Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Get Out Now... (Page 21)

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Joined: 19 April 2011
Posts: 9141

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Khushi and Payal both should leave the house. 

Buaji should give a real hard time to both the brothers for meeting their wive's

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousRujul13craziefan-JollyJabeen-OmNaMaSteOmrima

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 7572

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
As always you have the pulse of IF and the comments are simply spectacularly witten also. Loved each one.  Rima, I am dying watching Khushi.  It is getting painful enduring her treatment from RM.
 
How dare Anjali asks her brother to sacrifice his love for her!  She is too self-centered for words.
 
I want Khushi to leave NOW.  How much more is she to sacrifice.  The words torment and torture are part of her life now.  Metaphorically, they are killing our Khushi.  I wish I had answers.
 
Thank you again for this topic and post.  Sensational dear.  Rima, have a wonderful weekend dear.
 
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciouscraziefanRujul13-JollyJabeen-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunararima

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed..she is being treated like sh*t!
But i stil think if arnav is with her, she should wait! But if arnav once again just even once lashes out at  her again, she should leave and never look back again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousOmNaMaSteOm-JollyJabeen-rima

Delicious Groupbie
Delicious
Delicious

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 155

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I feel so sorry for her.
She is like a punce bag by each member of the household.
They take all there frustration at her just because she quitly listens to them.

I hate khushi bcs she is to nice.
Stand up girl.

Edited by Delicious - 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

As always you have the pulse of IF and the comments are simply spectacularly witten also. Loved each one.  Rima, I am dying watching Khushi.  It is getting painful enduring her treatment from RM.
 
How dare Anjali asks her brother to sacrifice his love for her!  She is too self-centered for words.
 
I want Khushi to leave NOW.  How much more is she to sacrifice.  The words torment and torture are part of her life now.  Metaphorically, they are killing our Khushi.  I wish I had answers.
 
Thank you again for this topic and post.  Sensational dear.  Rima, have a wonderful weekend dear.
 
 
thanks for those nice words. really heartwarming.
 
as fr khushi what do i say. i am unable to take it at all anymore. i have said this repeatedly. but today something snapped in me, watching anjali's coversation with asr. i felt he will again give her up and i can't take that. better she goes with dignity than asked to leave

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Agreed..she is being treated like sh*t!
But i stil think if arnav is with her, she should wait! But if arnav once again just even once lashes out at  her again, she should leave and never look back again!
please let her look back after a long time..want her and arnav together after his repentance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyjotango

Khushi and Payal both should leave the house. 

Buaji should give a real hard time to both the brothers for meeting their wive's
i want buaji to beat the hell out of akash and shyam. arnav she will deal with a little less harshly i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delicious

I feel so sorry for her.
She is like a punce bag by each member of the household.
They take all there frustration at her just because she quitly listens to them.

I hate khushi bcs she is to nice.
Stand up girl.
yes time to stand up and run away too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 94   Views: 32309

UltimateBarun 94 32309 20 May 2013 at 3:46pm by .Brooke.
'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: minuu   Replies: 49   Views: 44702

minuu 49 44702 17 May 2013 at 10:41am by .Brooke.
Naina's VM Gallery / Aas Paas Khuda *New*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Enigma.   Replies: 133   Views: 36030

Enigma. 133 36030 15 September 2012 at 1:24pm by Maha149
Chup Khushi Na Bol Khushi

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 4   Views: 6637

Khilonaa 4 6637 30 May 2012 at 1:56am by Lovely-Zakir
khushi's srythku=khushi's no sry+arnav's no thnku

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 4   Views: 4080

shobrakapooor 4 4080 20 March 2012 at 3:06pm by kasuuloverr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index