India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 22)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ok goodnight buddies. thanks for all the wonderful comments. will rejoin you tomorrow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaOmNaMaSteOm-JollyJabeen-princessunara

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Treated like a criminal for no fault of hers,
Accused by a big mouth mami who has already seen her good side,
Scolded by a sister for whom she gave up her life,
Ignored by a Jijaji for whose happiness she went through so much,
Misunderstood by a sister-in-law for whom she endured sexual harassment,
Blow hot and blow cold treatment by a husband who is still unable to speak up for her innocence...

Today my focus of attention is Khushi and only Khushi...

Khushi get out of RM now!

@bold : Khushi is actually being treated like she is a criminal... that scene where she was running away and hiding from Anjali Broken Heart. I hope she leaves man. After today's eye opening heart-to-heart talk from the sister, hopefully ASR won't threaten her with the contract again. Let her GO. He can get back to giving medicines to his sister 24x7 Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13craziefanSwaNia_2rima

...manal... IF-Dazzler
...manal...
...manal...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Rima! Can I seriously hug you for this post?
Everything thing you said here...every single word...is true...
My heart bleeds for this little girl...she has been through hell...all her bloody life...not an ounce of happiness...the people she loved...turned their backs on her when she needs them the most...
Does she have her husband? No...she doesn't...she might have everything...but does she have his support?...NO...
All the romance...all the roses...they don't mean a thing if there is no respect...the truth is she stands alone...
But...today...Payal showed me a ray of hope...she has what it takes to stand up for her sister and that is exactly what she did today...and I was proud of her...
Conclusion: Both the sisters leave the bloodsucking Raizada Family and live a peaceful life with respect and dignity.

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanRujul13Hessa85-JollyJabeen-rimaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

ah i saw the thread too late..everything has been said..
i just want to say i agree to every word!!
i felt like crying for her when she started to mess up the flower petals as they will dissolve the impact on Pujali!!

she takes so much crap and still remains this angel who only thinks everyone's good!!

i want her to go!! run as far away as possible!!

and well i don't blame Payal!! she has no idea what happened and she still sticks to khushi!
she may scold khushi when khushi messes with things, but she remains 'khushi's jiji throughout!'
that is much more than i could say to most people, including her hubby who only ran after the big baby to pacify her when Khushi was the one who was called all the rude names by theat fish-woman mami!

ugh..i hated it!!

she and Payal should just leave ASAP!!
and if they r going to dilute the impact i am just cursing them!! cz diluting the impact is like just effing injustice to khushi as a person!! what that f***!!

di amazing post!! well said!!

sumara till date i always felt sorry for khushi due to arnav.

nnow the whole world except nk and nani and her bauji has joined the list. i still can't forgive garima and buaji for the post marriage treatment.

i am becoming blood thirsty for a redemption from all for her because she is such a beautiful person. hate what they are doing to her

ugh..they have taken the 'khushi' part out of khushi!! that is what they r doing!! when was the last time she was lighthearted enough to actually laugh?

i think it was just that day of NK making her happy that made her smile from her heart from like for the 1st time since february and forced marriage!:(((

i don't know what to say, cz i have been after my pound of meat too as far as redemption goes!! i am hoarse trying to scream every day to get the message across!!
i want each and every one of them to regret!! but unfortunately it is not still happening!!

and uh how many posts we made about how much ASR will regret th ehell he put her through! so is there even a trace of that?Ouch

and unlike u i am not ready to forgive nani either cz she also didn't have faith in khushi's morals and said it on the day her grandson forcefully married an innocent girl and ruined her life!

Payal i forgave cz she always knew knushi was hiding soemthing big and she showed anger only cz she was worried, as she thought it will trigger a response from her..and Payal has been redeeming herself as far as Khushi goes the past weeks..even today she defended khushi to that spineless moron of a hubby of hers..
so for me the only 3 people who have not hurt her are babuji, NK and Payal..
the rest don't deserve to have her in their lives!! seriously!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13rima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
My wife has been proven right I guess!!!  All day yesterday, she kept saying "I dont want to think that this is the beginning of fun stuff.  I think I will end up saying to the writers of the show "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice ..".

So from what I am reading she was absolutely right!!!  So there seems to be a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on here!  One day they raise hopes of bringing things to normal and then dash them with Anjali Jha BS.

I hope Daljeet will regret the day she renegotiated her contract -- I think she will end up being the most hated person on TV.

I dont know if I even want to watch the epi now!  Why do these guys think torture is entertainment???  Iss TORTURE to kya naam doon?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13rima

Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Delicious

I feel so sorry for her.
She is like a punce bag by each member of the household.
They take all there frustration at her just because she quitly listens to them.

I hate khushi bcs she is to nice.
Stand up girl.

yes time to stand up and run away too

I am waiting for he day when arnav will repent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13Maverick29rima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
U know initially I understood why anjali got upset over seeing arnav and khushi but later when she blamed arnav's marriage and indirectly khushi to be the reason behind her anger, she lost me again. Her mere presence on screen now sickens me.

Anyways, I agree with each and every point of yours when it comes to Mami, akash or payal but I somehow don't agree with arnav's potion this time. I actually pity that guy. Though he has done a lot of wrong with khushi and a long redemption is greatly overdue from his side but his current situation where he has become a yo-yo between his wife and his sister, really makes me feel for him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousRujul13jioraMaverick29...manal...rimaprincessunara

jiora Senior Member
jiora
jiora

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I just hope that we won't see Arnav blaming Khushi again after the conversation he had with his sister today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Go to top