
we have all been too optimistic and that is our fault.

no one is consistent in this show. ASR screams at her one day and next day he is romantc.

the spirited khushi is now a doormat.

just sick of it all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bibliobibulus

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Enter NK... 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Angry

NK (to Khushi): Your husband married you by force, now wants to romance you... without saying sorry for all that he put you through! Khushiji, you deserve better...

NK (to Payal): Your husband romanced and married you... Now treats you like shit! And worse still, turned into freaking mummy's boy! Payalji, you know you cannot go on living this way!

NK: Khushiji, Payalji... Let's go. I'm driving you back to your home...

Khushiji: Thank you NKji, frankly I can't wait...

Payalji: Thank you NKji, you're definitely right!

Arnav: Khushi, wait! I promise to say sorry, and repent for everything the next time you're fast asleep!!!!

Akash: Payal, I promise to lock the doors so you get to finish your sentence before my mum barges in and plays the role of my wife!

Arnav & Akash (together): DON'T GO...

Khushi & Payal (together): TOO LATE!

Anjali & Mamiji: Go! And never come back... Now we can have them (brother/son) to ourselves... They don't need wives! Especially YOU!

Naniji: Manorama, shut up! Anjali, go to your room, take your medicine and rest!

NK (to brothers): I'm going with them to keep my sanity! You brothers are useless!

Thumbs Upawesome chimpsy. you reinforce my belef that IF has far better writers that the show has.

you aways write such witty and awesome stuff. this dialogue had me roflingROFLhe will say sorry happy birthday everything when she sleepsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

Go to top