India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 23)

Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@chiligirl really well said. I think I am fed up of seing her on screen as well.

sumna_06 Groupbie
sumna_06
sumna_06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Even I want khushi to leave RM as soon as possible...! Just hate watching akash, Payal, Mami and anjali...! And there behaviour towards khushi...! Go Khushi Go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Both these poor girls should cut their losses and run from this madhouse as fast as their legs can carry them! This is getting ridiculous!

Liked the show of defiance from Payal today. But like her, hum thak gaye, seeing all this abuse of these two girls..

And what happened to the concerned mami who tried to ease Khushi's troubles during the kidnapping track?

These inexplicable inconsistencies are starting to piss me off... And I'm usually optimistic to a fault!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunararima

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Great post as usual.

Edited by rvarier - 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

feel like banging my head over something ... why does this show never conclude a track in a logical way ... I seriously feel the necessity of someone enlightening Anji about Shyam's deeds so that she can stop blaming ArShI for the mess ... seriously will a woman in Anji's place question her brother and husband over exactly who is right or wrong Shocked ... and I liked the show like a maniac when ArShi were not married ... post marriage everything is down the drainConfused ... All misdeeds by anyone or everyone will get only Khushi in trouble ... tired of it...but we crazy fans still hopeful something good will happen soon Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
both sisters need to get out now.enough is enough
Rujul13 Senior Member
Rujul13
Rujul13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Agreed..she is being treated like sh*t!
But i stil think if arnav is with her, she should wait! But if arnav once again just even once lashes out at  her again, she should leave and never look back again!

Today when Mami was saying bad things about Khushi what did Arnav do? nothing...If he is ASR and with Khushi then he would have said something but no he just stood there and let Mami say bad tings about her. It was Nani who stopped her...

And I agree that Khushi and Payal hide things but ASR also hide things from other so I want to see what Mami will do...then she will not utter a single word about her Arnav bitwa...double standard people...I want her to say sorry to Payal and Khushi...do no ke pair pakad ke Mami ko sorry bolna hoga...

Edited by adorableyosh - 20 July 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunararima

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you.  Ouch

But what is a Khushi leaving RM going to do ? 

The whole storyline is ...Ouch

I am the biggest IPKKND fan, but I am sick and tired of the entire Raizada family bashing Khushi and Payal.  How long will this continue ?

How is this show any different from any of the Saas-Bahu shows on TV, except for the amazing chemistry between Barun and Sanaya ? 

And yes the chemistry is created by Barun and Sanaya, not Arnav and Khushi.  The credit does NOT go to anyone else.

Seriously, both the girls need to revolt against this 18th century treatment of daughter-in-laws.

SHAMEFUL.

as I said - I am SICK and TIRED of the emotional see-saw we go through.OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13rimaprincessunara

Go to top